Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default General Issues for Natsu..   #1  
Alright first of all i would like to inform everyone that i have been having issues with internet and will not be on very often i will try and chat with you guys as much as possible because, I miss and love all my Trisphee family <3!

So, Lately I have been wondering if its really worth trying to date anymore, Every person i get with either uses me or cheats on me. Example, My Recent Ex Her name is liza, She was dating this guy named Brian, The day of Halloween she had informed me they had broken up and that she wanted to be with me once more because she missed me and loved me etc.. Instantly a red flag flew up, Because she has cheated on me before but, I have a Second chance policy everyone deserves one.. Anyways, We dated a few weeks and she was acting really suspicious and untrustworthy come to find out that not only was she still dating Brian, and causing me and him Problems with each other (me and Brian are freinds) She was also having sex with one of my close friends Brother behind both of our backs...

So, is it irrational to Give up on the whole idea of being with someone? Cause im at that point some of you who might read this might remember the whole thing with the ex named katie who pretty much used me then acted like a.. pardon my terminology on this one.. Acted like a slut after wards and tried having sex with my best friend and other close friends and what not...
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 11-18-2012, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Natsu, I wouldn't call it irrational but the decision might be a very emotional one. I myself sometimes think that I shouldn't bother trying to date anyone, but my reasons are not the same at all so my methods of overcoming the feeling might not really work for you.

Someone I respect told me "One begins to change when the pain and fear of change becomes less than the pain and fear of staying as they are." So I would recommend doing whatever feels like the best course of action for you.

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 11-18-2012, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
Default   #3  
Well, for what it's worth...

No, it's not irrational. Then again, I'm going to assume you wanted to try using another term. It's natural for us to want someone by our side, so there's nothing wrong with wanting to give up on humanity and its horrible attempt at putting you down.

When it comes to finding that "special someone," it'll take a lot. Very hard to do. Then again, there's the suggestion of "arranged marriage" if you can't find anyone, but numerous people are against the idea. A friend of mine, 31-years of age to be exact, has combed through the whole city he lives in for girls he can go out with. He's considering arranged marriage.

In the end, it's your choice. If you need help on what to do next, you can always ask someone close for advise or something.
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 02:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I've already made that decision and I'm miserable, but I think I would be that way either way at this point.

So...I think you should test drive it first. There are good people out there, but there's a difference between good people and being compatible in the long run romantically. Maybe you haven't found the one who is both.
Old Posted 11-21-2012, 01:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #5  
Well, I have actually already tried the test run of giving up on relationships, And i enjoyed it to a point, After half a year i wanted to be with someone again *Sigh*
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Well, I don't know what to tell you. Me, I end up miserable either way so I chose the one where I wouldn't be hurt and all.

So I don't know. Sorry .-.
Old Posted 11-24-2012, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote