Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #65  
Syrgei takes in the scene before him, now that there are no pistol barrels in his face, butterfly or not.

I'm not sure if this got better or worse. He picks up the bottle and throws into the nearest trash bin, not bothering to check if anything much is left.

After letting his mind settle, and remembering that there are still potential assassins after the mesmer, if not both of them, he scans the crowd before walking over to join Tsaerri and...Gambooge, if he remembers correctly.

"Hello again."
Old Posted 09-19-2016, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
After a few choice words at the golem, which replied with a very unnecessary comment of its own, Gamby sighed and looked down at the kneeling woman. He frowned, the expression lingering even as he looked up at Syrgei's greeting. "Hello. Again. What, uh..." He waved a hand vaguely at Tsaerri. "What's all this then? No way to greet an old friend, I'm sure."

Old Posted 09-19-2016, 01:23 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #67  
"It hasn't been a good day for her."

How much do I say?

"Someone tried to kill her today, in her home" he says in a quiet voice. "She's pretty rattled."
Old Posted 09-19-2016, 01:29 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
"I see that," he replied, raising his brows at the man before his attention turned back down to Tsaerri. He squatted down, his hands hanging between his knees. "Is he here to check things out, or did you take care of it already?"

Old Posted 09-19-2016, 01:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Default   #69  
"We're uhhh..." Tsaerri clutches at her head. "Oh gods, owwwwwwww." Great. The high's fading and now she gets to deal with the consequences chugging a bottle full of opiates and gods-only-know-what-else. "I'll be fine," she mutters, stumbling back up to her feet. "We have a... a what's-it-called. A prisoner to interrogate. Ow."

Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 09-19-2016, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
"She has the assassin confined in her room. We're going to see what we can get from her."

Syrgei stands slightly to Tsaerri's side, keeping an eye on her should she get suddenly unsteady...as well as that went last time.
Old Posted 09-19-2016, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #71  
"Rrright," he said, standing up again himself. "Guess I won't ask why there's assassins around. Are you two gonna be alright handling it yourselves? You don't, uh, don't exactly get along from what I remember."

Old Posted 09-19-2016, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Tsae shrugs, alternately massaging her temples and rubbing her eyes. "Eh, if he gets on my nerves, I'll just shoot him. It's whatever." A second passes, and her eyes suddenly widen. "Oh, I'm still doing the 'blurting out whatever goes through my head' thing. Heh... uh, don't pay attention to that?"
between supposed lovers.
Old Posted 09-19-2016, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #73  
Syrgei shrugs. "She asked for my help."
Old Posted 09-19-2016, 02:33 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
"Uh... Well..." When he heard the heavy steps of the golem turning away, Gambooge rolled his eyes and glanced back over his shoulder at it. "Don't even think about it!"

Bag's machinery hummed for a second or two before it answered, "Think—about—what?"

"You know what." He shook his head and looked back to the pair. "Luckily for you two catastrophes in the making, I happen to have nothing to do today."

"What—about—the—groceries?"

"They're fine. You probably broke the eggs anyway, running off like that."

Old Posted 09-19-2016, 02:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Default   #75  
"Oh, well, it's not far from here. Now that I can remember where I live." Eyeing the golem up and down, she tells Gambooge, "I'm surprised you're still babysitting that thing. Doesn't it get on your nerves? If you wanted a pompous, snarky bitch of a traveling companion why not go adopt a pet Asura? I hear they can imprint on people if you get them young enough." Taking a few tottering steps, Tsae starts to lead them to her home.

between supposed lovers.
Old Posted 09-19-2016, 02:56 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
As they follow Tsaerri, Syrgei leans close to Gambooge and says in a quiet voice, "Your Golem doesn't have any wine in there, does it"?
Old Posted 09-19-2016, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #77  
He glanced over at Syrgei just long enough to grin and shake his head, then looked forward at Tsaerri again. "Well, that's actually sort of—"

He paused, both in speaking and in following after the unsteady woman, as a burst of static came from the golem. "A snarky bitch," the golem called after her in a high-pitched voice very unlike its own, "is better than an incompetent piece of purple trash!"

Gambooge didn't hesitate to turn right around and smack his metal companion, but he certainly regretted doing so. "Oooooww," he hissed, clutching his hand to his chest.

Old Posted 09-19-2016, 05:09 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Syrgei stops in his tracks.

Oh. Skritt.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 09-19-2016 at 11:46 PM. Reason: nobody saw anything!
Old Posted 09-19-2016, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Default   #79  
Tsaerri sighs in disappointment. "Unfortunately for both of us, whoever you are, one of the side-effects of coming down off this stuff is muted emotions. I simply don't have it in me to trade insults right now. Even still, though, is that the best you had? What, are you going to insinuate I slept with the entire crab-toss team next? If you want to get under my skin, you're really going to need to graduate high-school first." She sighs, again, brushing errant hairs out of her face. "I honestly don't care right now though. I've had way too long of a day to get upset about some Asura broadcasting her temper-tantrums from half a continent away."
between supposed lovers.
Old Posted 09-19-2016, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
"How dare you- You-!" There was a muffled scream, then a sudden bang, before the speakers went silent.

Gambooge huffed and crossed his arms. "Anyway..."

Old Posted 09-19-2016, 07:43 PM Reply With Quote