Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #17  
@Moonless Midnight: Ya, understandable, it tends to get expensive especially if you need an hotel etc. And let's admit it, Anime North rocks :p

@Echo-chan713: Thank you ^^ And I may go check that thread then ^^

@Beff With An F: Ya, some are quite interesting, an Amano artwork never seems to let you down when you want a complicated cosplay to make, lol. And thank you ^^
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
@Nefer: I know! Anime North is like totally awsome XD There's so much to do there and most people tend to be nice.
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonless Midnight View Post
@Nefer: I know! Anime North is like totally awsome XD There's so much to do there and most people tend to be nice.
Ya, you don't even need to attend panels and the such to have fun at that convention ^^ Some people hate the fact that there's more than one location, but personally I love been outdoor most of the convention so that's actually what I like about AN ^^
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Yeah, and it's fun to have picnics outside for lunch too. Sorry for the late reply but I was eating dinner ^^"
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 07:41 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonless Midnight View Post
Yeah, and it's fun to have picnics outside for lunch too. Sorry for the late reply but I was eating dinner ^^"
Lol no prob, I should be eating mine too, I just got distracted with searching my last school marks document that mysteriously disappeared O_o

And while been outside you can see so many awesome cosplay too ^^
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 07:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
You can see awsome cosplays everywhere you go around the area at Anime North.

What do you plan on eating for dinner? I had garlic bread with cheese and lasagnia...how did your school mark document disappear? O-o
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #23  
Lo indeed, but outside you can spot them from far away and have time to run after them for pictures xD

uh, a normal quick dinner, aka the type you put in the microwave xD (some pasta with brocoli, chicken and cheese). It was getting too late to start making a big dinner ^^;

And I really don't know, my mother always store everything away, but when comes the time to retrieve it it always disappear somehow, I blame my father's cleaning, I bet it's hidden somewhere we didn't check yet (I found all my 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 documents, but the last two from 2010 disapeared just because I really need it now...).
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 07:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
lol I can understand that. When my mom decides to clean and me and my dad aren't around we don't know WHERE she puts the stuff away too and she can't help cause she doesn't remember what she did or where she put it -_- Then it eventually is found when we're not looking for it anymore >.>

And that sounds good even if it's microwaveable dinner XD
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 08:05 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #25  
Yup, surprinsingly it is xD

As for the document, I just hope we'll find it somehow, because I need it for a job O_O *cough* anyway, enough stressing for now, lol.
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
You, you need some de-stressing. So what other things do you like aside from cosplaying?
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #27  
Hmmm, I'd be tempted to say video games and anime (no duh, really? xD), but also kobudo and bike, and swimming but since we don't have a swimming pool I tend to avoid public pools ^^; I guess I could also say crafts, but then again it pretty much comes with cosplaying, lol.

You?
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Well I obviously love anime and manga, but I love reading novels and drawing (i mean I'm in Sheridan College in an arts program after all). I also like chilling with my friends of course ^_^
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 08:24 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #29  
Sounds like an interesting program ^^ I studied in pretty much a computer and math program, and the name sounded cooler than the program because we didn't do any art-type imaging, only math-type imaging with coding in C++, OpenGL and the such...

As for chilling, personally I do that most of the time when cosplaying since most of my friends are cosplayers (gotta love cosplay photoshoots and meetups ^^)
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 08:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Nice XD Well my program is exactly like it sounds like. Visual Creative Arts, so we learned digital editing and such using programs like illustrator and photoshop, and the more traditional arts of painting, sculpting (in terra cota clay), and drawing...especially life/figure drawing with nude models.
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #31  
Sounds very nice... The only art classes I had was because I took some 'off faculty' programs ^^; I had painting (we did the nude thing in that class, it's weird the first time but still), and Adobe Flash courses. The Flash course was weird because it's in the Art department, but we both have Infography courses as a prerequisite, though ours is not the same at all so we never touched Photoshop in our normal courses and yet we started the Flash courses just like we already had those photoshop courses, which was weird but then again Photoshop is quite easy to use so it wasn't that bad ^^;

How long is your program?
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
well 2 years for the normal and 3 years for the advanced. and there's a 4rth year option where you can go to australia I think to do something...i forget what exactly. But I want to get into the illustration course >.<
Old Posted 06-20-2011, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote