Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Resident ghost caracal
Default   #17  
"Thank you," a smile appeared on her face and eyes lit up along with up as she looked at the other woman, but then her attention turned back to the man.
"Oh, I honestly do not know," she helplessly shrugged her shoulders. "I met him few years ago, somewhere quite far from here, fed him, and somehow, he seemed to take liking of me and has been following me since then. But he is practically harmless, unless you have ill intentions. But," she looked at both of them and smiled again, "it seems neither of you do, so there should not be any problems. He can have a bit of temper to him, though, and dos not like to be touched by stranger."
She paused and then looked down at the small creature, with warm look in her eyes. "I call him Makon and he seems to not mind," the girl finished.

[OO C: Yay, thank you. x3 Sorry I am slow at replying. Dx]
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:30 AM  
Delicate Soul
"Despite appearances I can hold myself alright with alcohol. I'm not such a harsh drunk either." She smiled a little regardless of the fact that she made herself seem foolish. "Certainly, thank you."

"Oh, I see. I don't really have a place to call my own. My parents left me nothing when they passed. No siblings either. It must be nice to have something as grand as this regardless of the age. It's rather cozy and sturdy for an older Inn." She fiddled nervously with the rose in her hair trying to adjust it perfectly. "It is quite the treasure..." her voice trailed off slightly.

"You're welcome..." she spoke quietly to the other female.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:31 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #19  
She titled her head to the side, listening to the conversation, and nodded to her self as strangely dressed woman spoke of her family and how she was alone in the world. Still, she did not butt in with her own story, whatever it might be, and let her eyes wander around the room, corners of her mouth tugging upwards. "I do quite like the feel of this place. With a story, but yet so welcome. Does not happen often with old, much experienced houses like this," the girl said.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:38 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
Then girl turned to the innkeeper again. "May I ask how much a room would cost? I would like to rest for few hours," she said, but a slight worried, half thoughtful, expression appeared on her face as she spoke.

[I simply need to go for about half hour-hour. Dx -sad kitteh-]

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:40 AM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #21  

*resists the urge to poke the small ball of fluff* Well then miss, would you - or Makon - loik somefing t'drink, or eat? We 'ave potato soup, meat pies...I fink some pastries left... I'm Rem, by the waiy.

An thank yeh Chi, I loik t'fink it's a place that c'n stand fehr ages...even through chaotic toimes such as these. *notices the roses and thorns* Are yeh sure yehr...comfortable, there? Those aren't 'urting yeh?

edit: *turns to the newcomer* A room is 20 aurum, miss, or 70 for a five night stay. That includes meal service. If yeh'd like a room, yeh c'n 'ead on up, and we'll settle up later.

[[Not as slow as me Rainy! xD I got distracted by something so I will probably be posting reaaally slowly. ]]
Last edited by Rem; 11-21-2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:42 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
"No, nothing for me, thank you, but maybe I could take a slice of meat pie and bowl of water for Makon?" she asked, giving another warm look at the black and blue colored fluffy creature.
"And it is nice to meet you, Rem." She paused, as if thinking something over. "I don't really have a name, but fancy calling my self Sadrain. But you can call me Rain or Saddie, if you so chose to."

"Oh, I see," her face lightened up. "That sounds reasonable indeed. Well, I will feed Makon and then head up indeed. He is tired and hungry from our travel, I bet, and I feel like I need some rest as well. This has been a long day."

|~ Status:

Last edited by Sadrain; 11-21-2010 at 08:49 AM.
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:46 AM  
Delicate Soul
Default   #23  
"You're quite welcome, Rem." She spoke softly and let out a quiet sigh. "Yes, times like these are not something to relax over. The war is cruel..." She tried to appear less gloomy though but straightening herself up and throwing on a warm smile. She blinked as question but felt happy. "How kind, someone being concerned about little old me." she thought but finally spoke, "I'm perfectly fine. These thorns don't actually hurt, they're honestly embedded in my skin which you may think, oh no that's worse, but it's really not. I've had them for so long they're like tattoos to me, I feel no pain what-so-ever. I appreciate your concern though, Rem."

[Feel free to come back Rainy. I actually haven't slept yet, haha.]

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:51 AM  
draws the naughty bits

Comin' roight up! An' I fink Rainy suits you *grins and bows exaggeratedly to Makon* One meat pie and a bowl of water for Sir Makon. *disappears back behind the curtained entrance behind the bar, returning shortly enough with a small steaming pie and a bowl of clear cool water, setting them down in front of the litle furball, wondering just exactly how the thing eats*

That will be foine Rainy...I'll just start you a tab, then, if yeh plan t'stay the noight. It's been quoite a difficult day for many, I s'spect. *smiles at her and inclines his head* Sleep well when y'do.

