Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #6017  
i kinda like picrew best for limited avatar makers.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 03-30-2022, 04:33 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Yeah picrew is really nice, I recently made an avi on there xD

(Genshin also took over my life when it came out ;w; but I just find it so fun, I play it on PS4, it lags on my PC I need to remove it since I hardly play it on here ;w; luckily a good number of Steam games run on it)

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-30-2022, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6019  
Have checked out a redonkulous stack of cookbooks in an attempt to find some easy recipes to start making so I can stop eating frozen burritos and pizza rolls. XP

Though, tbh, a couple of the cookbooks are more for fun and less for serious meals (the Unofficial Disney Park one and the D&D Hero's Feast one specifically.)
Old Posted 04-01-2022, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
(Genshin also took over my life when it came out ;w; but I just find it so fun, I play it on PS4, it lags on my PC I need to remove it since I hardly play it on here ;w; luckily a good number of Steam games run on it)
Mine also lags on my computer but that is because my laptop only has 4gb ram to run on lol
Call me Moody ♡
[Website] | [Art Shop]
Old Posted 04-02-2022, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6021  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Have checked out a redonkulous stack of cookbooks in an attempt to find some easy recipes to start making so I can stop eating frozen burritos and pizza rolls. XP

Though, tbh, a couple of the cookbooks are more for fun and less for serious meals (the Unofficial Disney Park one and the D&D Hero's Feast one specifically.)
I could offer you one or two that I make. One doesn't even need cooking.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 04-02-2022, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Not having easy access to a kitchen is one of my biggest grrrghs these days.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-03-2022, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #6023  
i want to make banana shortbread.
listen, i have good ideas sometimes. i need to see if this is a good idea.

Old Posted 04-03-2022, 07:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Um... Hi! I have a lot of hobbies (but cooking isn't one of them, as I get nervous around the oven and I jump every time the gas stove is lit. Pyrophobia for the win?). Most of my hobbies are in the arts and things like that. I'm hopefully gonna turn them into profit makers someday though! :'D

Sorry, I really wanted to join in, just wasn't sure how. So I figured I'd blabber a self introduction on the hobby topic. xD
Old Posted 04-03-2022, 08:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #6025  
hello! nice to see you settling in. i'd've offered some older event items, but i passed them on to a regular that was on a new account due to losing the credentials.

i might see about making some rayman-inspired items for trisphee, since i fucking love that series. ubisoft isn't doing shit with the property.

Old Posted 04-03-2022, 11:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Thank you for the thought! That already means a lot to me, and tells me a lot about you too!
Old Posted 04-03-2022, 11:53 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #6027  
I love cooking and baking LOL ;w;

banana shortbread sounds really good right now >_>"

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-03-2022, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Not having easy access to a kitchen is one of my biggest grrrghs these days.
I've got at least one recipe that doesn't need cooking.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 04-03-2022, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #6029  
I should look around for some no-cooking-required recipes. Or just look into recipes that just require the microwave. It'd be good if I could make more for myself.
Old Posted 04-04-2022, 06:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Tam: heck yeah, I'll take more recipes!

Juneberry: Ah yeah I can see how having a gas stove/oven can be a bit of a hindrance. I wonder if you could pick up an electric hotplate to use occasionally for simple pan-frying?
Otherwise, no-cook and microwave friendly recipes are a good alternative.

I tend to prefer baking, but have let my kitchen become a disaster so between that and a low income, I've been eating too much processed junk food and not enough healthy stuff. But now that I'm making more money, I can hopefully afford better food. Just gotta combat the depression more to get my kitchen back into shape and keep it that way. And also take inventory of my kitchenware and figure out what I need and what I need to get rid of.

Had a migraine yesterday so I slept a ton and didn't flip through most of the cookbooks I checked out. Will have to see about doing that tonight instead. While also tackling a half ton of housework and finishing up a nearly done plushie.
Old Posted 04-04-2022, 10:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #6031  
I'm limited on funds and eat a lot of processed junk myself. I do try to eat some healthier processed junk (luckily for me, I need extra salt in my diet anyway), and my dad cooks sometimes, so it's not all bad. Our entire apartment is a wreck though. xD I need to do a lot of decluttering and cleaning, but I just get so overwhelmed when I look at things.

Also, sorry to hear about the migraine! I have chronic migraines myself, so I know generally how much those suck. I have a lot of health problems, though. In fact, I was just nomming on a specialty lollipop (specialty = honey based) because I was choking on air a moment ago. My throat is naturally very dry because of some of my meds.

Life is funny sometimes. But all that aside, I'm glad you seem to be feeling better today. I hope all you intend to do today goes well! :)
Old Posted 04-04-2022, 11:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i eat a lot of processed junk food bc i don't really care abt my health atm. no long-term health concerns other than acid reflux, and the acid reflux is more towards a mild bother. the only benefit of acid reflux is that it makes my voice a bit deeper.

mostly noodles though.

Old Posted 04-04-2022, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote