Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default Group RP: Bovice, Tink, and Honor {Closed}   #1  
A group RP with me, Tink, and Honor. So please stay out unless you only read.

Profile:

Name: Zachary Christopher Gray (Nickname: Zac)
Eye color: Dark blue.
Race: Vampire
Powers: Psychic powers
Teleporting
Self-Healing
Can change a person’s emotion as well as feel the person’s emotion (only through direct touch)
Classified
Extra Info: Highly skilled in swordsmanship.
Appearance:

Last edited by Bovice; 06-24-2011 at 03:23 PM.
Old Posted 04-11-2011, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Name:
Kali Antinori
Race:
Human
Appearance:
[[Totally didn't realize she was pulling off her tights when i found this, but its just too cute. Just..ignore that bit..xD]]
Last edited by Evil Tink; 06-06-2011 at 10:19 PM.
Old Posted 04-11-2011, 11:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #3  
Name: Jasmine Eliot
Sex: female
Race: Human
Appearance:

Last edited by Honor; 04-12-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Zac sighed looking at the clock. "Why does reading have to be so boring?" He asked himself. He stood up and walked to the window. "You can go outside you know." He said to himself. "Ya I know I can but I don't like to feed during the day." Zac said keeping his conversation with himself going. "Maybe a nice walk would do you good." He said to himself again. "I think you are right." He said with a smile. Zac went out the door, and started walking down the sidewalk. He stopped passing by a park. "Aww humans are so cute at that age, but they are so dreadful when they grow up." He said quietly to himself with a shiver. He turned and went back on his walk. He took in a deep breath, and sighed contently.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #5  
Jasmine stared infront of her at the white substance that now graced the sidewalk. Letting out relieved breath she laughed a quick amused sounding laugh. It had been a close call. Had she been even the slightest bit quicker in her walk then she would have been standing there precisely at the moment the bird decided to fly by and leave it's 'gift.' Luck seemed to be on her side today.

Picking up her pace she moved along, musing about he little stroke of luck. Perhaps it was a good omen? She grinned, pleased at the possibility. She glanced over, gazing at the park. The children looked so happy that she was almost tempted to go and play on the playground herself. Everyone needed to release their inner child, didn't they?
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote  
"I can't believe this! I'm soo dead!" Kali hurried along the sidwalk dodging around the people that blocked her way. "I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" She shouted as she hurried by. "I can't believe I'm sooo late!" Suddenly, her foot found a small hole in the side walk, causing her to stumble forward. "Crap!"

She fell forward, crashing into a random person, sending them both to the ground. "Oh my gosh! I'm sssoooo sorry Miss! Are..are you alright?" She hurriedly stood, helping the darkhaired girl up, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I'm so so so so sorry!"
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #7  
Jasmine hit the ground with a thump. She felt the concrete beneath her, as well as the weight of another person on top of her. The girl as saying something, apologizing, Jaz thought. Before she could regain composure she felt hands help her up and she complied without a thought. Finally she really looked at the girl, taking in her expression, and laughed.

"I'm fine." She assured the frantic girl with a wave of her hand as she did a self examination. Her hip felt a little sore, and her pants we a little marked up, but since neither of these thing particularly bothered her she simply smiled at the other girl. "Are you okay?"
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Zac heard a commotion a few feet away from him. He ran over to help. "Are you two ok?" He asked in a sweet manor. He looked at the blonde haired girl. "Oh dear your shin is bleeding." He said pointing to her shin. "Let me help you with that. He said grabbing a hankie out of his pocket. He knelt down and tied it around her shin. "There that should be better." He said with a sweet smile as he stood up.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
Kali nodded, straightening her skirt, "Yeah..I'm okay.." She winced, looking to her leg, "Oh no! I guess I scrapped my knee. I'll ha--" She jumped as the man came over, "Uh..yeah..I'm okay..just a scuff." Her face reddened slightly as he tied the cloth around her shin. She quickly hid her face behind her hair, cursing her pal skin. It seemed she was always red in the cheeks. "Thank you.."

She looked at her watch, "Oh no! I'm never going to make it! I'm sorry, I have to go! I'm going to be late for work!" She hurried past them waving, "Again, I'm so sorry!"
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine simply blinked as the scene played out before her. When the girl ran off she laughed again. She certainly was laughing quite a lot today. She turned and looked at the man the stood beside her. "Well, that was certainly unexpected." She said simply, referring to the sudden collision of herself and the other girl. "Thanks for helping her. I'm a bit of a ditz when it comes to those things, so I probably wouldn't have been any help." She said with a smile.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #11  
Zac laughed and smiled. "Its ok, I don't mind helping out when its needed." He said still smiling. "Excuse me I should introduce myself. I am Zachary Gray, but you can call me Zac." He said extending his hand. "Um I know we just met but could I buy you a cup of coffee, so you don't get ran into again." He said with a slight chuckle.
Last edited by Bovice; 06-08-2011 at 05:28 PM.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Jasmine's mouth formed a surprised 'o' shape at Zac's offer. She had never been invited out to coffee by an almost complete stranger. She grinned, wasn't life full of splendid surprises?

"Oh, sure." She extended her hand taking his and shaking it. "I'm Jasmine Eliot. Call me Jaz if you like. Or Jasmine. I don't care either way." She said with a grin. Jaz was nickname that had been attached her years ago and she thought it a nice thing, but still liked her full name also.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 05:56 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #13  
"Hmm Jasmine I haven't heard someone with that name in ages." He said pondering. He gently grabbed her arm. "Let's go I know the perfect little place." He said with a smile. "She's not to bad for a human." He thought to himself. "It is a beautiful day out don't you think?" He asked looking up at the sky. He started to hum to himself.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 06:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Kali stormed into the small cafe, hurrying to the back, "Yeah I know! I had an accident and fell. I'll stay late tonight." She grabbed her apron from the wall She quickly tied the string around her waist then headed back out to the store front, getting customers' orders and bringing them their food and/or drink.

After awhile, she hid int he back of the kitchen, sitting on a stool in the corner. She ran her fingers through her hair, taking a long drink from her water, "Busy today.." With a sigh, she got up as she heard her boss storming by, "Yeah I'm on my way out! I was getting some water." She grumbled slightly, heading back out and doing her job.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #15  
"Yeah, I like it. My parents had a thing for herbs. I have a sister named Rosemary and a brother named Basil." Jasmine said, following along with the pleasant man. He seemed very nice, though something about him was different. She just couldn't put her finger on it.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"My family was named after their favorite authors. My youngest brother was William, and my other brother was Nathaniel." Zac sighed. "I miss them." He said with a frown. He went back to humming to get his mind off of his brothers. "Here we are." Zac said stopping in front of a cute little cafe. He opened the door and motioned her in.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote