Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Heavenly Angel
Default   #193  
I'm doing great, working on my website and blog.

The internet is so slow and laggy. D; That is good. I wonder how you do it, anything I see you on, you own every single item on that site or almost.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Artistic Gamer
ah, a blog. i'm not too good at those kinds of things~

lol, it's cause i donate. early on when i join a site, i donate a fair portion, trading the items for older items or if they are the first donation items, i stock up on them and sell them later so that i can have funds to buy new donation items/event items/event currency~ or if i can, i donate each month, at least for a set for myself. and then if i want more of a set, i sell older items to buy more.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #195  
I'm working on a secret club right now and you will find out soon.

I never really donate and even if I do, it is only a tiny bit of donation to help the site. I pretty much post a lot when I first join a site and try to get as many items as I can so that later on I can trade them for other items that I'm missing. On here, I got everything I need so I'm good to go.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Artistic Gamer
oh~ alright.

i think the most i've donated at once was 5o$ and that was usually after school started and i had a whole two pay checks to myself~
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #197  
Wow, that sound really nice.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Artistic Gamer
it is. but recently i've had to pay out of pocket for tuition, so i've mainly just been saving for that.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #199  
So..what do you do? What is your job?
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Artistic Gamer
Fast food, McDs. not my first pick, but the only place that called me back. *sigh*

it's not as bad as i thought it would be. i was in the group of people that shunned working at a fast food place.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 09:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #201  
OH, that sound nice. At least you have a job, unlike me. :] Good for you.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Artistic Gamer
do you have any openings where you live? how's Cambodia's economy/hiring status?
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #203  
I live in the USA. My family don't want me to get a job yet until I get out of high school, because I am pretty much failing and they wanted me to focus on school.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Artistic Gamer
ah, sorry. i've seen you talk about it, so figured you lived there at the present~
i see~ that's what my mom says to me. she wants me to focus on school more than work, to not work more than 3 days a week. but i just pulled my grades up while working 4 days a week, so she shouldn't nag me too much xD
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #205  
I would love to work and earn some money too, but can't. I guess it is better for me to just focus on school and then graduate. When I'm done I will be able to go to college and get a better job. :] I'm going to go to beauty college after school and I'm not sure what I'm going to do from there. Probably a drag queen, to get me some money and then think about having a sex change surgery.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Artistic Gamer
that's sounds like a good plan. when i first started college, i wish i had been smart enough to just go to school and not work. i've gotten the hand of doing both, but there was 2 semesters that i wish i had focused on school. my GPA slid under 3.0 around that time. >.<
ah, but, it's almost back to where it was before. just got to do well this semester~
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #207  
Well, I am more worse then you. I can barely stay at 2.0. D: I remember when I use to almost get 4.0 back in middle school. That's because I was in ELD class and since I got in high school I was put in regular classes like all the other people who born in the USA.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 10:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Artistic Gamer
aw~ i find that it takes focus mostly~
the highest i've had was around 3.2
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote