Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default   #1921  
This whole month has been nearly non-stop stress...

I need a break for myself.

Unfortunately, I am broke... like... literally. Broke. I have *exactly* $0 to my name right now.

I'm treating myself next month. I want another facial piercing.
Or another plushie.

I might get both.
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 10-26-2019, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Are plushie piercings a thing? I remember the Piercing Mildred game from ancient internet history.

Is anyone familiar with hake roe? I almost got some canned version but google wasn't helping at that moment. Is it like a much larger fish egg? It doesn't look like the typical translucent red toned ball shaped eggs.

Old Posted 10-26-2019, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1923  
IT'S NOTHING BUT FUN FUN FUN TIMES FOR AVA!

FIRST, I GET TOLD I'M NOT A PERSON. YAY!
THEN... MY MESH CONTACTS DECIDE TO FUCKING BURN MY EYES,
MEANING I CAN'T WEAR THE COSTUME I SLAVED OVER FOR DAYS TO THE HALLOWEEN PARTY TONIGHT ... WOOHOO!
NOW, GODDAMN COMPUTER DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT AND STOPS WORKING RANDOMLY AND FUCKS UP EVERYTHING I TRY TO TYPE!!!

FUN FUN FUN TIMES!!

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Aren't Grottan Gelflings used to hearing much worser things? This is the point in your story where your clan joins the resistance to fight for your rights.

(also run a virus scan on your computer)
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 04:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1925  
run either windows defender / windows security essentials or malwarebytes. i think Malwarebytes has fixed that memory leak issue from a while back.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 11:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
This woman just won't let me do my homework... <x} Oh..my..gawd! *marvels at how long my mama can converse for* How in the hell am I related to this woman??? I love ya mum but stop...talking! x'D Go talk with YOUR mama! She's in the front room!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-27-2019, 03:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1927  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedMartian View Post
NGC 2818

NGC 2818 is a planetary nebula located in the southern constellation Pyxis. It consists largely of glowing gases from the star's outer layers ejected during the final stages of its life when it had run out of the fuel necessary to sustain its core fusion processes.
I used to this as my desktop background. So very pretty! (Even though it's also terrifying when you think about what it actually is.)
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Aren't Grottan Gelflings used to hearing much worser things? This is the point in your story where your clan joins the resistance to fight for your rights.

(also run a virus scan on your computer)
I'm a sensitive ;-;
I just noticed how similar the story of the Gelflings is with the narrative of ethnic/religious and LGBT minorities are with the way the world is going now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
run either windows defender / windows security essentials or malwarebytes. i think Malwarebytes has fixed that memory leak issue from a while back.
I have a malware scanner, it says it's expired.... but it still scans? So I dunno!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
This woman just won't let me do my homework... <x} Oh..my..gawd! *marvels at how long my mama can converse for* How in the hell am I related to this woman??? I love ya mum but stop...talking! x'D Go talk with YOUR mama! She's in the front room!
Oof! My mom can talk a long time about and literally say nothing!
It wouldn't upset me as much as it does if she did the same for me. Oftentimes, I'll sit and listen to her talk about nothing for a good 30 minutes to an hour... But when *I* want to talk, she's always like, "Ava, nobody has time for this."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 10-28-2019, 01:02 AM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Default   #1929  
I need to sing to keep me sane but I'm in the same room as my roommate and he's on a call so i can't sing Dx
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 10-28-2019, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i have no idea why i don't feel as hungry as i should? like, it never starts from waking up (unless i wake up earlier than my usual) and it takes a few hours to actually kick in????

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 10:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1931  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
Oof! My mom can talk a long time about and literally say nothing!
It wouldn't upset me as much as it does if she did the same for me. Oftentimes, I'll sit and listen to her talk about nothing for a good 30 minutes to an hour... But when *I* want to talk, she's always like, "Ava, nobody has time for this."
>u> Feel like there's way too much talking and not enough listening going on in the world alone. <-< And when you do the listening, you're made a personal therapist somehow..

Weird Shout: I had a dream recently about watching an old 70's cartoon that was Japanese produced and aired in English in America. It was about a young man and his three friends and their dog, going on adventures around the world and exploring places while helping with disappearances of pets and people. And the main character's name was Casie. The cartoon was called Overall Casie. Because o-o I woke up with a very strong feeling that the cartoon exists and I've seen it sometime before, on Boomerang, a long time ago when I used to watch old cartoons at my grandma's house. But when I looked it up..I couldn't find any evidence that it exists at all. >.> I stood up the rest of the night, all weirded out...apparently I either manufactured this cartoon from the past in my mind, or I visited an alternate dimension in my sleep...

Weirder Shout: My grandma told me this morning that when she came to the front room early in the morning before sunrise, as she usually does, she sat in her chair by the fireplace, as she usually does,
and she told me that she saw some letters on the fireplace wall, but couldn't make out what they said without her glasses...that wall is smooth with no cracks or crevices or blemishes anywhere. 8/ I don't see how an illusion of lettering could be made on it...there's no pencil lines, no discoloration, no way a shadow could bend, nothing! o_o I hope she's not seein' things I can't.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 11:59 AM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
i have no idea why i don't feel as hungry as i should? like, it never starts from waking up (unless i wake up earlier than my usual) and it takes a few hours to actually kick in????
Idk I'm usually not hungry immediately in the mornings either. It takes at least 3 hours
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 05:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1933  
that's a mood, bon.

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Honestly, it's not unusual to wake up not-hungry at all. It's only been since the Industrial Revolution that the idea of "breakfast" as a specific meal was considered normal. It was intentionally pushed as a health measure to make sure that factory laborers got enough calories in a world of increasingly scheduled time -- you can't just say "oh, I'll eat when I'm hungry" when you're expected to be working your station from 8 to 12. For most of human history, people would get up and start working right away (gotta milk the cows!) and only eat once they'd worked up an appetite.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1935  
hm.

it would be nice if we didn't live in a capitalist hellscape where we're expected to work eight hours a day for ends meet, y'know?

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I have no idea what you're talking about. Only working eight hours a day, indoors with air conditioning, is a paradise by comparison to the expectations of pre-Industrial Revolution agrarian life.

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote