Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #65  
Kali nodded with a slightly confused expression, "Oh I see...I feel bad for showing up so late though. My damn boss is a slave driver, I swear." She rolled her eyes, quickly dispelling the bad thoughts, "But that's no talk for a party! I hope I didn't miss anything exciting."
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine smiled. "Not at all. Besides, it's a party. Get everyone drunk enough and they'll most likely be more entertaining than they were earlier, when sober." She said cheerily.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #67  
Kali grinned, almost sadistically, "It's so much fun to mess with the drunks. What about you? Are you one of those who gets plastered off their ass? I remember a few times when I woke up from such a..party." She smiled a bit, remembering. She quickly snapped back to reality, focusing on her conversation with Jasmine.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 11:35 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
{Now you two are my time skip xD}
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #69  
Jasmine laughed. "Nah, I'm just a bit..." She cleared her throat. "affectionate." She smiled. "I told Zac this earlier, but I'd probably make out with a tree if it gave me the right look. Even an ugly tree. I'm not that picky when wasted."
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
"A tree? You speak as if this has happened. I've done some crazy crap drunk, but never a tree." She bit her lip, thinking back to her first party, "Oh God.." She shuddered, but laughed nonetheless. "How naive I was."
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #71  
Zac sighed rubbing his head. "Damn him, I told him not to come but no." He said rubbing his head. "He never listen's." He talked to himself. "I know but I can't kill him." Zac said answering himself again.
"Zac?" A woman said.
"Yes?" He said spinning around.
"Do you have some 'vegetable juice'?" She asked with a wink.
"How long has it been?" He asked nicely.

"Two weeks." She said looking down.
"Ok it's up in my other study. You know where that is right?" Zac asked nicely.
"Yes I do and thank you." She said with a smile.
"Your welcome." He said with a smile as he looked at Jasmine and Kali. "At least they are having fun." Zac said thinking on how he could defuse this mess.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine laughed. "Well, it wasn't a tree, but close enough as far as I'm concerned." She said, blushing slightly in remembered embarrassment. It had taken her quite some time to live that one down.

Jasmine grinned. "Oh, I understand naivety perfectly. Some of the things I..." She shook her head and trailed off. "Well, needless to say, I don't really drink as much as I used to."
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #73  
Kali nodded, "I hear you there. Oh, by the way! I never properly introduced myself. Name's Kali." She held out her hand with a slight smile, "Are you sure you're okay? I don't mean to keep bothering you about it, but I just feel terrible for running into you like that."
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine grinned and took her hand. "I'm Jasmine." She said, shaking her hand. "And I assure you, I am perfectly fine. Life seems to enjoy giving me little surprises like that. I'd be a rather grumpy person if I didn't let simple accidents go. What about you, is your scrap any better?"
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #75  
"Woooo!" One of the guests yelled standing on top of Zac's piano.
"God damn it!" Zac said as he walked into his study. "Damn it Fred, I told you not to dance on my piano again. Do you remember what happened last time you did that?" He asked with his hands on his hips.
"Umm you threw me through that window." Fred said with very slurred speech.
"I didn't throw you, you fell through it and damaged my garden." Zac said rubbing his temples.

Fred started to dance on the piano.
"No Fred don't." Zac said as Fred tripped and went flying through the window. "Son of a bitch. Ok anyone who is slightly inebriated I'm calling you a cab, well an ambulance for Fred. Anyway I'm calling you a cab and it will take you home. Don't worry I'm paying." Zac said with a sigh. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket. "Hi yes I need an ambulance at 1852 Washington Avenue. Thank you." Zac said hanging up, "So who is drunk?" Zac asked as a few people raised their hands.

"Ok now sit down on the couch." He dialed a number. "Ye I need a cab to transport five people home, they are intoxicated, my address is 1852 Washington Avenue. Ok." He hung up the phone, "The cab will be here in ten minutes." Zac said with a sigh. He walked up to Kali and Jasmine. "I'm sorry about this." He said with a defeated sigh.
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Kali burst out laughing seeing the man fall through the window, "I had a feeling that was going to happen. Good stuff.." She shook Jasmine's hand with a smile, "And yeah, my knee is fine. It's just skinned from sliding on the cement. It'll be gone soon" She looked to Zac as he came over with a chuckle, "Don't be, I'm rather enjoying your friends drunken behavior. Quite amusing."
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #77  
Jasmine nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's much better seeing others drunk than having your friend relate to you the events of a party were you yourself were drunk."
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Zac sighed, "Well make yourselves comfortable. I have to deal with this mess." He said waving his hand at the window. He went out the door to check on Fred. "Fred I told you not to dance on my piano, this will be two windows you owe me." He said as he kneeled next to Fred. "Also how many times do I have to tell you not to mix alcohol and blood?" He asked with a sigh.

"I know." Fred said as he sat up.
"No you need to stay down, there are two human in there who don't know what we are. The ambulance is on its way and it will drop you off a block away from here." Zac said as he stood up.
"Thanks Zac." Fred said waving.
"Ya your welcome." Zac said as he headed back into the house.
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 07:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #79  
Kali watched as Zac left, "I wonder if he's okay. Windows are dangerous." Her hands went to her pockets, dispelling the habit of tracing a few of her scars.
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine frowned. "I hope so. I wonder how Zac is feeling too. He was probably hoping for his party to be a complete success. I wish we could help a bit." She thought about this for a moment then smiled. "And unlike most guys, I don't think it would help if we got drunk and danced around on his coffee table. He's probably had his fill of drunks, very good-looking females or otherwise." She said with a laugh and a friendly nudge to Kali.
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote