Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #113  
What I do isn't a major excerise routine.

I play Dance Dance Revolution on occasions when I go to my moms place, but when I get my apartment. It's coming with me.

And I don't do tohose basic excrise video last time I did the routine videos was a stripper Carmen Electra type of video I found on demand for free. I was awesome when you do them right it works on those areas (the next day I was sore from the muscles being activated) and it makes you feel sexy as you do it :3

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinka View Post
So I'm trying to Zumba thing.
Alone in my bedroom. >>
With the door locked.

And it's actually really fun.
I'm feeling skinny radiate off the screen, and I waanntt.
I know right? Once you're into it, it's actually really fun.

I bought the Kinect for Xbox and Zumba with it =) I'm loving it!!

Old Posted 01-08-2011, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #115  
What about the WiiFit.

it only sad thing about it is the assumption that your fat is around the bellylike a beer belly in fact oTL

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
WiiFit sounds extremely boring XD And I don't feel like buying a Wii just for that - I don't like any of the games honestly.
I'm more one a 'shooters' person.

Old Posted 01-08-2011, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #117  
I don't own a wii as well I played it with my friends at one point

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Fluffy, smooshy an oh so nommy!
I like the Wii Fit but also want the other work out games on the Wii.
Having to get up an move with it makes things a lot of fun.
[LEFT]I Quit!
[/B][/CENTER][/U][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #119  
Schools are now doing DDR as a ciricularphysical activity. and they say video games are lazy ones

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Lol...I wish they'd add that to our schools.
Here they are trying to ban everything like chocolate milk.
[LEFT]I Quit!
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #121  
In my school it's soda, but still have Gatorade which has the equal amount of sugar than soda.

My High School was and still is an expensive school, such as their lunches they portion control the foods so you would have to buy more of it which the average toal for lunch is like $5

Before moving to Colorado the lunches in New York were so good, no name brand foods other than lays (which were 75 cents compared to Colorado 1.25 for the same chips) and they give you loads of food for $1.25 for the whole thing

Such as, in New York you would get an entree, 2 sides and a pint of milk for $1.25

Colorado, their al carte or the main dishes no deals all seperate and I would spend about $3 to $5. Rip-offs and they make them small.

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Wow, I'm in South Carolina an my kids lunches are small but costly.
An I don't see why they are trying to ban chocolate milk either seeing as some kids will not drink anything else. An god forbid a kid wants a cup of water instead of milk. They charge a child extra for water an if they do cut out the flavored milks here it's not helping seeing as if a kid has the money they can buy a soda out side the cafeteria.
[LEFT]I Quit!
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
That Guy With The Unoriginal Title
Default   #123  
I am the worst person to talk to about losing weight, since I am about 6'0 and I weigh about 150 pounds, and that is the most I've ever weighed. I've never really lost weight since I never really gained much in the first place. My metabolism is naturally kind of high...

But the truth is, anyone can lose weight. IT'S ALL A MATTER OF WILLPOWER!!! (Yes, I did just quote Jim Carrey.)

and plus your weight isn't all that bad, really. I mean, I guess losing a few pounds wouldn't kill ya, but neither would staying the weight you are now. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 05:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
@Echo; Eating at school is so damn expensive. For a sandwich we pay 2,50 euro. Thats 3,20 USD.
For a whole meal (there are students that have to work straight from school so they eat at school) we pay about 7 euro (9 USD).
And then imagine - usually there's 18% extra money charged over food. However, our own students are preparing it (we have a bakery, restaurants and shops) so the extra 18% isn't allowed. Thank god, or else it would've been even more expensive =(

Just the price already stops me from buying anything XD

Old Posted 01-09-2011, 07:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
Default   #125  
@Echo; Eating at school is so damn expensive. For a sandwich we pay 2,50 euro. Thats 3,20 USD.
For a whole meal (there are students that have to work straight from school so they eat at school) we pay about 7 euro (9 USD).
And then imagine - usually there's 18% extra money charged over food. However, our own students are preparing it (we have a bakery, restaurants and shops) so the extra 18% isn't allowed. Thank god, or else it would've been even more expensive =(

Just the price already stops me from buying anything XD

However I know someone who buys those sandwiches every day. I saw her doubling in weight.

Old Posted 01-09-2011, 07:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
I love my WiiFit, I just don't have to time to do it
I've got an 8 month old so it's hard to find time to exercise and lose this baby weight or even to be able to make a healthy meal for myself. :l
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 09:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
Default   #127  
Ah yes having a baby is one of those times that's the hardest to think of your weight. But I'm sure the time will come you'll be able to work on your body a little =) And oh well what I sometimes do before sleeping while I didn't do anything all day I just run at one place for a few minutes. It's at least something xD
I go by bike to school every day and I can notice the huge difference of only 20 min biking whenever I got a week off.

Old Posted 01-09-2011, 10:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Sometimes being thin is entirely separate from being happy.

That being said, just get more active. Dance for no reason sometimes, have a pillow fight with someone and take a walk to admire the seasons and the beauty people are in too much of a hurry to see. If you have a pet play with the pet a lot.

I never worry about my weight, 120 pounds with a little pudge on my belly doesn't bother me. We don't all have to be rail think but we SHOULD all be happy with our bodies. I'm sure you will find something that works for you.
Last edited by Belial; 01-10-2011 at 09:26 AM.
Old Posted 01-09-2011, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote