Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #1185  
Lol. Yeah.
The new loading screen kind of makes me laugh.
Old Posted 04-11-2017, 05:42 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Recently got a phone again and started to play Go again. I don't mind it too much but where I live there isn't that many Pokemon that show up that are hard to find. And sometimes when a hard to find one or rare one spawns out of the blue my husband doesn't get it. Like Totadile spawned for me and his never showed up. Rather sad. We used to play the game together alot and now it's not much we do since there is so much going on with the game. With the update I at times get it glitched where I have to close the app and reload and when we are out; I actually have to turn off data and location then return them back on just to get the game to load. While making sure the phone isn't charging. But hubby has no problems at all when he tries to load the app at the same time as I do.

I hope they do more elemental events. Rather nice they did the water event. We did catch up with most the newer ones released though. Sadly we went to a hot spot for water Pokemon but none spawned at all during the event. We both got sad at that. It's a date spot for us.
Old Posted 04-11-2017, 09:37 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #1187  
Cool! I need to pay for data in my car at some point to play more. >>;

Old Posted 04-11-2017, 10:09 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
I happened to hatch an ekans the other day when I opened it up on accident.

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-12-2017, 01:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1189  
An event beginning in Pokémon Go today gets festive with a big focus on Pokémon Eggs. From 1 p.m. PT today until 1 p.m. on April 20, players are encouraged to get out on the Pokémon Egg hunt.

An increased variety of Pokémon will be found in two-kilometer Eggs during the event. Those are the most common Eggs to find and, as such, typically hold some less than impressive Pokémon. Not so for the next seven days, so trainers should get hunting.

Hatching eggs will also earn players more candy than usual, confirming that Pokémon Go understands kids' favorite part of Easter.

Everyone will earn twice as much experience for the event's duration, no matter what they do. Last of all, Lucky Egg items will be sold for half off in the game's shop to maximize the experience buffs.

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 04-13-2017, 03:59 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Imma try to get a togepi this week

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-14-2017, 10:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1191  
Yay! I am excited for the event!
But also now torn because I REALLY need to clean my apartment, but I wanna play PoGo!
XD
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I'm not so enamoured with what I've seen of the event so far as my egg area is now filled with 2km eggs and I don't like to use the non-infinity incubators on them. That and my time out walking is severely impeeded by the amount of work I have left to do ^_^;;

My Dice Store
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 04:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1193  
Yeah. I'm same with the incubators.
This event has the potential to be good for people with unlimited funds they can throw into incubators, but really, other than the increased candy and experience, it really isn't so great.
I was excited at first, but the more I think about it, egg events like this kind of suck.
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 04:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Yeah, both me and my other half have been complaining about it a bit as with our little one being a pain when we take her out we can't get much mileage done on top of everything else.

It would have been better if there was in increased spawn rate of egg/Easter related Pokemon to find rather than a hatching event.

My Dice Store
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 06:35 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #1195  
I thought it would be a nice event but for me I hate it. For some reason I only have 8 5km eggs and just hatched my 10 just to be replaced by another 10 egg. Really annoying to deal with. My hubby on the other hand has a few 2 eggs and only got a nidoran and oddish out of his hatched ones from yesterday. I really hope they do more element events.
Old Posted 04-15-2017, 07:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Once again I'm out of pokeballs =w=

Though I might just let my phone sit and have my character rack up some miles for the eggs ._.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-15-2017, 02:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Level 100
Default   #1197  
I hatched a 2km egg last night and got a Pichu.
Old Posted 04-17-2017, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I haven't hatched any 2k eggs yet, but I should be able to hatch one before work tomorrow and another one or even two or three (if I remember to bike up to yhe bank to deposit my paycheck) after work.
Old Posted 04-17-2017, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Level 100
Default   #1199  
I need a bike myself. I would play Pokemon Go while riding it.
Old Posted 04-17-2017, 11:19 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Seems android authority posted an article saying raids are coming this summer. We can fight in parties against legendaries and get a rare or high level pokemon if the party wins. Not sure what else but it's going to be announced this summer from Niantic.
Old Posted 04-17-2017, 01:30 PM Reply With Quote