Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Toyota
Default My movie oppinion..   #1  
I think.. That a Legend of Zelda movie needs to be made!

I see fake previews of a Zelda movie. But there should actually be a real movie!

I would watch it in theaters. and buy it on Blu-Ray.

Anyone else think so too?
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 12:22 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
If they can do it correctly, yeah that would be awesome. Obviously they should create a new story line and not follow any video game story line, because it will be to obvious. However, they need to create the character correctly. It is not always the story line that is the problem, it is actually how they portray the characters. If the characters are not up to par, the story line falls apart.

The best way to make this movie is to get a screen writer that is a fan of the series and get a director who understands the series as well.

"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

-Pablo Picasso
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #3  
The fake previews were put out by IGN as an April fools joke. It got a lot of people talking that's for sure, and a lot of people annoyed who didn't realixze that is was a hoax.

I have seen a couple guys on youtube put together the odd trailor though. I'm curious about what sort of story they would make. Maybe Link to the Past? It wouldnt' surprise me at all if they mushed some of the games together to make a movie, like they did with the Resident Evil and Silent Hill movies.

Oh, and a note: I think more people might be interested in this thread if you had a clearer title. Your current one doesn't say much about what is actually in here. Just a thought. :)
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 03:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Toyota
Lol next time, I will make a better title thread.

They should make a whole new story line, but kind of the same concept. Like Link saving Zelda, and Link killing Gannon. But It would be cool to see some of the video game bosses, like Mirror Link from Ocarina of Time would be bad ass.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #5  
Dark Link was pretty cool. Easy to beat though, if you knew which weapon to use. ;)

And you can edit the thread title by hitting the "edit" button at the top of the post and putting in a new title. Might need to hit "advanced" to get to it though.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote