Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #49  
Jasmine stared up at the group of people as they all addressed her. It was slightly unsettling to be the center of attention, even if it were only for a brief moment or two. However, she pushed the apprehension back and smiled her carefree smile. "Hey there," She replied and stood, walking a bit closer to the group in order to mingle.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord

There was a loud crash. "Son of a bitch! Mark what the hell man I told you to be careful with my stuff, that lamp is worth $100,000." Zac said clearly pissed.
"Well why in the hell do you have a lamp worth that much in your house?" Mark yelled back.
"Because it's MY house. Get out, just get out Mark." Zac said pointing to the door.
"Whatever man you used to be cool 100 years ago." Mark said as he stormed out.

A lady walked up to Zac, "What did he mean you were cool 100 years ago?" She asked curious.
"Oh nothing Annie he's just drunk." Zac said with a sigh.
"I'm sorry for your lamp." Annie said.
"It's ok," Zac looked up. "Its all good everyone just get back to what you were doing. Oh and the next person who becomes drunk will be kicked out." Zac said with a smile.
"Mazal Tov!" Everyone yelled.
"Very funny you guys." Zac said as he started to clean up the glass.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #51  
Jasmine couldn't help the smile that came to her face as the man, Mark, left with such an odd comment. Some people were such interesting drunks. She herself hadn't touched the alcohol yet, in hopes to retain some dignity in the eyes of the host. Though she thought she might at least have one drink, just to help her relax a little.

She walked over to where Zac was cleaning up glass. She tsked at him with a smile. "Those drunks, can't do anything right, can they?" She joked lightly. "Anything I can help with?" She asked him.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 12:29 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"No they can't, that's why I tell people not to get drunk at my house." Zac said with a sigh. "Unless you can give me $100,000 there's not much you can do." He sighed again "I'm sorry I just hate when my stuff get's broken. Thank god I have the more expensive stuff in my vault." Zac said looking at Jasmine. "I have some beautiful paintings in there. You wanna go check them out?" He asked as he stood up. "Now if I find anything else broken when I come back up here I will kill the one who broke it." Zac said with a straight face. "Come you will really love 'em." Zac said holding out his hand.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #53  
Surprised at his offer to see his expensive paintings Jasmine nodded and followed."Luckily I don't tend to break things when I'm drunk. I just... ah, well, the only way I can think to put it is to say when drunk I would probably make-out with a tree if it gave me the right look." She laughed as said it. "This is surprising. Wouldn't you want to hide those sorts of things away? And not let anyone see." Then she paused for a brief second. "Or perhaps that's just my Aunt Becky. She loved paintings just a little too much. She collected them, but never displayed any, just kept them hidden away." She mused aloud with a smile.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Zac smiled, "I would like to see that." He said with a laugh. "I do have them hidden away, I don't mind if people look at them but they can't touch them." Zac said walking to the basement door. He smiled, "I have paintings all over my house that are worth thousands of dollars. My paintings in my vault are worth hundreds thousands of dollars, plus one that's worth millions." He said as he opened the basement door. "Sorry, I don't mean to flaunt my wealth." Zac said starting down the stairs.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #55  
Jasmine snorted. "You'd like to see me drunk, making-out with a tree? Ah, well I suppose we all have our fetishes." She teased, laughing slightly.

She had even really noticed how rich having all these paintings mush have made him until he mentioned flaunting his wealth. "Hmm, honestly it hadn't crossed my mind. You must really like art."
Last edited by Honor; 04-16-2011 at 01:27 AM.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 01:13 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"I do, plus some of it is inherited." Zac said as he reached the vault. "I usually have to flaunt it when I wanna get into the country clubs and the like." He said letting go of her hand. He grabbed a key from his pocket and unlocked the first door. He opened it and entered a code into the second door. It opened by itself, "Sorry I like to have a lot of precautions." He said as he leaned down for the retina scan. The third door opened and he placed his index finger on the fingerprint scanner. "There." He said as the fourth and final door opened. The walls were lined with shelves, holding jewels, bricks of gold, silver, and platinum. There were several tables holding bundles of cash from all around the world. "Come on in, I just ask you to not touch anything." He led her to where he kept the paintings. "Here they are, some of my most prized possessions." Zac said with his arms wide open.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #57  
Kali pulled up to the large house, her jaw dropping in awe. No wonder he can just throw away $100 on a waitress. Now she felt odd being here. She wondered if the other girl had showed up as well. She quickly found a place to park, but did not leave her car right away. She could definitely tell the man was not just trying to lure them in for his own pleasures. It's just a party Kal. Get over it. You've been to tons that you've known no one. Hell, you've done worse.