*blinks at Chi's explaination and shakes his head, marveling at that* What an..interesting thing, indeed, Miss Chi. I'm glad t'ear that, though. Oh, and if yeh plan on stayin' as well, yeh c'n also take a room, they're all open I b'lieve...I 'ave t'do some clean-up in the back, but if yeh need anyfing, I'm 'ere. *bows to her as well and heads back behind the door*

[[Aigh actually I do need to go, but I"ll be back later, have a good day guys!]]

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:53 AM  
Delicate Soul
Default   #25  
"I suppose it is... Pain is a simple thing to get over though... don't fret about me." She nodded politely. "Oh no, I'm fine. I don't sleep much either these days." She said this with an innocent smile on her face.

[Mkay. I should sleep anyways. xD]

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 09:14 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
Few hours later, Rain wandered downstairs again. Resting never took long for her, since she never actually slept. Sometimes, she thought about holding an actual human-like cover, but it usually quickly fell trough. Possibly because Rain never truly had found it as a must. This world was inhabited by many strange beings and she was certainly not the strangest.

Finding the bottom room eerily empty, except for the sleeping girl, ("I wonder if it she enjoys being able to dream."), Rain settled down at one of the tables in the back of the inn and observed the surroundings. There were many thoughts on her mind, like about how seemingly kind had been the innkeeper and how the other woman, Chi, was faring now. And how long could she afford staying here. Since, except for Makons, she had no need for a roof above her head, there was no point in lingering here. But... The girl stretched her hands over the candle that was lit on her table, putting them close to the flame, nearly too close for a human to not burn their flesh, "this place is so warm." She whispered to her self.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 10:45 AM  
Delicate Soul
Default   #27  
Chi fell out of the chair she was resting in. "I must have dozed off..." she thought as she straightened herself up. She looked upon the female that called herself Rain and quickly looked away. Chi was rather too shy to communicate with anyone who didn't communicate with her first.
This is just how she was.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:44 PM  
Pattern Recognizer
The first visitor woke briefly in a sneezing fit. She let her eyes wander around the room, determined she was safe, and relaxed. She smiled at hearing the conversation of the other warrior women with the innkeeper. Good...so there are others...and from the tones of their voices, there's no reason to panic here.
She dropped back into a doze.
((sorry for quick posting...I am going to be changing computers shortly))
Trisphite Map

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:12 PM  
Delicate Soul
Default   #29  
The young woman heard a noise but thought nothing of it. "This is an Inn after all." she thought to herself. She looked about the walls and flooring. "Such a sturdy building. For being so old it doesn't creak. I like that." She smiled to herself with this thought.

[Not a problem. :3]

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:56 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
"Oh, hello. I hope you rested well and I did not wake you," Rain said, with a small smile and pulled her hands, rather unwillingly back. "Your name was Chi, am I right?" she continued, hoping the woman would not mind her speaking and she had been quiet out of shyness, not because she didn't want to talk with anyone, or particularly her.

She felt someone move upstairs, but much like Chi, she concluded that it was one of the patrons and paid not much attention to it.

[OO C: Rush post before school Dx]

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-22-2010, 12:52 AM  
Begin Program
Default   #31  
It was one thing to be out at night, quite another to be out when it was raining. But as luck would have it, Michael was. And had been. For a couple hours now. When had he lost his wallet? Wasn't sure. At least he had what little money he'd stuffed into his pockets when he bought his jacket- not hardly as thick as the man selling it had claimed. No matter. He liked the rain. Really.

It was the wind he hated.

"Figures I'd be half soaked t' the soul an buy a jacket what was thinner than ricepaper." He rolled his eyes, swearing under his breath as he danced in and out of a puddle, spotting the shimmering lights of what looked like an inn to him. Could have been a big house- but call him crazy, the placement seemed perfect for random passersby. He quickened his step under the surprise downpour, hopping up onto the steps as he dug in his pockets. Well, it wouldn't get him more than a couple nights, but he didn't need more than that. Right? ...Just keep deluding yourself.

He pushed his way inside, glancing around with one pierced eyebrow raised, ice-blue eyes wary and somewhat despondent. Coffee. He needed coffee.

"Uh...'llo?" He tried desperately not to leak water all over the floor- but then..he was very nearly made of the stuff by now.
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 02:10 AM  
Wanderer
Espy kicked the door open and walked over to a dark corner, content to simply study and listen to the conversations that cropped up.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-22-2010, 02:23 AM