Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #17  
LMAO! wish I had a DS. And are you sure. lol. jk. I'm make no promises of not being a nerd dork.
KEI-KEI:Taeko: There's a great black hole like a great black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it and It goes by the name of London. ~Sweeney Todd
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 03:47 PM  
Little Monster
Hello Hello!
Welcome to Trisphee!!
Hope you enjoy it here!
This is Madness!!
Madness!? This is TRISPHEE!!

No H8
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 04:35 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #19  
Madame Kira: Hi, thank you. and already am. ='D
KEI-KEI:Taeko: There's a great black hole like a great black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it and It goes by the name of London. ~Sweeney Todd
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 04:43 PM  
On in to the future
Why hello hello~

How are you doing, Tazha? Enjoying the site? I do hope you feel welcome.
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 07:49 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #21  
Sushi: I'm doing fine. And the site is actually pretty cool. I like how some of the poses on this site don't have to be bought with the rock thingies but coins. And actually, everyone on here, so far that i've talked to, are quite friendly. I think this site is my favorite so far.
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 07:55 PM  
On in to the future
Oh goodie.
This pleases me.

And a lot of members like that option. Just wait until an event comes around. I'm sure you'll really enjoy it then. More people on Trisphee log and it's just a good time.

Are you on other sites?
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 07:57 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #23  
LoL.

Yeah, especially the celestial sprite. I've been working hard at getting that one all day... if i can get that one, I'm all set for weeks. XD

And yes, menewsha, gaia, solia, annnd... ernya.
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 08:00 PM  
On in to the future
Im on those. I've recently joined Solia since I couldn't remember my last account, and I'm enjoying it. I did that with a lot of sites recently, but I still frequent Trisphee the most. I love it here so much!
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 08:02 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #25  
Yeah. Menewsha and Trisphee are alike except menewsha is more... not-so-fun-with-the-avis.
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 08:11 PM  
On in to the future
Eh... I think I like Trisphee's avatars better just cause... The pixels look hard over there. I mean, they're nice, but perhaps I've just gotten used to this site too much. lol
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 08:49 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #27  
ther are aren't they... hmm... Never noticed until you said something. XD

I simply like the layering, the items, the friendliness and the way a lot of people talk to you no matter the forum you're typically in the most.
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 08:54 PM  
On in to the future
Yes the people have always been nice to me. :3

I'm not bashing the place, I used to really love it. And then I wandered elsewhere. lol

I'm a lot of places, and I've just joined Varus. But that site has such little activity! D:
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 08:55 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #29  
Yeah....

lol. i somehow bash every site I'm on at least once so admins and stuff fix things.

varus?
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 09:00 PM  
On in to the future
http://varusonline.com/

It's pretty dead, but I've seen some cute avatars over there.
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 09:04 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #31  
I can tell... O.O
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 09:08 PM  
On in to the future
Indeed. lol. I hate when that happens to sites.
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 09:23 PM  
Closed Thread