She shook her head a bit, resting her head on the steering wheel for a moment while she gathered up her courage. After what seemed like an eternity, her anxiety was getting a hold of her. It was now or never dammit. With a sigh, she shut the car off, having forgot to do so earlier, and got out. She made sure the doors were locked before she hesitantly walked up the driveway and to the door.

She paused at the door, unsure of if she were to ring the bell or just waltz in. She remained there for a moment, pondering. She could hear the people and the music..and..god knows what else in there. She bit her lip, still unsure of what her next move was going to be.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 01:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine whistled appreciatively as the walked inside. He had said he had money, but this was way beyond her expectations. "I'm beginning to suspect your either royalty or a great master thief." She said with a grin, shaking her head as they passed through.

When she saw the painting she was at a lose for words. These truly were masterpieces. "Oh. Wow." Was all she could manage, feeling rather stupid because of her response.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 01:35 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #59  
"I'm not a master thief, and I may be some type of royalty. But you will find that out later." He said with a smile. "They are quite remarkable aren't they?" Zac asked with a smile. "Ah that wonderful waitress is here." Zac said gently pulling Jasmin out of the vault. "Sorry I don't like people in there without me." Zac said closing the doors. He gently pulled her up the stairs, when they reached the first floor he let go and went to the door. "Hello Kali." Zac said with a smile.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 01:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Kali was busy staring at her feet until suddenly the door was opened. She jumped with a squeak, looking up. "Ah! Oh! Um...I..was just.." She quickly shut up by biting her lip until she could speak in full sentences. "I was just going to ring the bell when you answered the door. I was a bit unsure of what I should do.." She smiled weakly, peering over at the guests, "Well, looks like you know how to throw a party."

She quickly straightened, looking at him, feeling rude for peering. "Pardon me..I get a bit..tweaky sometimes. I..just can't help it."
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #61  
Jasmine smiled and let him lead her out when he left her she returned to the crowd, chatting politely with them. They were interesting people, she was beginning to find out. Once she glanced at the door, seeing the waitress, Kali. The girl seemed so timid, she hoped she had fun.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 01:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"I have a sixth sense when people are at my door." Zac said with a smile. "Thank you." He said ushering her in. "Come on in. Its ok if you get tweaky, I do. I sometimes talk to myself." He said rubbing his head. "There's food in the dinning room, the drinks are in the same room as well." Zac said turning around. "Son of a." He said as he noticed his cousin in the kitchen. "Excuse me." He said storming to the kitchen. "I told you to stay out of my house." Zac said pissed.
"Oh come on now, I'm your cousin." He said with a smile.
"I don't care if your my cousin, I want you out of my house." Zac said pointing to the door.

"You have no fun at all, you have other vampires here." He said pointing to a few people.
"Well ya but they are vegetarians, just like me. Now Adam please go." Zac said pinching his nose.
"No Zac I will not kill all of these people." Adam yelled with a evil smile.
"Get the fuck out of my house." Zac yelled back. "Or I will remove you myself." Zac said still very pissed.
"Fine but that's not anyway to treat your 170 year old cousin." Adam said waving as he walked to the door.
"Your only 25 you jackass." Zac said looking at the guests. "It's ok everyone just get back to what you were doing." He said with a smile.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 05:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #63  
Kali stood there halfway int he doorway as Zac stormed off. She looked to the girl she had crashed into, "Does he..do that a lot I wonder?" She stepped the rest of the way into the house and closed the door gingerly behind her. She glanced around the house, thoroughly impressed, "Amazing..." After a moment, she looked at the party goers, a few of them had a weird..air..around them and it made her nervous. She quickly shook off her unease moving out of the door way in case anyone else needed access to it
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine looked at Kali and smiled, glad to see her. "I'm... not sure. He does a number of odd things, I'm beginning to see. I find it sort of fun." She said. Though in truth something about his cousin had made the hair on the back of her neck stand up and goose bumps rise on her arms. Her body informed her very clearly that he was dangerous, though she couldn't understand why.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote