Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #17  
Oh, Alright, By the way you wrote that last post I had thought you were saying you partake in popping pills.

I have issues with people who do such things.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 03-05-2013, 07:14 AM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Yea, I had realized that after you had said something. I was like, "greeeeeat! I just made myself sound like some terrible druggie mother." That's just how I talk instead of actually saying I took whatever medication. I'm extremely sarcastic too, though I try not to since it's hard to pick things like that up when written and don't actually know....
Old Posted 03-05-2013, 07:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #19  
That's not what I thought at all, I just have a sore past with pill popping is all. My thought was more like. "Well,if she really does pop pills I am most likely not going to associate with her".

""

Old Posted 03-05-2013, 07:23 AM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Ah. Completely understandable. I think if I were a pill popper, I'd imagine I wouldn't just blurt it out to everyone... but I guess some people just think it's the norm. Idk. But I don't do drugs (other than shit that's prescribed), unless you consider alcohol a drug, since it technically is... but even still that's not very often. Maybe a glass of wine 2x a week.
Old Posted 03-05-2013, 07:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
I used to do the naughty habit of smoking Marijuana, but I quit a little over 3 months ago. Though I do drink,I don't consider it a Drug by any means. I used to smoke Cigarettes as well I quit those a month or so ago.

""

Old Posted 03-05-2013, 07:35 AM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
I used to smoke pot and spice, buuuuuuuut bad bad experience with that spice shit, and since then pot made me super paranoid. And it never helped the fact that my friend who I smoked with lived out in the boonies and deer were fucking everywhere. So I stopped like 2 and a half years ago. Oh yea... I'm deathly afraid of deer, but I like to eat them. As far as cigs... I smoke all the time.... in fact I'm going to have one now.
Old Posted 03-05-2013, 07:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #23  
Ah, I had to quit cigs simply because one of the people I socialize with on a normal basis is pregnant and I want to help her have a healthy child.

""

Old Posted 03-05-2013, 07:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirra View Post
@Arikana: She is quite entertaining. C:
She is indeed. :D

So it says in your first post that you love to talk about your daughter, so what's she like? When was she born? *fingers crossed for the ever awesome month of September* :P

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 03-05-2013, 08:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #25  
Why is September so "Awesome"? Could that be the month Ari was born?

""

Old Posted 03-05-2013, 08:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Yep, it sure was. :P

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 03-05-2013, 08:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #27  
Oh, Well does that mean May is awesome as well? By, Your theory, September is awesome because you, An awesome person were born in it correct?

Well, As previously stated in another thread, I to am awesome but I was born in May.

""

Old Posted 03-05-2013, 08:19 AM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Oh well that's real awesome and sweet of you, Natsu! I had cut cold turkey when I found out, though the only person who quit too was my sis in law who also got prego. It helped a lot that even the smell of a cigarette made me want to puke in the beginning.

Well, since you assssssked, Ari. *beams*
She was actually born June 1st. She's an incredibly good baby and easy too, which was very surprising. Slept 6 hours in the first week and would've slept longer, but I was scared she wasn't getting enough to eat, so I'd wake her up. Then her norm was sleeping from 8-9 pm all the way until 7-9am with maybe just one night waking where she just wants her paci and feel my hand, then back out in seconds. Now that she's been sick and teething now she wakes up about 3 times a night and has been fighting sleep. She's extremely active now that she can crawl and stand, always getting into stuff and always gotta be by her mommy. A total mommy's girl. There's never a day where she isn't constantly smiling and giggling. Even with strangers. She loooooves our cat and finds her to be the funniest thing ever. Oh and she's the most beautiful little girl in the world. ;)

Oh, and Gher's bday is in September too. C:
Old Posted 03-05-2013, 08:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #29  
Natsu tends to be an extremely nice and loving person, Perhaps to nice at times..

You child sounds adorable though Mirra what is her name if you do not mind me asking?

""

Old Posted 03-05-2013, 08:45 AM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
That's how I feel too a lot. And thank you, she really is. Her name is Alacia. Pronounced Ah-LAY-cee-yah. Her nickname is Laci though. I actually found myself almost forgetting her real name, cuz I had been calling her Laci so much. Sooo I had to get into the habit of calling her by her real name more.

Btw, I think she's trying to say hi by pressing a bunch of numbers and the space bar while I'm typing this. xD
Old Posted 03-05-2013, 09:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #31  
How the heck did you start smoking if the smell bothered you from the start? o_o But I can relate, I feel like my body shuts down immediately at the first whiff of cigarette smoke. x.x I hate its reaction to that stuff, but at the same time I'm glad for it cause at least I know that my body is trying to repel and not breathe in the crap.

Awuh, she's sounds so frickin adorable! I just wish she could meet her now. >_> And if I ever got the chance, I promise I won't try to keep her for myself. >_> Even though I'd so want to. <3
Can I see a picture of her? :o
Though I definitely don't approve of her birthdate. :P But not much one can even do about that. XD

Yep. I know Gall is a September baby, too. In fact, she's exactly twenty-four days (including by year) older than me. >.>

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 03-05-2013, 03:30 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
@Natsu: Laci was actually supposed to be due in May, was gonna be out lil May flower, but she decided to come 3 hours into June. So she became our June bug which turned into Laci bug. :3

@Ari: Good luck trying! It's not just her parents you gotta try snatching from, but it's a ton more too! Lol! Everyone just loves her and wants to take her. Lol.

There really is very little to do about when they're born, especially when they weren't fully planned. XP
Old Posted 03-06-2013, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote