Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #2177  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
actual daily awful from me involves grumbling about my teeth. wisdoms are coming through, about all i've got to reduce the pain (more towards an ache) would be some ibuprofen.
Do you need to get them pulled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Ugh. My bank is merging with another bank which is just a nightmare of needing to get everything organized and set up, but not knowing how to set up half of it. All I know is my current debit card will be deactivated at the end of the month and I'll need to activate the new one, but I use mobile banking to keep track of my finances a lot and they haven't sent me any information for that yet and I don't know how long the old bank's app will work with the new bank's account.
It's just a lot of stress. Mainly because the official switch over is in just a couple days.
Ugh.
Yeah, my bank got merged a few months ago and it was messy. Especially since my account got downgraded.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-27-2022, 02:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post

Yeah, my bank got merged a few months ago and it was messy. Especially since my account got downgraded.
Ooooh...yeah that doesn't sound good. My account is thankfully staying mostly the same though there are a few things that they've changed which I am less than pleased about.
Most of the changes don't really affect me as they're account features that I've never used/needed to use before.

Most of my frustration is just at the potential inability to access my accounts in a few days, which will make putting money into savings very difficult. And it will be annoying to have to manually keep track of my spending again. I'll have to dig out my old checkbook for the balance sheets if they don't get me the mobile banking information soon. XP
More of minor inconveniences than true issues, but still very frustrating.
Old Posted 07-27-2022, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #2179  
Most of my issues stem from, the account was initially created as a joint account w my parents years ago, back when the minimum threshold needed for a premium account was low enough that my parents could start off the account with benefits, then withdraw their stuff, leaving just me. But the min threshold now is several times more than it used to be, at like… a million?? Who tf has an entire million just lying around? So the account’s getting downgraded.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-27-2022, 04:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Geeze! That's insanity! Having never had a premium account of any kind, I'm not really sure what it would have different from a basic account, but hopefully it's not too bad?
Old Posted 07-27-2022, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #2181  
Quote:
Geeze! That's insanity! Having never had a premium account of any kind, I'm not really sure what it would have different from a basic account, but hopefully it's not too bad?
The main issue is, now we have to actually pay for even just a small safety deposit box. Other smaller issues are wired checks, other transfers, etc.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-27-2022, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Quote:
yeah, that makes sense. have you eaten + slept? i tend to find that helps with making progress towards not losing your shit.
Not really sleeping, if I do nod off I wake right back up. Managing to eat, despite almost regretting it at times.

I'm trying to figure out if there's some sort of data entry thing that doesn't require formal experience.
Old Posted 07-27-2022, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2183  
Quote:
The main issue is, now we have to actually pay for even just a small safety deposit box. Other smaller issues are wired checks, other transfers, etc.
Is it...common to use safety deposit boxes and do...wired checks?
Have honestly never utilized either.
I don't even think my bank has the option for safety deposit boxes tbh...
>.>
Old Posted 07-27-2022, 07:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Is it...common to use safety deposit boxes and do...wired checks?
Have honestly never utilized either.
I don't even think my bank has the option for safety deposit boxes tbh...
>.>
No clue. That’s mostly stuff that my parents do.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-27-2022, 07:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2185  
Quote:
Do you need to get them pulled,

shouldn't need to get some teeth pulled, would prefer not to given my dental hygiene tends to be crap.

mind you, i don't really have any more space in my mouth for them. should be fine, though.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 07-27-2022, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
wait a fucking second
why am i twenty in around five days
shit
god dammit

Old Posted 07-28-2022, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #2187  
Quote:
shouldn't need to get some teeth pulled, would prefer not to given my dental hygiene tends to be crap.

mind you, i don't really have any more space in my mouth for them. should be fine, though.
If you don’t have space, you might want to look into getting them pulled, just to avoid future problems.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-28-2022, 03:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
If you don’t have space, you might want to look into getting them pulled, just to avoid future problems.
dental costs. :<

Old Posted 07-28-2022, 06:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #2189  
Pliers don't cost that much. That ought to be enough, right?
Old Posted 07-28-2022, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i am not taking pliers to my teeth.

also mojang have gone through with the whole chat reporting function in minecraft 1.19.1.

yeah, minecraft is totally a kid's game. a kid's game just like robwox, with user generated content that can include skins of naked people, buildings of dicks, buildings of vaginas, redstone machines that do really weird things, and content creators for the game swearing fairly often if you used to watch the yogscast.

my disappointment and grief cannot be compared. this game was a long part of my childhood.

additionally, it's hip to tell kids that being surveilled constantly is for their own safety. :)

Old Posted 07-29-2022, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2191  
so my mother brought up some veggie rolls
and now i want more of them.
help.

Old Posted 07-29-2022, 07:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
had to chuckle at the plier option there.. unless you got some really good numbing shit, I wouldn't recommend that route. Then again, I don't have my wisdom teeth anymore, those bad boys got the boot in my twenties, lol.

and don't you qualify for free dental? I get free dental and I'm in the UK.

My friend gets disability but the job centre try to screw him over once a year saying he's fit to work when clearly he isn't.

as for training, coding isn't that hard to learn. I didn't know much about C++, C# or python when I started, most I knew was CSS/HTML and now I can code a lot in C#.

As for other areas of training, voice acting is always wanted. I know a youtuber just recently started doing voice overs cause I said when I could afford to hire voice actors, I would def reach out to him through he's that much of a sweetie, he would probably do it for free.

But yea, Indie game designers probably would look to hire less professionals to do voice overs and even the same with Indie projects in cartoons, etc.

If that's not your cup of tea, I know the Open University offers a variety of free online courses, pretty sure saw some for Forensic Science, Healthcare, etc.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 07-29-2022 at 10:12 AM.
Old Posted 07-29-2022, 10:10 AM Reply With Quote