Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Dragon Storm
Default   #33  
Well, my most ignoble of Illusionary homnids, fun is quite a painful process, represented by the equation F+u^n, where F is the positive constant representing the need of a person to be around others, U is a negative constant representing the amount of stress and unpleasantness it can be around other people, and n is the timespan.

To chat is in fact, not fun at all - but it is instead an art style.
Yo u s ee, the world of chat i s not as simple as talking with one another, but a challenge to express emotion, i d e a s, and empathy through the rather monotonous written word, between an untold # of people. Due to C|-|@T, one can achieve a fraction of "n" in "Fun", and thus enjoy F A R more of life chatting with another, as opposed to having fun.

(The above was only meant to be a joke, and I apologize for the potential eyepain)
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 03:23 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
*curtsies* Thank you for the insightful lecture on the subject that is fun! I found it incredibly educational. :) You contributed to the F in a very small amount of n.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 03:28 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #35  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawtan View Post
Well, my most ignoble of Illusionary homnids, fun is quite a painful process, represented by the equation F+u^n, where F is the positive constant representing the need of a person to be around others, U is a negative constant representing the amount of stress and unpleasantness it can be around other people, and n is the timespan.

Yo u s ee, the world of chat i s not as simple as talking with one another, but a challenge to express emotion, i d e a s, and empathy through the rather monotonous written word, between an untold # of people. Due to C|-|@T, one can achieve a fraction of "n" in "Fun", and thus enjoy F A R more of life chatting with another, as opposed to having fun.

(The above was only meant to be a joke, and I apologize for the potential eyepain)
Much science has been said, so this must be the truth! So let me try this out.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid: View Post
Rule #1 of threads made by Illusion is that nothing makes sense.

I should hopefully feel well enough tomorrow. It's just a head cold, so nothing serious...but I am creating a small mountain of tissues. Thanks for the well-wishes. :3 I feel so warm and fuzzy inside!
If what I say makes not the sense, then let us make not of the sense together! So we can have the fun, and do so together! Because I am chatting to you so we can all have the fun!
Or... We have the fun by chatting about the sense and the fun.... Which fun would to chat about the purple which is indeed a chatting fun to hold of............... FUN.

Old Posted 11-03-2014, 03:59 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
You are starting to sound like countryball with that "then let us make not of the sense together!"
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 04:03 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #37  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawtan View Post

I love this joke! XD When I saw the formula for fun I cracked up laughing. XD Having a B.A. in Mathematics helps me to get the joke. XD

Old Posted 11-03-2014, 04:57 PM  
The Lost Bird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
What is this contagious you speak of? And how do I play it?
It's this very fun game where you tag someone and run away, then they tag you back and they run away. Game continues on until Trisphee explode because of idiocy-overload. Tag! You're it! *run*
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 05:57 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #39  
@Illusion
So what made you decide to get that name? :o

Old Posted 11-03-2014, 06:02 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Why thank you, Rainy! I'm wearing a skirt this time! I don't know what happened to me, I usually just do a long shirt/jacket and socks. xD I really like how your avi looks like she's meditating.

Okay Illusion, we shall commence the making of the fun together through the having of the chat. It will be most pleasant!

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-03-2014, 06:15 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #41  
*looks at Toriki's siggy and glomps them*
I see you like cuddling and snuggling! XD I do too~

Old Posted 11-03-2014, 06:18 PM  
The Lost Bird
*snuggle ml* Yay! Snuggle party!
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 10:46 PM  
Dragon Storm
Default   #43  
*Glomps Toriki* :D
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 10:52 PM  
It's over 9000!
*turns into a cat and rubs up against Toriki* =^_^=

Old Posted 11-03-2014, 11:21 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #45  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toriki View Post
It's this very fun game where you tag someone and run away, then they tag you back and they run away. Game continues on until Trisphee explode because of idiocy-overload. Tag! You're it! *run*
YES! I AM THE IT! Praise. Something. I think I'm thinking purple.... *Confuzzled*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
@Illusion
So what made you decide to get that name? :o
My name comes from names of names I came to being knowing that I'm named a name. I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid: View Post
Okay Illusion, we shall commence the making of the fun together through the having of the chat. It will be most pleasant!
OH YES. This will be the most pleasant of joyous contagion! -Tag- YOU ARE NOW THE IT!

Old Posted 11-03-2014, 11:59 PM  
It's over 9000!
Okay, so it came from inspiration. XD (don't ask, but that seemed to make sense to me)

Old Posted 11-04-2014, 12:24 AM  
The Illusionist
Default   #47  
Yes, I did too made the sense!

Old Posted 11-04-2014, 02:04 AM  
It's over 9000!
lol, yay! XD

Old Posted 11-04-2014, 11:25 AM