It's over 9000!
Default   #129  
lol, have fun! XD You're going at a faster pace than me. X3

Old Posted 05-11-2015, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
I want a mermaid, they look cool x3 -tries to get one to drop-

So the newbie guide mentioned something about Castle of Satan... when does that unlock? =o
I believe it unlocks technical dungeons that is just another optional dungeons to play.

Then when you beat the Castle of Satan of the Abyss (I believe that's the name) in Technical you unlock challenge mode which is playing through all the missions you played before but using only your friend's leaders as your team. And you can easily breeze through the dungeons you already done or finish in the future for easy magic stones. I easily managed to get 40 stones from it when I first unlocked it.

Old Posted 05-11-2015, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #131  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
lol, have fun! XD You're going at a faster pace than me. X3
O3o i've had more time to play.. being.. playing constantly all day, and switching between the other 2 on my kindle from time to time.

Illu I doubt i'll get there before the godfest ono I gotta go in to work tomorrow (unless nicole's son gets worse throughout the night)

I'm trying to get as many stones as i can before godfest. I want Orochi and Amaterasu ouo

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-11-2015, 09:07 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
O3o i've had more time to play.. being.. playing constantly all day, and switching between the other 2 on my kindle from time to time.

Illu I doubt i'll get there before the godfest ono I gotta go in to work tomorrow (unless nicole's son gets worse throughout the night)

I'm trying to get as many stones as i can before godfest. I want Orochi and Amaterasu ouo
I have a Amaterasu, I keep wanting to evolve her but I don't need her for anything so she keeps being thrown in back of the bucket list of things to do.

Old Posted 05-11-2015, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #133  
I want the naga one, she looks really cool in her ultimate forms. XD

Old Posted 05-11-2015, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
I want the naga one, she looks really cool in her ultimate forms. XD
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1347

I like and own this version of Thor, I own him for Waif.... Well, technically Thor is still a man in this form.. Yet I have a Loki that is sort of female-ish as well.....

.... It's a trap!

Old Posted 05-11-2015, 09:56 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #135  
I have to say that the art for that one does look better than the other three either way. XD

Old Posted 05-11-2015, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Don't trust the art.
NEVER TRUST THE ART!
*Goes into coma position*

Old Posted 05-11-2015, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #137  
lol, I was talking about the quality since I haven't looked at Loki yet. XD

Old Posted 05-11-2015, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
-trying to figure out which one Loki looks like a girl-

edit:

why is it when i believe i have all the mats to evolve something, one of the ones i had goes missing. >< and its normally the ones that NEVER stop dropping!

i need more space Dx

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 05-12-2015 at 07:29 AM.
Old Posted 05-12-2015, 03:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #139  
Quote:
why is it when i believe i have all the mats to evolve something, one of the ones i had goes missing. >< and its normally the ones that NEVER stop dropping!

i need more space Dx
Welcome to Puzzle and Dragons. XD Evo mats can be frustrating, as can box space. (It's why some guides say that you should put all of the free stones you get into increasing box space instead of anything else until you've got a couple hundred slots.)
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-12-2015, 07:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
;-; dk wants a god first.. 70 spaces should be fine until after the godfest... ono right?

i evolved my tyrannos into a Firedragon Tyrannos and leveled it so i have space now ouo

its ok to feed him the silver and gold dragons right? o3o, i'm getting lots of those

hey coda! do you still have that 'Pandora Ranger' design we once used as a April Fools day joke? it was suppose to be the final stage of that basket evo item? o3o

I wanna try to use that for a pet/monster design but i forget how it looked

(idea came from my mid water ninja who looks like a power ranger atm)

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 05-12-2015 at 08:09 AM.
Old Posted 05-12-2015, 08:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #141  
The metal/gold/ruby/sapphire/emerald dragons are occasionally used for evolution materials but for the most part their entire purpose in existing is for power-up XP. The gold ones are also worth a lot of coins if you sell them, if that's something you need.

In case you don't already know, ultimate evolutions can be done at any time -- there's no need to hit max level. Sadly, Firedragon Grand Tyrannos's ultimate-evolution materials are a bit tricky to come by in the early game, mostly because Wednesday (Mystic Mask) and Friday (Dub-Mythlit) dungeons involve monsters with very high defense and very high attack power. They have very low HP, though, so the best way to clear those dungeons is to load up on dual-element monsters because that enables you to hit twice as many times per round, and do your best to maximize HP and RCV in that team in case you can't wear through a monster before it hits you.

Tuesday Dungeon (Keeper of Rainbow) is somewhat easier because you can build a zombie team using one of the ogres as a leader -- you can survive any single hit just so long as you make sure that you keep your HP healed up over 70%. You want to keep your total HP as low as possible in order to make it easier to keep healed; ninjas are good choices here because of their very high ATK.

If you have at least 4500 HP, another alternative is to use a friend's Odin instead of an ogre; a fully-awoken Odin has 2000 HP/round auto-healing so it makes Keeper of Rainbow a totally safe fight. You should pair it with a leader with an ATK bonus to get through rounds with more than one enemy without getting clobbered.

This technique doesn't work in technical dungeons (the button to select the dungeon will have a green background) because monsters love to use multi-hit attacks, and it doesn't work if more than one monster attacks you in the same round, but when it DOES work, you can eventually wear through anything.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-12-2015, 11:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
i was able to play at work during lunch x3 i gained a rank <3 getting closer to the satan one.

i wont be going into work tomorrow, we were told that we were going to be painting the new building we're moving into and my asthma doesn't handle those paint chemicals well so i can't go. and if they are STILL painting Thursday i won't be going. =o=

thanks for the info coda ouo

apparently i have 2 of the evo items needed for the Rumbling Firedragon, Armored Tyrannos ouo 3 more to go!

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 05-12-2015 at 03:55 PM.
Old Posted 05-12-2015, 03:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #143  
Ehhhh?! Armored Tyrannos is out in the US now? ... okay, going to have to farm up a set of downgrade materials so I can re-evo him. XD I've already got all of the mats.

Edit: ... must also consider if I want to re-evolve the other starters too... I have all five (although only three have new uvos).

Old Posted 05-12-2015, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
it was on the app you told me about.. PADGuide

I dunno if its out in the us or not oxo

I saw it on the app and decided i wanted that one.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-12-2015, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote