Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Man in Red
Default Welcome!   #1  

Welcome, everyone, to the annual celebration of the Nox Nocturnalis!

For those of you who may be new, this celebration is a full of fun and excitement, but also has plenty of time for somber reflection. During the first few days of the festival, we celebrate the life and all that it brings us during our short time. Friends, family, and even strangers all join in on the festivities!

Once the end of the festival draws near, we all set a small boat with a candle on the nearby river to symbolize the recently deceased; the journey down the river mimics the journey of the recently departed to Toamna, the resting place of the dead. During this time of somber reflection, we wish those on this journey peace and ask them to watch over us in the year to come.

Join us over the next week for fun games and fabulous prizes.
Old Posted 10-26-2014, 09:06 PM  
Music Extraordinaire

That's right, Virgil!

Hello, everyone! My name is Katrine Dmitriev, but you can just call me Katrine. We have some awesome prizes for you! Without further ado, here are the games and contests you can participate in this year:

'Haunted' Avatar Contest (hosted by Lesallia Surish)
In this haunted contest, users will be given a theme and given two days to enter their best avatar. One entry per person per round. There will be three rounds total.

Prizes given for:
  • Best Avatar (one per round and one overall)
  • Users' Favorite (one per round and one overall)
'Retrospective' Writing Contest (hosted by Katrine Dmitriev)
In this retrospective writing contest, users can write a small story about a character or their character in the Trisphee world and their experience during the festival of Nox Nocturnalis.

Prizes given for:
  • Best Overall Story
  • Best Use of Trisphee Background
  • Best Sad/Somber Story
Nox 2014 Raffle (hosted by Virgil Marks / Sebastian)
This raffle is for everyone! You can buy tickets with Aurum in the shops or donate for tickets. Also, as a little gift from us to you, everyone gets a few tickets for free in their inventory. Every day, a winning ticket will be drawn, so be sure to check in daily to see if you're a winner!

Well, I think that's it for me! I hope you all have fun this year, and I'll see you around the festival!
Old Posted 10-26-2014, 09:31 PM  
Couturier
Default   #3  

I'm glad you both got that out of the way. I'm not fond of introductions.

Anyways, my name is Lesallia Surish, but Lesallia will do. I've worked long and hard to prepare the festival for everyone. Please feel free to complement me on the decorations - they are some of the best in the worlds, if I do say so myself. I do.

I will be hosting the avatar contest, so I hope to see you all there with fashions that I can judge you on. It's what I'm best at, after all. That being said, enjoy the festival.
Old Posted 10-26-2014, 09:37 PM  
Delightfully Overcaffeinated Rodent

...and I'm Sebastian! They took all the things we needed to say, but I wanted to officially say how excited I am to see you all here! Nox Nocturnalis is one of the best celebrations and I look forward to it every year!

Ooh! There's something that looks really fun over there, so I'm going to go... See you around! Yippee!
Old Posted 10-26-2014, 09:41 PM