Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #193  
"I'm sure I'll..hey! You!" She was about to jump forward and smack him, but then he was gone. She gently set Solomon down on the couch, glaring at the door, "Damn vampires..I have a Savannah cat for a reason you know..not just for my own amusement." She continued to mutter as she worked about the house, doing anything she could to mask the smell of vampire before Solomon would wake up again.
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 07:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine flopped down on her couch, staring at her ceiling. She looked over at Barnaby. "Am I making the right choice, Barnaby? My family will be fine. The moved to Italy a while ago, so this won't reach them so I'm not worried about them." She sighed and continued on, not waiting for Barnaby to respond. "I'm leaving the only home I've ever known with someone I barely know to escape a war that no one but vampire a handful of humans know about? Is that crazy?"
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #195  
Barnaby screeched.
Zac had everything packed that he wanted, he did it all with TK as he was driving. Zac, what is wrong with you? Your supposed to take both of the girls not just one of them." He said to himself as he packed all of his stuff into his trunk. "Ah yes money." He said as he teleported into his basement and grabbed all of the bundles of Euros. He teleported back to his car and got in. He teleported his car in front of Jasmine's house. He teleported again into Jasmine's apartment. "Ready to go?" Zac asked looking at Barnaby who was already flying over to him to land on Zac's head.
Last edited by Bovice; 04-24-2011 at 11:28 PM.
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 07:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine sat up and pulled her bag over her shoulder and picked up her violin. "I'm ready. Kali?" She asked.

(short ^^; )
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #197  
[[/skips post]]
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
{Nice Tink.}

"She said that she was gonna stay. I could kidnap her but it has been years since I last did a kidnapping." Zac said looking at Jasmine. "I care very much for you two and I couldn't live with myself if you two got hurt." He sighed. "What should I do?" Zac asked.
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #199  
Jasmine gently put her violin down and let her bag slide off her shoulder. She walked over to Zac and gently put her arm on his back in a comforting gesture. "I... don't know what to tell you." She paused. "But I think that you should follow your heart. I know that sounds cliche and is in almost every sappy movie ever made, but I'm serious. How much danger do you think she is in? If she could get hurt then..." She trailed off, not believing what she was saying. Was she actually encouraging him to kidnap her?
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Thank you." Zac said as he pulled Jasmine into a hug. "I will just keep an eye on her for now." He said in her ear. He let Jasmine go but still kept a hold of her he put his forehead on hers, and looked into her eyes. "Do you mind if I kiss you?" Zac asked sweetly.

"Well hello there lovely." Adam said as he appeared in Kali's living room. "You should of gone with Zac. He is a good judge of when to run, he is such a pansy ass." Adam said looking at Kali with yellow eyes. "Oh come now don't be too scared Zac will swoop in any second to save you, he is rather fond of you." Adam said with a wink.
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #201  
Kali whirled around, mildly surprised, "I had a feeling you'd come Adam. Scared? Hardly. I'm getting used to your kind popping up on me." She reached back, pinching Solomon hard on the cheek. The cat howled and rolled to his feet with a hiss, "Sorry Solo, look, we have a guest."

Solomon snarled, his ears back as he watched Adam; yet he didn't move. He wasn't stupid after all. Kali crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes at Adam, "Now, if you don't mind, I'd like you to leave. My mother is partial to vampires, and I think she'll be home soon."
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine laughed in surprise as Zac hugged her. She returned the hug, glad to make him feel better, even if it was only a little bit. What really surprised her was when he put his forehead to hers and asked if he could kiss her. That had been the last thing she had expected.

"Oh... I... um." She swallowed, unsure about what to say. When he asked if he could kiss her what did he mean by it? Did he mean he had feelings for her? Or that he wanted to kiss her from gratitude? Or did he just want a kiss for the heck of it? Honestly she didn't know how she felt about it. She was had always been quick to kiss and slow to love. It was simply her way, she rarely realized her feelings until it was too late to act. "Uh, sure." She said finally. After all, what harm could a kiss do?
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #203  
Zac smiled a little bit as he tilted his head down placing a gentle kiss on her lips. He held the kiss for what felt like eternity, and then broke it as he felt Adam at Kali's. "Shit I need to go and help Kali." He said as he disappeared, he appeared by the door. "What the hell Adam I thought this was settled?" He asked crossing his arms.
"You always think that, that is why I should be head of the house." Adam said with an evil grin.
"You know it doesn't work that way Adam, it is a vote by the whole family all over the world. I won because I killed grandmother, and my brothers killers. What did you do, huh? Jack shit that's all." Zac said.

"Well let's see how you do with this lovely lady in the balance." Adam said as he teleported Kali into his arms. "Well hero, what are you going to do?" Adam asked with a evil smile.
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 09:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Kali turned to see Zac, "I'm really warning you Adam, she's not one you want to mess with." Now, Kali was not completely helpless. Unknown to the two, and Jasmine, this was not her first time hearing of vampires. She was quite the actor, was she not? She couldn't help but praise herself internally for her little performance.

Suddenly she found herself in Adam's arms, "Oh baby, if you just wanted me in your arms, all you had to do was ask." She looked over to Zac, her index finger twitching when she had a feeling Solomon was looking at her. The cat lunged forward at Adam, 25 pounds of pure wild cat launching itself at the yellow eyed vampire. Meanwhile, her hand grabbed the knife hidden under her skirt.

Now she wasn't a hunter, not in the least, however, she did have some training thanks to her mother. Now, unlike her mother, she didn't hate the vampires; but she was beginning got dislike Adam quite a bit. She could never join her mother on missions though, due to her asthma of course. She spun her knife so she was holding it in a reverse fashion and jabbed it into Adam's ribcage as best she could at such an odd angle.

With this being her third encounter with a hostile vampire, her skills were a bit..lacking, but at least she had enough common sense to try to get him to loosen his grip, or release her. Not to mention Solomon had landed on Adam's back, his long 4 inch claws digging deep into the flesh on his back.
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #205  
Jasmine barely had time to blink, Zac was gone so fast. She let out a breath. As glad as she was that Zac was saving Kali, she couldn't help but think that was a bad omen. After all, who wanted the guy they just kissed to run off and save another girl? Still despite her minor thought about the what the situation forebode she was sincerely worried about Kali. She hoped she would be alright.
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Zac smiled and teleported Kali away from Adam.
"You bitch!" Adam yelled at Kali.
"Oh come now we don't call women that." Zac said as he pulled a knife out from his sleeve and threw it at Adam hitting him dead on in the head.
"You jack ass." Adam said as he pulled the knife out of his head and teleported to Zac jabbing it in his throat and severing a few nerves in the process. Adam teleported away as Zac fell to the ground on his knees.

Zac didn't have enough time to move because he was thinking something. He soon found himself on his knees, now the only way to kill a vampire is to decapitate, stake through the heart or fire, unless the vampire had elemental control. Zac quickly pulled out the knife so his neck could heal. "Your a good actress Kali. I knew the last name Antinori sounded familiar, and why I was almost instantly attracted to you. You are a descendant of my Isabelle." He said with a raspy voice. "You mother's name is Jane right? Of course it is, there is only one slayer per big city." Zac said fairly intrigued.
Last edited by Bovice; 04-24-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 09:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #207  
Kali leaped forward as Adam disappeared, catching Solomon as he fell. She knew he would've been fine, but she was still cautious about her cat. She held onto his collar, crouched down, "I never told you my last name Zac" She snapped her fingers in front of Solomon, "Now behave, Zac is on our side." The cat meowed with an irritated tone, then walked off as Kali stood.

She brushed herself off, quickly moving to Zac, "I know you're hurt, but you have to leave. She'll be home soon..and wait..you know my mother?" She paused a moment, but shook her head, "No time, you have to go. She's not so...caring towards your kind like myself. I don't want you to get hurt."

She knew he'd be mostly healed by now and worked to haul him up. Halfway up though, she was forced back down to her knees as her asthma acted up once more. The short battle had raised her heart rate; and that often triggered an attack for her. This was the second time today; she had had an attack during her test from her nervousness. She fumbled around her tiny skirt pocket until she pulled out her inhaler, putting it to her mouth and quickly dispensing the medicine as she inhaled.
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
}{post skip /thumbs up}{
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote