Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default Winging It (Taz/June)   #1  
"Juneberry and Taz only. Intrude and the booby traps will violently take you down... Though you can look in the window if you want! ='D" -- Stolen from Taz

Seriously though. This is a one on one RP between me and Tazha Bear. Don't post if you're one of us, though reading along is fine. :3
Old Posted 03-15-2011, 08:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
[[ Not doing profs just posting pics and putting names so ya know who's who. ^^]]

Corrin[guy] & Corrine [girl]

Hataka

Jay:
KEI-KEI:Taeko: There's a great black hole like a great black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it and It goes by the name of London. ~Sweeney Todd
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 02:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #3  
((Just so you know, the last two don't show. Do you want pics for me too?))
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 03:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
[[ Kei-Kei & Taeko are my siggys. I know they don't show. XD I only have four chars.]]
KEI-KEI:Taeko: There's a great black hole like a great black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it and It goes by the name of London. ~Sweeney Todd
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #5  
((I TOTALLY knew that... -sweatdrop- Um... So you have two boys two girls...Hm...How to do this... Oh, and do you need pictures for me too?))
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
[[ yeah, unless you just want like, descriptin in the roleplay]]
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #7  
((I can try doing pictures. I just might do links instead if it's okay... I'm trying to figure out who my second guy should be. Hm... Oh. Derp. I figured it out. xD))

Chloe
Shawn
Flutter
Sayaku

By the way, differences is that Saya has blue eyes and Flutter has green, not the way they're shown xD Anyway....Um...Yeah.
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 04:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
[[ s'ok. XD and btw, one of my chars is going to be a major Biotch. Just a forewarning.]]

Hataka sat in the back of a plane. Her small laptop sitting on a pul out tray from the seat in front of her. She had a special wifi adapter hooked up to it so she could get online, talking to a few friends back in Elandrias.
Hataka left the small town of her birth to meet with the people who would form her first ever band. And they'd be doing their first ever performance on the news. But Hataka informed them quickly that she may end up late, being that she had multiple stops before she'd arrive, and therefore their performance was rescheduled for nine pm.

~*~*~

Corrine and Corin sat together near the front of the plane, hand in hand. The twins were tight knit, though they looked nothing like the other. They were a rare-case, so to speak. They came from the same mom, the same womb, but they had different fathers. As much as they hated their dads for brutally abusing their mom, and having so much anger pent up inside them, they were rather quiet, composed, and well kept. They had this gate between them and everyone else. That no one could ever pass through. Ever.

~*~*~

Jay had on his sun glasses, head leaned back against his seat, ipod blasting music straight from his ears to his brain as he sat there. He was no rare case. He was no piece of cake or a musical fruit basket like the rainbow headed cheerleader behind him though, either. He simply was. His reason for going to the city? To finish his training as a cold hearted assassin, when in truth, he wasn't all the way cold. He had his moment, thought he was typically a jerk to almost everyone. Yet people still liked him too much .

Sighing he simply zoned out for the last few hours of the flight, letting the music keep him from hearing the constant complaining of the idiot sitting beside him, who had his head leaned against the window, sweat pouring down his brow and wouldn't quit trembling or talking about how he hated heights.

Well jay had something he hated to. The constant babbling of the over-sized beige suit clad teddy bear beside him.
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #9  
Chloe sat far away from her brother, reluctant to even be on the plane. Her eyes were closed as she wrote on a notepad, neatly placed on top of a cookbook on the pull out tray in front of her. Her only reason for going to the city was her aunt's wedding, thus why her brother was also on the plane. However, her hatred for him never diffused even for such an event, thus she avoided him at all costs. Her hand scribbled on the notebook various ingredients, since she had been given the opportunity to cook the wedding cake. "There's so much to buy," She told herself silently. Did she even have the budget to get these things?

- - -

Shawn sat in the back of the plane, grumbling slightly to himself. He was sitting near someone with a laptop, though of course he knew little about them, being a stranger. He silently stared at a book in front of him, but it was apparently not very useful for his needs. It was a medical book, filled with knowledge he couldn't tolerate at that moment. His sister's earlier rant had still frustrated him.

---

Two siblings sat side by side, meanwhile. The brown-haired boy was writing on a musical staff, his band having a gig in the city that he had to go to. He was writing new notes and lyrics every second on the paper. As he spoke allowed, he could see the confused expression out of the corner of his eye that took his blue-haired sister's face. "What's wrong, sis?"

"The cake...It looks so plain, yet it's so sweet." She looked at him blankly, taking another bite and chewing. "By the way, your humming is hard to comprehend..."

"You find anything that isn't based on numbers hard to comprehend, Flute." It was ironic that way. He, the one named after who knew what, could follow the illogical ideas in songs like it was nothing. His sister, however, who could be named after an instrument when her name was shortened, found anything not based on numbers far from understandable.

"Oh," The boy noted, looking to the attendant. "Can we get some more cake here?" He got a nod, causing him to hear a sigh.

"Why do I need to eat more cake? I haven't even finished this slice..."

"Sis, you know what the doctor said. Constant sugar is good in your case. Your blood sugar could bottom out any second otherwise." Of course, the only reason she was even going was because her brother needed her to be with him for safety. But really, why would a master of herbal medicine and poison have an interest in the music that made no logical sense?
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Hataka looked over at the guy with a book of medical book in his hands. Honestly, sitting on a plane reading something educational was just pure torture. she couldn't say she wanted to share her laptop but she could be nice. "Doesn't that just rattle your mind? Educational stuff... I never got anything medicinal." she said, her voice was strong, but gentle at the same time. It was extremely feminine with a musical edge to it. she was clearly the singing type.

~*~*~

the twins looked at the girl sitting by them, looking at each other for a moment before deciding, very reluctantly, that she was totally if not completely insane. "What are you buying stuff for?" Corine asked. She was well aware it was none of her business, but the girl had magical hands when it came to foods. After all, her family was a famous line of chefs, at least, on her mother's side.
they were the kind of people who made cakes a mile long, or twenty stacks high. Or enough to feed at least two hundred people. and they were always rich, moist, and pleasing to the tongue. spending too much time in the bakery is probably why the girl had a sugary smell stuck to her. it just went with the innocent sweet looks she had, but her brother's looks, though the same, were more hostile.
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #11  
"Not really. I mean, it makes sense to read a medical book if you're in med school, right?" Shawn smiled quite simply, shaking his head. "I don't necessarily enjoy it, but I have an exam after my trip, so I need to get the studying done when I can. Unlike the person he spoke to, Shawn's voice was deep and quick, no syllable sung or added. "I need to pass that test."

---

"Oh... Well I'm in charge of my aunt's wedding cake," Chloe confessed,smiling a slight bit as she pulled her hand through blond locks due to it getting in her face. "I need to make sure to have the proper ingredients and necessities to cook it."

"I want to make it something she'll be pleased with, after all." Having grown up in a bakery herself, though not from a family of cooks, Chloe had a sweet scent stuck to her from all the cooking. However, it wasn't quite as stuck, likely due to her nature of running and sweating most of the stink on her out anyway. "Aunt Sofia may not be picky, but she comes from a family where slightly odd things are normal. So I plan to make something the whole family will appreciate, meaning it has to be a tad odd..."
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Hataka smiled, taking off her sunglasses, revealing shimmering hazel eyes. "I tried med school. some things were interesting, other things i just couldn't bear. Especially when they had us dissecting animals and stuff." she said with a shudder. "Anyways, I'm Hataka Fujimori" she said, sharing the last name of her dad who owned a famous music label. "Nice to meet you." she told him, with a surprisingly sweet smile for someone with harsher, more stubborn looks.

~*~*~

Corrine smiled. "Umm... I would offer help... But I'm not sure I should be butting into something as personal as wedding cakes. though I can advise that you make a cake thats filled with good memories for the whole family. that's what i always did for weddings and anniversary cakes. I added things that represented important things and people to them, such as grandchildren, their wedding room. The likes." she said. she wasn't entirely skilled, but she did enjoy talking sweet with someone.
Pulling out a Picture of a cake that was made for her little sister's birthday.
"My little sister loved blue lilacs, silver, and white gold. I used those to inspire the cake I made for her. She threw a fit when it actually came to eating it." she said, reminiscing the ten-year-old's pleased, excited and abslutely adoring reaction when she saw her cake.
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 02:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #13  
"I don't mind it too much. My mother died of illness a few years ago, and i promised I'd find a way to cure that illness even though I couldn't help her." Shawn smiled. "So to me its worth the difficulties. Oh, and the name's Shawn Kitski." Shawn nodded, staring at his book still, though giving a glance to the girl near him. "Fujimori... I recognize that name. Right, mom used to love music from that company..." He shook it off. "Ah well. Memory that doesn't really make difference to me I guess."

---

"I plan to make something with memories. I know things my aunt likes and I've met my uncle. I have a design in mind already..." She took out a picture of a cake, drawn by hand, labelled many times. Some labels included the icing colors, most of which were yellow and green, along with white. "My aunt loves dandelions and weeds for some reason- she always has. Her husband to be is a vegetable lover. Actually, I plan on making a carrot cake for the base just for that reason. The flowers are going to be dandelions and other weeds, and the surrounding cream is going to be drawn to look like cucumbers." She giggled. "I know it sounds strange but... I'm sure Auntie will like it. I'm trying to do a good design for the topper though. That part's a little harder..."
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Hataka frowned. "I'm sorry..." She said, looking down. The girl was not exactly sure how to comfort the man beside her. she never really went through anything relating to death, divorce, yes, her family falling apart, most definitely, but something like this... it was somewhat awkward. "I wish you the best, then. Hopefully you'll find the cure.." she said, hesitating before touching his arm comfortingly. Nothing intimate, just friendly.
Turning back to her laptop she pulled out her notepad and pen from her pocket. though small it was enough to write the lyrics to her new songs down.

~*~*~

Corrine laughed, not because the girl's idea, but because cakes, vegetables... They were enemies in a way. Healthy and fatty just don't get along. "Carrot cakes ARE good. Er... why not make it something garden-ish for the topper peice, with both of them standing in the middle holding hands and smiling... There could be weeds and dandelions around the garden of vegetables." She said, putting in an idea for the girl.
"I never worked with something like this before so my ideas are very mediocre." she said apologetically.
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 04:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #15  
"Why apologize? It's not like you infected her, and it was years ago anyway." Shawn chuckled a bit, shaking it off as he finished a chapter of his book. Putting it closed on the table, he leaned back. "Today's studying is done. Now what should I do until we land?" He chuckled again, looking over at the girl next to him. "Any interesting ideas?"

---

"It's okay. Actually, that is a good idea. Though... Strange as it sounds, my aunt might find it strange, even if her own likes are such..." Chloe laughed nervously. "My aunt's a little more than just strange, I guess. To be honest, it's hard for me to tell what she wants and doesn't want half the time. But you did give me an idea." She smiled, drawing something in her notebook that looked like a man holding out a dandelion or some other sort of flower, next to him a woman, presumably her aunt. "Auntie always talks about how uncle Mike gave her a dandelion when they met. So it makes sense I think..."
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 05:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
she smiled. "There's only about an hour or two left on the plane... We could watch a movie, listen to some music... Whatever." she said than blushed. "I don't have very good people skills so.. You'll have to excuse me if I accidentally say something harsh or insulting." she said, replacing her sunglasses and popping a piece of sugar candy into the mouth, biting on it with her front teeth. She had other uses for hard candies. She knew just how to bite them to shoot them off like bullets. After all, their music industry wasn't the only thing they were. They were the vampiric government as well, so leathal weapons were required, for her job at least.
"What are you most into as a hobby?" she asked.

~*~*~

Corrine smiled. "Sounds like fun. Honestly, we're just going because, well, we're orphans so we're sent from home to home, city to city, country to country. Wherever we can go where someone will take care of us." she said, shrugging as if the fact didn't bother her at all, when in truth, it put heavy baggage on her shoulders.
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote