Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #1537  
Yeah, another reason I don't pay games like that one. x'D I had originally quit DC for a time because when I was first playing they only had three eggs on the screen to grab at any given time, so it was like h*** trying to grab an egg, which is why I had given up. Then a couple years later I found out they added other areas to grab things from, but then the events were still kind of annoying because some of the would only release in a particular area or trying to grab old event eggs that people abandoned was like a fight scene of a super market like in a manga. x'D I find that kind of stressful, which is why I don't play anymore (but I'm also an EXTREMELY lazy person when it comes to stuff like that).

Old Posted 12-19-2014, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
The forum cut down on that a bit (trading dragons, lists so that people get fair chances at dragons, a "free giveaway" thread, threads made to promote "bloodlines"...etc) though the site is still a mass-grab-fest.
Still, yeah...
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 12-19-2014, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #1539  
I tried the forums on dc people were rude to me so i used off site hatchery threads. I quit because of the names i gave my dragons dissapearing during the time i had no internet. It was like being punished for moving to a new apartment. It took us a while to get net and stuff back... and when i came back my dragons were nameless and when i tried to give them back their names they were taken.

That killed my fun so i left.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-20-2014, 12:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Owch...
From what I read, the DC have had a bug go around twice that did that to random people, and once erased the dragons people had collected. (In response to the latter, the owner made and sent out special dragons - rare alt. colors of the dragons lost - to those who lost their dragons)
The bugs seem to be mostly caught before release, nowadays... (Multiple dragons have been scrapped because they were afraid the release of such a dragon could cause similar issues)
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 12-20-2014, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #1541  
See, that's the other thing that bugged me, they wouldn't allow dragons with cultural references for fear of upsetting people, yet they have no issue with holiday themed dragons which could upset people just as much. :/ There were some awesome dragons that I had seen, even a whale and dolphin themed one that just didn't fit with the owner's 'image' of what a dragon looks like. So 'meh'.

Old Posted 12-20-2014, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
when i was playing the names dissappearing thing wasn't a bug. They programmed it like that saying 'its not fair to have dragons using names on forgotten accounts' and stuff like that. they lost a LOT of members back then because of it.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-21-2014, 01:56 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #1543  
I'm also one of those members that lost names on my dragons, and they weren't 'good' names either, they were random foreign words with letters changed or added, so they weren't even real words. =.=; That's the other reason why I quit. Also, spoiler for new babies~

Old Posted 12-21-2014, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
-twitches-

TIGER FAE! Hold it for me until i get space D8 OMG TIGER! -pets orange fae-

-with dk's luck tiger fae is gone-

so far on the FR event I got 2 Nocturne Males and all the mimic familiars and 1 fake bear xp 5 bears to go and I'm happy

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-24-2014, 10:58 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #1545  
I got one nocturne and I think one of the bears along with bears I already had and a mimic. XD And I see someone likes the fea. XD I'll note it down for you for 9k since its tripled gened.

Old Posted 12-24-2014, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
fine with me ouo

these nocturnes .. i REALLY do need to expand my lair o3o, i have like 4 slots left and they have exalt fodder in them .. I just want a female Nocturne D8

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-24-2014, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #1547  
lol, speaking of female nocturnes, I just got one so now I have a pair! :D
&
They result in this:
http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=6,31,40,43,64,58,1

Old Posted 12-24-2014, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
o3o she's still the perfect mate for my banana boy..

I need 2 females at this point.. and I have no luck at finding eggs, AND like.. i'm running out of room.

If I win this Fire Sprite from this raffle, I'll be able to upgrade my lair a few times.. but I never win stuff so yea x'D

WISH ME LUCK! haha!!

I was gonna trade banana boy off for a female suitable for kouga but.. i've become attached to him xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-25-2014, 09:04 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #1549  
lol, you can always borrow mine if need be. XD I will try to get more eggs to hatch though, or get a scroll if I'm lucky. :3

Old Posted 12-25-2014, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I want to breed yours with Banana boy *u*

I .. really need to give him a name x'D

I want a scroll.. ono I have like 5 or more dragons that would look epic as a Nocturne

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-27-2014, 08:54 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #1551  
lol, I hatched another boy yesterday, you probably saw it on KoK yesterday. x'D

Old Posted 12-27-2014, 09:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
how many does that make for you now? =)

Ugh I need lair space bad =/ i have like 3 spots left if I exalt my exalt fodder..

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-27-2014, 09:16 AM Reply With Quote