Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #225  
'adult' gaia, basically a forum with really badly made avatars that reuse gaia items and has a forum where teenyboppers can claim to be 18 and show dick pictures
Old Posted 06-11-2014, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Unknown
Oh. I see.

Gotta love teenyboppers and dick picks. xD

Found this old gem from the Taskal War xD

Please, call me Annie. <3

My saved avatar back before we had items with color and things glitched when you equipped them.... o-o
http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/a...atarglitch.png
Old Posted 06-11-2014, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #227  
I personally like the avatars. I'm...not sure what you mean by reusing gaia items?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-11-2014, 02:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
they already are reformating gaia items for the new bases and for sure will be reformatting a /lot/ more

XD ikr? oh the world, of course poggio can explain it a lot better
Old Posted 06-11-2014, 04:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
Default   #229  
I heard about that new site but I never even glanced at it. Trying to get access back to my account so I can either sell my items off and use the pure to get art or offer them for art. I personally don't think I would be back on Gaia.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 06-11-2014, 05:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
The avatars aren't shitty, at least nto compared to some. Roliana's and Midorea's, imo, are worse. Especially Midorea's. I'm not going to say I could make a better base, but it's a strong possibility with Midorea. (Or maybe it's the items? Idk)

Either way, I'm riding the death spiral as well, so...WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Old Posted 06-11-2014, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #231  
@Anon: Since Zosa and a lot of people are pretty much down on Tentacl. I would suggest checking it out for yourself and forming your own opinion. The site is basically designed to cater to Gaia's older members. It works more as a social media platform then it does an actual avatar website since you do not actually get gold from posting. You get gold from interacting with people. They have different forms with different interest and while I am sure some people under the age of 18 have snuck on the site along with a few trolls, a vast majority of the site that I have encountered are people over the age of 20 that have not yet reached 30, are sick of gaia but are still large enough nerds to like avatar sites.
Old Posted 06-11-2014, 01:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
I think it's really sad how the inflation is on Gaia now.
I have an account and got back on it a few weeks ago to find that
any item's price on my wishlist has ridiculously increased in price.
I mean if I want to get an item now it's going to take me till I'm 80
before I can even afford it through the means of how I used to collect gold, ie: booty grab, posting in forums, so on and so forth. I'm not sure that they could fix the inflation even if they wanted to, it's gotten way out of hand.
Old Posted 06-12-2014, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #233  
@Sookei: I agree with you that by now, it's pretty much impossible for the inflation on gaia to ever be fixed, the gold generators have simply done impossible to repair damage. Nothing short of a complete currency change will get thing back to normal, and even then, it's only going to work as long as no new gold generators get released to mess everything up again.

@Yokuutsu: Midorea is pretty getting a complete art overhaul from what I've understood, and this does seem to extend to the art of the avatar and all of the items as well. Personally, I don't really like the faces of the female avatars the previews for Midorea 2.0 showed, they just look too masculine for me...
Old Posted 06-12-2014, 11:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
@Areishia

Praise...SOMETHING! I knew they were doing an overhaul...I just didn't know if that included the avatars (though I hope so)

What was disappointing for me were those pictures on the landing page of characters...they looked awesome to me then, but the avatars are NOTHING like that T-T
Old Posted 06-12-2014, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #235  
@Yokuutsu: Yeah, the items and avatars looking completely diferent from the image was rather off-putting. To be honest, I mostly liked Midorea for the story-line because of that.

If you log into your midorea account, just click the "midorea v3 development" you can find by going to the forums page and you should find the images there.
Old Posted 06-12-2014, 12:36 PM Reply With Quote