Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default Honor Through Infamy   #1  
There was nothing but darkness. Then came the great awakening and the void came into being. The Universe took on life, and the emptiness began to expand with life; planets and stars were born, comets and meteorites pummeled the fledgling planets of the Trisphee galaxy on a constant basis. However, the universe was still empty, and in the Emptiness was born the Divine.

Seeing the emptiness and lack of order, the Divine created Order in the fledgling universe. With order came the god and goddess Braen and Ascellus. Order gave light to freedom of will, and freedom of choice. With freedom of choice came the great divide, and with it the forces of Order bore life to Good and Evil.

The two opposing forces caused wars, conflict, and destruction. Killing stained the newborn planets of Trisphee red with blood, and the smell could be smelt even in the void of space. However, the bloodshed went ignored, and the wickedness continued. Then, one day, the first Divine raised his hand in anger, and decried that the madness must be brought to an end.

In his fury, Braen reached into the void for a spirit that could forge his wrath into a blade of fury that could rival the forces of Order, and from the void emerged Cronis Magnus Lee. It was not enough, though. Braen summoned forth a spirit who could balance the void, and she was known as Synilla. Together, they were the Lords of Chaos, but they were still not enough.

Chaos; void of thought and reason, Good and Evil, it was bliss, and it was good. However, the forces of Chaos were small, and the armies of Order were many. Thus, Braen bore his warriors with all the powers of Chaos. To Cronis, Fire as hot as the sun. To Synilla, Ice as bitter as the frozen caps of Kalin’s poles. Still, they were few, so the two were tasked with the duty to bolster the forces of Chaos, and thusly born were the Knights of Chaos.

“My Knights, I send you now into the realm of mortals. You are to live among them and establish a grand temple for Chaos. I task you with finding mortals fit to joining our cause. You will bring them to this temple you are to create, and there I shall judge them. If I deem them worthy, they shall join our ranks,” Braen said to his two creations.

He turned to Cronis and said, “Cronis, you are my first creation, my first Knight. As such, I grant you the position of Shogun and give you the title of Infernal Knight. You shall be the great leader of those chosen to spread Chaos throughout the realm.” Cronis, the newly-dubbed Shogun and Infernal Knight, knelt before Braen and responded, “Yes, Lord Braen, master of Chaos.”

The chaotic god then turned to Synilla and said, “Synilla, you are my second creation, my second Knight. As such, I grant you the position of Mikado and give you the title of Frozen Knight. You shall spread the teachings of Chaos to all peoples of the realm.” Synilla, the newly-dubbed Mikado and Frozen Knight, bowed before Braen and responded, “It shall be done, my Lord Braen.”

With that, he thrust his two creations into the mortal realm. They wandered the stars for an indefinable amount of time before finally arriving upon one of the three major planets of Trisphee. The abundance of foliage and the presence of crystals growing from the ground asserted that they were on the planet known as Quesaria.

The two Knights spent a time in the forest. They built a large fortress from the surrounding trees and large crystals. There were three thrones at the heart of this fortress- one for Cronis, the Shogun, one for Synilla, the Mikado, and one for Braen, the master of Chaos. Braen gazed upon the edifice built for the spread of Chaos, and he found it to be acceptable.

The Knights then bid farewell to one another as Synilla ventured forth unto the realm to gather others in the name of Chaos, and Cronis assumed his throne so that he may lead those that Lord Braen deemed worthy of their cause.

Thus begins our story of the Chaos Knights...

~intro story revised by Reyoki~
Last edited by Rosekitten; 07-30-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 11:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Rules ~

* Follow the laws of Trisphee.
* Follow any rules posted for this role-play.
* Do not god mod unless given permission to do so.
* Please do not post character sheets in the role-play
* Message me your character info before you post in the role-play.
* Use the layout listed below for your character sheet.
* Have fun enjoy yourself and the story as it unfolds, remember this is not limited to just the knights of Chaos :)
Last edited by Rosekitten; 07-30-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 11:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #3  
Character Reference Guide

Layout:

Username: Reyoki
Character Name: Raenah Aguazi
Character Race: Ascent Acro
Weapon of Choice: Barbed whip
Brief Character Bio: Raenah is an Ascent Acro of water. She is a treasure hunter by trade and has traveled to almost all corners of planet Quesaria. She loves tea and shiny things above all else, and she despises the sedative, domestic lifestyle most people have come to enjoy.
Character Appearance: She stands at 5'6" with tanned skin, flowing aquatic blue hair, and eyes that shine like the sea. She keeps some of her hair pinned up in a high ponytail secured with two pearl chopsticks. Her draconian features include small patches of gleaming white scales on her body, white wings extending from her mid-back, and a sleek, white whip-like tail with a barbed tip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: Rose
Character Name: Vyri
Character Race: Alti'ui
Weapon of Choice: Bow & arrow
Brief Character Bio: She mostly kept to herself, even in her clan's area. She was a outcast having no visible wings so she was forced to stay upon the ground levels of her home planet. Though due to a series of events she was captured and transported to another world.. the place was mysterious to her and the nature of the planet seemed to be different from the world she knew back at home. A few years passed as she made her struggle to freedom from her captives. Taking shelter among the plants and animals she quickly adapted to her new found home. She hardly remembered her home world now, not that she missed her clan, after all they had cast her aside. She has kept to herself all of these years living off of the land and staying clear of anyone that approached her ... though the few that had been daring enough to corner her she quickly taught them what her kind could do when surrounded by nature.
Character Appearance: Standing at 5'5 with rosy colored skin she's not much of a threat to anyone. Her hair is a soft floral pink, it's length she keeps braided low in the back she also keeps short wind swept bangs as well as two tails that lay along the side of her face in the front. In the middle of her forehead she bears a single silvery white horn as well as a elegant white whip-like tail. Her eyes are a odd clear water blue in color. Her lips are a fresh grass green, though they seem to vary in color depending on her energy levels she is receiving from the area.

Username: Funkduder
Character Name: Kyler Thacth (Wrath)
Character Race: Human
Weapon of Choice: Mace/Extending Flail
Brief Character Bio: Kyler, meaning "the one who kills and is killed", took up arms in during the rebuilding periods after the Taskal wars. His anger dictates many of his actions that can be considered irrational, such as picking fights that he won't get out of, uninjured. More to come.
Character Appearance: Black trench coat, darkish skin, red hair extnesion connected to jet black hair. Other articles of clothing differentiate with the weather.

Username: Mirror Gardens
Character Name: Tuya
Character Race: Ascent Arco
Weapon of Choice: None
Brief Character Bio: Not much can be said about her past. Mainly because it has been so long she can no longer quite remember it. It kind of comes and goes. Even her race is unfamiliar to her. For now she associates with the Acent Arco, for they seem to be the most similar in nature to herself thus far, although any sort of appearance similarities do not seem to be currently present.
Character Appearance: Long straight black hair that curls slightly in some areas and pale cream colored skin. Her eyes are two-toned, her left a pale violet hue and the right is a vibrant reddish color best described as being lava-esque. Clothing wise she is usually found wearing a simple fire retardant gown, her pendant and no shoes.
Last edited by Rosekitten; 07-31-2011 at 08:25 AM.
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 11:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
~reserved~

not sure what for just yet but still!
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 11:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #5  
~Reserve 2~

just in case

edit: also this post makes it open. ^^
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 11:33 AM Reply With Quote