Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #17  
When Elias tried sitting up, she sat up with him. She ended up stradling him in his lap. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and she was very close. "Well, my sexy elf. Did you miss me?" She batted her long eyelashes at him, teasing and friendly at the same time. Her eyes held a dark meaning, like she meant everything she said and more.
Old Posted 11-03-2011, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Elias snorted. He knew very well of Daleas flirtatious personality.
" Being a minx as usual I see" he laughed. "Perhaps I missed you... I heard from the others that you got yourself in trouble again... Didn't I tell you to curb your naughty tenancies?" he mused in an equally flirtatious voice.
He made no move to get off the floor, and gazed up at her roguishly.
Questing: Whisper Wings. Please sell me some :(
Old Posted 11-03-2011, 03:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #19  
Dalea smiled and rolled her eyes. "Oh, you know you missed me, love." She watched him, pretending to look embarrased. "Well, you know me. I can't stand people messing with me. Kinda lost it." She smiled again and looked a little more serious. "Why are you here, hun? Not that I'm not happy to see my lover, but you don't usually come this way."
Old Posted 11-03-2011, 03:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
"Money. Of course" he answered frankly, with a wide grin.
He wouldn't admit that he might have returned to check up on her, or to see how this place was doing in his absence.
Nope. Never.
Didn't want them figuring out his mushy side.
"Lovers? Was that before or after you punched me out for touching you?" he asked with a amused laugh.
Old Posted 11-03-2011, 03:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #21  
Dalea actually blushed that time. "Well, that wasn't really called for. You deserved it." She looked down at him now, her head tilted to the side. "Elias...you wouldn't happen to be here for Jessi's job. Would you? About the missing kids?" She didn't show it, but with him knowing her so well, he'd be able to tell she was upset by it.
Old Posted 11-03-2011, 03:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
He sighed and nodded. " I am indeed here for that exact reason" he answered.
Looking up at her he noticed her concern. "Don't worry, this is me we are talking about. Nothings going to go wrong." he assured her.
Old Posted 11-03-2011, 06:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #23  
Dalea smiled a little at his reassuring nature. She looked at him, then wiggled a little. "May I come with you? You know I'm good in a fight and I can patch anyone up that gets hurt." She looked at him with pleading eyes.
Old Posted 11-03-2011, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
(What the eff... I seriously posted a reply yesterday :| )
He smiled up at her and sighed. "Its fine by me, just curb that flirtatious nature of yours, Rawn is sort of a wet blanket" he began.
Thinking about it further, he realized that perhaps her womanly wiles were just what they needed.
"Never mind what I just said, come with me to the pub" he smirked.
Old Posted 11-04-2011, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #25  
Dalea's face seemed to become excited. If she had a tail, she'd be wagging it right then. She smiled happily, then looked at him with a sort of interested look. "Hmm....why? Need me to tease someone? Cause you know I'm up for it."
Old Posted 11-04-2011, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
"Ah, geniuses must think alike then, because that was exactly my plan for you Dear" he mused, slightly pushing her off of him, so he could stand.
Standing and dusting his clothing off, he smiled at her and offered her his arm. "Well, we shouldn't keep them waiting" he mused.
And off they went to the pup.
Old Posted 11-04-2011, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #27  
Dalea giggled softly and stayed there standing until her offered his arm. She took it with a playful curtsy. "So...is he cute?" She asked aloud as they left for the pub.

Once they got there, she was looking around a little. She was trying to find out who her target was before Elias told her and ruined the fun.
Old Posted 11-04-2011, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
(Sorry about that, rushed deadline for a client. Brain dead :| )
Elias smirked. "Wouldn't you like to know?" he mused.
Sighing, he reached into his pocket, and produced a small photo graph, of a handsome, but scrawny looking man with long hair and cold looking eyes. "This is him, Hunter Priven, supposedly our source says that Priven has been linked to some shady happenings" Elias admitted, handing her the photo.
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #29  
Dalea blinked, looking at the picture. "He looks ok...good enough for me to flirt with anyway." She shrugged slightly and swayed a little. "Maybe I should flirt, then tease? Or maybe the other way around first?" She thought over he strategy before they got there.
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote