Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #1185  
OMG! It's Lea! *glomps Vincent* X3 I love your laid back, easy going personality!~ ♥ And I love how you came to Sora and Riku's rescue~ ♥
Old Posted 10-28-2014, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Hey guys. O: Might be back for a bit. Thanks for the dusting XD haha.

How's everyone today? O:

@ ml1201 ;
Haha XD I almost didn't get that. Yeah. Axel / Lea.
And yeah. :3

I really need to replay kingdom hearts again. >.>
Hey, hey you! I have places that need visiting! XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 10-29-2014, 08:18 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #1187  
lol, are you planning on getting the third one? X3 I wish I could get it but I don't even own a PS3. T^T
Old Posted 10-29-2014, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
I would love to. O: It's coming out sometime next year isn't it?
And yeah I know I don't either. :c There's so many good ps3 games out that I wanna try too...
What kingdom hearts games have you played though? I've played 1, 2, Chain of Memories, and Dream Drop Distance. XD They were all pretty awesome.
I wanna try 385/2 days or whichever it is. o.o
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 10-29-2014, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1189  
Oh hey Vincent, haven't seen you around for quite a while.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-29-2014, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
*creeps up behind Espy and glomps them*
I honestly can't tell if your avi is male or female. Sorry. o/////o
Old Posted 10-29-2014, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1191  
My avatar is male, though I'm a "them".
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-29-2014, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Herro Espy. Nice avatar as usual. XD I like the hair that goes down. o.o
Actually that's close to what I've been debating on getting myself irl, but not sure. >.> /in black or so.
How're things holding up? C:
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 10-29-2014, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1193  
Eh....could be better. Finally got a diag and dep meds, so...

...but I'm not in school right now, which is a huge problem. Stupid rules.

About the hair: I think, IRL, it'd just be waist-length layered hair with bangs, and clipped up into a messy bun. And your hair is that long?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-29-2014, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Well hey at least you got that out of the way and are kinda on a good path there. x3

Bleh. Yeah... What happened did you finally get caught with all the stuff you do? Or something more complicated?

You mean for you? Or just irl in general?
No but it's sorta getting there. parted on my left eye, goes below my right eye, and the back is sorta layered-ish and goes like a half inch or inch down the front of my shoulder. or rather screw it and if you can see this, it'll be more accurate. xD https://fbcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.ne...0d23d03a338742

But I've always wanted to try a longer-ish rocker-ish kinda style. but not... super long. Idk.
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 10-29-2014, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #1195  
Ah, okay. XD I just usually like to know how people like to be referred to as because I don't want to upset them or hurt their feelings. =^_^= Also, I'm a girl but at times you might see me with a male avi because I like looking at good looking guys. XD

Edit:
Vincent is cute. :o
Old Posted 10-29-2014, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Well, got suspended because of grades. Long story.

Hm, I actually have longer hair than you. Not /much/ longer, but it does look a lot longer because it's not that layered. And my sidebangs go down to my jawline (center part; I've tried sidepart and it just doesn't work).
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-29-2014, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #1197  
@ ml1201 ;
Psh. xD
So yeah what other kingdom hearts games have you played by the way? XD Not sure if you saw my reply earlier.

@ Espy ;

o.o I didn't know that could happen. But okay. Sounds like it's rough though. D: You can do it. -nodnod-

Haha I have longer hair then like. 90% of the guys here. XD
But that sounds good. And yeahh I'm not sure how well centerpart would work for me. >.> so far sidepart seems to be doing good. But it's finicky at times.
But yeah it's a process, just seeing how it looks as it keeps growing out and when it gets to that point where it looks meh I might just either trim it or get a haircut overall. Going to see how far I can get to long-style rockerish this time. XD (I keep wimping out and cutting it early)

But on side notes I got a new hair straightener lately. 8'D old one broke. >.>; but it was like. 4-5 years old...
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 10-29-2014, 09:07 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Yeah, I missed it. x'D Wish it was new post and not last post the links go to, it would make my life easier. x'D And I've played the first one, second one, Chain of Memories (which I never completed because I didn't like the controls and how when I ran out of cards that was it), Dream Drop Distance and my brother has Birth by Sleep, but I haven't played it yet. I also think I have Recoded and/or 365/2 stashed away somewhere to play. x'D When I got DDD I preordered it, first game I ever preordered. XD
Old Posted 10-29-2014, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #1199  
@ ml1201 ;

It's all fine. XD I've missed posts myself haha.
Wow so you've basically played all the Kingdom Hearts games that are out these days. XD And yeah I didn't really care for Chain of Memories, myself. I just went through it like a normal KH game at first, then when I actually studied into it and card breaks and combos and etc, around the time I fought larxene, trying to go through all the cards so fast to add up combos while breaking hers started giving me a headache. o_o;
But I eventually completed it and the second story that unlocks after you beat the first >.> I was just glad you got to fight Zexion on that. I've never fought him before and he's awesome. XD

And I've never preordered a game myself haha. Too cheap for that. I wait for them to come down in price or something first. >.> Was it worth the preorder to you? XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 10-29-2014, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
For me yes, because I got a fancy box with pretty cards and a case to put on my 3DS. XD I didn't realize until later that the spirits you get from the AR cards you can actually make in the game. ^^; But I'm trying to unlock as many trophies as I can right now, maxing out the love my Spirits have for me and maxing out other stuff for them. XD and OMG! Joshy was in the game! #$(^&#(^$! XD ♥ If you've never played TWEWY (The World Ends With You) you totally should. XD
Old Posted 10-29-2014, 09:39 PM Reply With Quote