Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Magic
Default   #17  
A young elf girl who discovered that she was the ice princess and decides to follow her quest on saving the land of the ice and her people.
Old Posted 10-24-2010, 01:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Jedi Ninja Cookie Sage

A cybernetic warrior created to battle viruses created in a virtual reality. She has become self aware and fears the day when her creators will upload a newer version and delete her from exsistant.

Old Posted 10-24-2010, 01:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19  
Grand daughter of a famous sleuth, Gwen dons the familiar orange and red to solve mysteries like her grandmother. She is even joined by a group of teenagers, however unlike her grandmother, they have dawned mutant powers.
Old Posted 10-24-2010, 02:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
A strange, lower-rank demon who posesses shape shifting ability has come to the human world for she has always been fascinated with them and has vague memories of her human life, and as she remembers more, the tattoo keeps spreading over her body... Rumors are going around that she might not be a demon after all...
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 10-27-2010, 01:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #21  
A water Sorceress serving the dark lord...Babio (wouldn't be evil if you had a name like that? xD). Despite her position under this evil man she is a perky and bubbly girl dispatching of enemies like it were a game.
Old Posted 10-29-2010, 12:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
In middle of forest, far in the north there is a clearing by a pond. Sometimes, when it is filled with moonlight, the snow and ice sprites dance there, celebrating the beauty and power of the winter. Among them is their prince, who stands out between his strangely beautiful and enticing folk with his unusual hair color for a sprite of snow - black as a night.

(Your avvie is pretty awesome, btw. <3 Couldn't write anything better up in a rush, though, and it really makes me think of something among those lines. x3
And I agree about the name... XD Maybe he wants to have renaming rights in his world, not to be deemed with one for the whole life (imagine that he is someone who has looong life.... Dx))

|~ Status:

Old Posted 10-30-2010, 03:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #23  
A female dark dragoon- merging of a dark knight & dragoon class. The staff is the wrong weapon for either classes but the head feathery looking things helped give me that idea.

That story made me feel awesome xD <3
haha apparently he's not one for legal documents to rename himself he has to lord over everyone xD Dx
Old Posted 10-30-2010, 09:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
A demon prince next in line for the throne loses his crown to his older evil brother and decides to fight on a quest to get the legendary scythe that will defeat his older evil brother.
Old Posted 10-30-2010, 11:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #25  
A white angel joins forces with Atlantis to fight against the evils of the waters with her mighty skills
Old Posted 10-30-2010, 12:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
She had been a water nymph before she was killed by a human. Now she's come back to haunt to man who killed her.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-30-2010, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #27  
A winged fox orphan boy who becomes a bandit, but suddenly notices his powers and decides to fight evil.
Old Posted 10-30-2010, 03:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
First being of a new race that celestial beings created, by merging traits of many races together and adding a sprinkle of star dust. While generally peaceful, guardian like creature, she can fight fiercely, if the need comes up. Sometimes, her soul appears outside her body, floating next to her.

(Sleepy brain is sleepy Dx)
(Lol, maybe there are no name changing documents! Poor Babio. No wonder he wants to be called His Epicness and His Majesty instead.
Also, glad you liked x3)

|~ Status:

Old Posted 10-30-2010, 06:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Dancing in the Rain
Default   #29  
An archer hides in the trees, his green outfit blends perfectly with the trees. As the enemy approaches he shoots. The arrow strikes his enemy in the heart and they fall.
Old Posted 11-01-2010, 02:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
An Orange thing falls from the sky...
"What is that?" Oh my... its the all might Golden Blue Dragan Queen :P
Old Posted 11-04-2010, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote  
The only Prof. of Fizzyology
Default   #31  
Sam the great flies through the night sky, waiting for the moment to strike down on it's prey. It's the mystical Unicorn Bird! :O
Old Posted 11-05-2010, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
For year all the creatures living in the mortal plane knew nothing of the Gods and Goddess of color. Even the "greater" God/Goddess of creation tend to forget about them. None of them created this Gods of color, they just are.

Above me is the Goddess of purple. She's lately taken to the human music, gothic fashion and absolutely adores the theatrical play of Phantom of the Opera.
Old Posted 11-06-2010, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
ours now