Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #2721  
Congrats Coda! And sadly now that my god team is in shambles (I evoed some) I can't do that kirin one anymore. ^^;

Old Posted 02-29-2016, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I have my Athena team up .. gotta level and evolve like.. half its members though o3o

Thanks coda for helping me build it! ^-^ and for helping me make my Ammy team better <3

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-29-2016, 08:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2723  
The only change I made was swapping Archangel (you've got enough RCV!) for Arcline (whee 2.5x spike active!) -- that's not THAT big of a difference. ^^()
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-29-2016, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Still o3o all help is apreciated. dk sucks at building really good teams.

My Odin team is: BOdin, Shiva(R/B), Okuni(D/B), Muse(B/G), Archangel(L/B) and I normally pair them with Red Odin for extra god damage and poisons.. or sometimes another Blue Odin if it's a REALLY tough dungeon.

And that team is my best team, yet I can't get zeus with it D:< my ammy team dies before it reaches zeus, and Umi&Yama, i have to rely on the combos =w=

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-01-2016, 10:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2725  
Try pairing your Amaterasu with my Christmas Archangel? 2x the HP and an additional ~40% auto-heal can make a lot of difference -- Awoken Amaterasu + Christmas Archangel is how I was able to clear Endless Corridors. And my Christmas Archangel has some nice latents thanks to the PreDRA Infestation dungeon.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-01-2016, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I'm running that last dungeon that the one zeus is in now for gems. i wanna try 1 roll today. I hope he doesn't hit hard... then again if he does, GOdin should keep me alive @-@

took me 2 hours to do the one with Hera xD never seen an odin hit for like 5k per turn =w=,

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-01-2016, 01:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2727  
CODA! 8D I HAVE VALK NOW!

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-03-2016, 01:58 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
CODA! 8D I HAVE VALK NOW!
Which Valk? The light one?

Old Posted 03-06-2016, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2729  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Which Valk? The light one?
Yeah, the descend was the other day and she had just been lamenting not having light Valkyrie.

Old Posted 03-06-2016, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
-has a big pile of gold dragons to feed her- need to evo her.. these foods take up space 3:<

300 DAY BONUS! woootz!

PreDra dungeon today -wonders off to find a team she can use- wonder if G-Sonia's team can do it o3o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-06-2016, 10:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2731  
Predra is easy, nothing in it hits particularly hard. Pair your healer team with my Archangel.

Too late now though.

Old Posted 03-07-2016, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I got the light Valk, I had to use three stones though. ^^;

Old Posted 03-07-2016, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2733  
She's totally worth three stones. She's almost worth five, especially since you don't have any risk of getting a crap pull instead. I forget how many stones I used to get her because it's been a couple years now. >.> She's one of my older monsters.

EDIT: She's the 30th monster I got that I still have, and the first high-end monster I ever got.

Old Posted 03-07-2016, 03:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
OuO -pets her baby predras-

I use my odin team.. =w=

I gotten L.Tama: IMP.HP and L.Tama: Wood DmG.Red. now to figure out who to put them on o3o

Baby Predra's are sooo cute x3 so sad to sell most of them. I'm keeping one for its cuteness! o3o

I tried to get Noah.. =o= failed..

OH! Eventually that MP shop will be moved to the shop section of the game. o3o that is if America does what Japan does.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 03-07-2016 at 09:43 AM.
Old Posted 03-07-2016, 09:40 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2735  
Okay, so its not bad that I used that many. XD

Old Posted 03-07-2016, 10:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
YOSH! 3:< Zeus dungeon is up in the challenges.. Ammy Team in play .. DOES ANYONE HAVE GOEMON?! o3o that fire thief mon?

I had a team someone recommended with what I could use, I just need a goemon friend lead.. o3o (fully evo'd and stuff) unless i get zeus to drop with Ammy's team. ono Zeus is scaries.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 03-07-2016 at 10:26 AM.
Old Posted 03-07-2016, 10:24 AM Reply With Quote