Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #1201  
"Oh fine...I suppose I will..If you're going to make me" He grinned, watching Holden head off to the kitchen. "So what's the deal with his ring? I seemed to have missed this part."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Well, he was upset that you lied to him about this Charun business." Alicia walked into her bathroom. "And he gave it to me to send it to you, to signify something... And he had to be all 'drama queen' about it. Which in a way made no sense at all because he was the one who bought the rings." She quickly got undressed and got into the shower. "Now if you'd excuse me, I would like to take a shower in peace." She gently pushed Solomon's link from her mind.
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #1203  
"Oh I see.." he removed his link from Alicia, happy to give her the privacy. He went to the kitchen, leaning on the door jam with his hands still in his pockets, "I have noticed...that you often go 'Drama Queen' when something goes wrong." He chuckled a bit, "Should I buy you a tiara?"
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Holden turned around from the waffle iron and put his hands on his hips, "Excuse me? I don't go 'drama queen' when something goes wrong." He smiled and walked over to Solomon. "If you wish to buy me a tiara, I would wear it." He trailed his finger down Solomon's chin. He looked at Solomon's skeptical look, "Fine maybe I do go 'drama queen' sometimes. But all women are allowed to." He smiled giving Solomon a kiss on the lips. He turned to look at the stove as the tea kettle started to whistle. He swiftly went to it and removed it from the burner and started to pour some of the hot water into the French Press that already had freshly ground coffee in it.
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #1205  
He chuckled, kissing Holden back, "You know you do my dear~ Perhaps for Halloween I will buy you a princess costume..complete with wand and tiara~" He grinned deviously, watching Holden fritter about with the Press.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Holden chuckled, "I would wear it, just for you." He smiled putting the tea kettle back on the stove. "Maybe I would go trick or treating..." He trailed off as he busted out laughing. "Oh... my... god.... If my neighbors saw me they would totally think I was a freak." He finally said as he wiped away a tear. "Wow... Anyway your coffee will be ready in a few minutes, it has to steep." He nodded turning to Solomon. "Waffle!" He quickly skittered to the waffle iron and opened it. "I guess this will be mine." He looked at the slightly burnt waffle as he removed it an placed it on a plate.
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #1207  
Solomon held back his laughter, watching Holden, "I would never want to be seen with you in public again Holden..." He couldn't help but picture other things along with the Princess/damsel in distress theme if Holden were wearing the costume...very..un-PG-13 things...
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Neither would I..." Holden took a deep breath as he poured more batter on the waffle iron. He closed it and leaned on the counter with a sigh.
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote