Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #42625  
Dang, my hidey hole blew up! YAY!!!

@Lawtan;; And you, too! =P And I have to admit, Rum IS really good. Especially mixed with diet coke? Tastes like freaking vanilla.

Welcome to Shadows, Shamus! And aww, thats amazing! Congratulations! I apologize if the topic of drinking made you at all uncomfortable! =[ The Espeon and Umbreon are me and Natsu <3

@Glitch;; Hey GlitchyCakes! <3 How are you today?

@Sparx;; I have a feeling my lifes gonna be insane, too. All the way up till the day I croak. xD
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 03-27-2017, 01:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
i'm ok today, just had my coffee/coke combo so I have a litle energy to make it through the day xD

Fed the baby, she's nappin now
washing a poopie blanket and a towel. . .

i need to do the dishes . . .

and uhm waiting for a pot pie to finish in the microwave!

Old Posted 03-27-2017, 01:43 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #42627  
How is Winterbby? =O I'm glad you have some downtime, naps are great. xD;

I'm finishing my coffee, looking for work online... just really trying to be productive. ><;
Old Posted 03-27-2017, 01:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Oh dont worry about it. It doesnt bother me to talk about drinking but if you were to sit there and drink in front of me, I'd be extremely uncomfortable.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 03-27-2017, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #42629  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock Shamus View Post
Oh dont worry about it. It doesnt bother me to talk about drinking but if you were to sit there and drink in front of me, I'd be extremely uncomfortable.
That would be so fucked up, if someone did that. I'd never. I'm even a courteous smoker, too. Especially around children and people who have negative views on smokers.

Omgggg, my tummy is so growly ;3;
Old Posted 03-27-2017, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I used to smoke 52 cigarettes a day for years upon years, which is why I ended up with cancer. Just be careful with cigarettes. Its good that you are courteous about things like that though. :) More people need to be.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 03-27-2017, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #42631  
I've been smoking since the age of 17. A pack every three days, or so. Its the ONLY way [besides sleep, that I can never seem to get] to deal with my anxiety. ><;; And I agree, more people need to be careful around others who don't want to be around that kind of thing. I don't have vices, aside from smoking. I drink on occasion, but its definitely rare for me to do.
Old Posted 03-27-2017, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
winter is happy at the moment!

she totally covered me in poop this morning though. I was changing her diaper and pfftttt all over me, projectile poop and pee. So I clean it up and get a new diaper and start to put it on her and round two. -.-

She thinks she is soooo funny.

Old Posted 03-27-2017, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #42633  
LOL.

I know I shouldn't be laughing, but.. xD
I think subconsciously, all small ones know what their doing. Haha.
Old Posted 03-27-2017, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Oh dear...sorry, Glitch.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 03-27-2017, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #42635  
So what is everyone up to?
Old Posted 03-27-2017, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Stressing. Again. I love daily anxiety issues.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 03-27-2017, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #42637  
Ohay, you and me both! xD;

What are you stressing about?
Old Posted 03-27-2017, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Glitch: sorry but I laughed a bit at the poop story because I have been in that situation and probably will be again with Noel.
When I first became a dad, I had absolutely no experience with babies. I had not even held one before my oldest was born. So, I was highly inexperienced. My oldest was born a male (but is a male to female trans woman now) and I had no idea I needed to cover their goodies with a towel or something similar and more than once, they peed all over me. Lol

Batty: I smoked since I was ten but before I could legally buy them myself, it wasnt anywhere near 52 cigarettes a day. Some people are very sensitive to cigarette smoke and you never know who is struggling to get off the booze, so its always nice to be mindful about what you are doing and who you are with.

Old Posted 03-27-2017, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #42639  
@Shamus;; Exactly! I really wish more people had a mindset like that. Ive seen [and scolded] so many inconsiderate people. >.<;; Makes me so mad.
Old Posted 03-27-2017, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
It makes me mad to. Americans tend to think more or less about themselves for the most part.

Old Posted 03-27-2017, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
halloweenqueen, seraphinababu, sexy tiem?, tales things.