Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

C'mere
Default   #17  
With a snort, Randy marched forward again. With adrenaline pumping through him, he wasn't likely to feel any pain from the roses or from Kurt, though itching and eye-watering were obstacles all their own.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 10:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
As soon as Randy got close enough Kurt bit his shoulder with a snarl.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 03:14 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #19  
Randy whirled around not to strike him, but to grab him.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 03:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Kurt growled and ducked away, biting Randy hand, retreating, ducking around him, biting off one of his ears in a swift, lightening quick motion and withdrawing deeper into the roses.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #21  
Randy growled again and went crashing through the plants, eyes pouring tears and nose dripping blood as he refused to allow a series of sneezes to slow him down. Picking up scrapes and gashes that he never felt as he went along, he trampled the bushes and thorns to get to Kurt. His visibility was limited, but he had little need for it by comparison. He could feel where Kurt was, hear him, smell him. And he was not going to stop for a second until he had him, even if he had to destroy the entire garden.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
"Come on then you coward! Come and get me!" Kurt snarled as he lead Randy around through the thick growth of his garden, "Don't even think about running off to get another one of your siblings to fight your fights! The next person that comes to take your place in our conflict will die!"
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 03:46 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #23  
"You think I'd send my brother to come pick a fight with you?!" cried Randy VIII as he destroyed yet another rose bush. "That'd be pretty funny if it weren't so damn insulting!"
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
"You don't have a scrap of honor, why shouldn't I think you'd send someone else to fight for you? You attacked an unarmed man without provocation, am I supposed to believe there are no lows you wouldn't sink to? Am I you piece of shit?" Kurt snarled as he ducked away from Randy VIII.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #25  
"I don't care what you believe," said Randy VIII. He stepped over more plants, spotted Kurt, and grabbed him.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Kurt bit deep into Randy's arm and struggled, growling and snarling.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #27  
Randy ignored the biting long enough to emerge from the decimated roses with Kurt in tow. After a violent sneeze which sprayed flecks of blood down the front of his shirt, he repositioned Kurt so that they were front-to-back, not letting go of him for an instant. He coiled his tentacles tightly around him to restrain his arms, neck, and upper body.
Last edited by uncledaddy; 03-28-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 04:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Kurt struggled and thrashed, panic rising in his chest at the familiar position, "NO! NO! I'll die before I let you do that to me again!"
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #29  
"I didn't come here to fuck you," growled Randy. The tentacles tightened around his arms with notably greater force than any Randy had used to restrain him in the past.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 04:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Kurt froze, then he started to laugh, softly at first but then the sound bubbled into a loud cacophony of harsh vocal bursts, "You're going to kill me!" he said, "You're going to end this!"
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 05:01 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Default   #31  
Randy growled again, making his feelings clear as the tentacles tightened until there was an audible snap. Unlike their previous encounters, this one brought Randy no enjoyment. There was anger, something which he had never felt toward Kurt before, and even without speaking, the difference was apparent.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Kurt grunted as his ribs buckled, "Ah, now you're angry....so you do feel anger and pain....just like I do," he gave a weakened laugh, "It's not fun, is it? When you're on the other end of the hurt...hehehehah..haha..."
Last edited by Red Lion; 03-28-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Old Posted 03-28-2013, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote