Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lynx Rufus
Default   #33  
*tries to pull feather out of Espy's hair*
Old Posted 05-10-2012, 09:44 AM Reply With Quote  
-:-o}}}-O-{{{o-:-
@ Massy Deacon - Well met fellow traveler from lands afar. ^__^ Where do you hang out here?

@ Espy - Actually I am pretty blown away by the layering possibilities here after seeing your avatar. It seems very innovative to me to allow people to do what they want with respect to that. Awesome!
Old Posted 05-10-2012, 09:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #35  
We have Avatar construction challenges for some really crazy avi's. It is fun seeing how people layer items.
Old Posted 05-10-2012, 09:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Hi Tiva - One thing that is throwing me off is there is no base showing for when one tries on an item in the stores. Also, how do you know where an item will show up when you put it on? I have these little wings and had to try every pose to figure out that one pose is on the head, one is on the feet and so forth.
Old Posted 05-10-2012, 09:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #37  
Mini angel wings? It goes hands, feet,back, head i think. But mostly you just have to try it out, or look in the item guide to see which one it is. The item guide has it done by pose list. so the first row is the first set of poses so on and so forth.

Hands, feet, Head, Back.

If it is confusing you, it might be something that could be brought up to Fen in the suggestions thread. Putting a letter in the icon to know which one is which.
Last edited by Tiva; 05-10-2012 at 10:04 AM.
Old Posted 05-10-2012, 10:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Oh the item guide what a great idea! Thank you I'll be sure to check that out.

This seems like a nice busy but not overcrowded happy place overall. :)
Old Posted 05-10-2012, 03:11 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #39  
Hello there, Uma :D nice to see anotyer familiar face.

You probably didn't get a very good impression of me thelrough recent Zanni event, so i hope we can start over again here? D:
Old Posted 05-10-2012, 04:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Why Ducky, why would you think I have a not good impression of you? I think you are forthright and you speak out from your heart, you don't play games. I like that. You might be a tad impulsive, lol. But you seem like a nice, fun guy to know. *curtsies* And you are the reason, well part of the reason I am here. I saw you write Tris but then some else wrote it too and since there were 2 of you I thought, hmmmm....I'll go back there. Because I remember I have been here once before. Anyhow I have some shopping to do good sir! My raison d'ĂȘtre. :D
Old Posted 05-10-2012, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #41  
Well, I was acused of bashing and called a troll. I guess I thought that might have also reflected your view of me. im glad to hear otherwise. Generally im not like that as well >-<

Once I get on a PC I could help you out with a few items.
Old Posted 05-10-2012, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
Well, I was acused of bashing and called a troll. I guess I thought that might have also reflected your view of me. im glad to hear otherwise. Generally im not like that as well >-<

Once I get on a PC I could help you out with a few items.
Thank you, that is so sweet of you. How am I looking? Do you think I need more? I have over 20 layers on I know since I got an achievement for it, I was quite surprised actually.

I don't know that you were trolling as such, it's difficult you know? It's really hard to see something you love put down even a little. So I understand that your words were taken amiss though you may not have intended it to be meant that way. Idk, it's complex I think. Nothing is ever simple.

Anyhow, moving on, it is nice to see you, how long have you been here?
Old Posted 05-10-2012, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #43  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umaeril View Post
@ Massy Deacon - Well met fellow traveler from lands afar. ^__^ Where do you hang out here?

@ Espy - Actually I am pretty blown away by the layering possibilities here after seeing your avatar. It seems very innovative to me to allow people to do what they want with respect to that. Awesome!
I hangout mainly in central square.
Formerly known as Massy Deacon
Current avi: Purple Man from FNAF
Old Posted 05-10-2012, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Central Square, cool, don't think I have posted there yet. I'm sort of making my way through the forums and trying to remember where I posted last.
Old Posted 05-11-2012, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #45  
the thing i find about Tris is that there's not really such a thing as to many items. on Gaia, or similar, you end up with a massive indistinguishable ball for an avatar if you have to many items. Here, mainly due to the layering, you can use lots and lots of items to make more subtle and interesting details. I've had 27 items on my avatar face alone, without it looking stupid.

that being said, your avatar actually does look really really good o-o I need to put some effort into mine again

-wanders off to find some event sets to throw your way-
Old Posted 05-11-2012, 08:56 AM Reply With Quote  
O.M.G. thank you so much Ducky. I Love this moon and the sand dunes, wow! I never could have got these event items without you so thank you again! I'll have to try the rest one by one!! :D Fun!
Old Posted 05-11-2012, 01:34 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #47  
I'm glad you like them <3 Can't wait to see how you use them.
Old Posted 05-11-2012, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
I'm glad you like them <3 Can't wait to see how you use them.
Well Ducky my next one is ready. Took like 3 hours to make it, but I was running around in between and picking up the house for friends who are coming over. But I think I will stick with this red black and white one for a day yet. The new one...wow I find it very challenging to make anything good. I am not used to where things are and what is available and I have no idea how to layer things. Guess I'll check out the avatar forum but I am such a newbie not sure I should go in there yet, lol.
Old Posted 05-11-2012, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote