Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Keeper of Secrets
Default   #97  
((not you espy. Fakir))
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 12-09-2010, 03:25 AM  
Disgruntled Shopkeeper
Fakir chuckled to himself, "That face is what makes my job worthwhile. Now i must take a small break, the earth on which this realm is based has cracked and it is eroding the stability of this realm. and if that goes, so do our minds." as he pointed the fact out a small crack formed in the ground between the two and quickly started spreading toward the arena. "Please feel free to leave through that archway if you choose" he pointed to two broken pillars and folded in on himself. Going to fix the stability of the realm. [sorry for the end but i probably wont be able to be on for a few days, and this seems an appropriate ending point XD]

((D: i dont mean to be mean... well yes i do but its just the characters personality. :I he is second in command for the keeper of balance, its his job to gather information, and take out potential threats to that balance.... but he gets bored sometimes and wala here we are XD))
Old Posted 12-09-2010, 03:27 AM  
Wanderer
Default   #99  
(Bahaha. War technically consists of meanness, mind you.)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-09-2010, 03:27 AM  
Keeper of Secrets
((>keeper of balance and secrets for her race< so even though i have divine below my name she is being played nutral lol))
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 12-09-2010, 03:31 AM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #101  
.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.

((OOC: sorry for my lack of posts my router died so we had to order a new one, that came in last night ~yay~ so me an Kano can stop playing musical cable. At the least I wasn't holding anyone up ^^; ))

She had remained at her steeds side, once she had herd the call of her Knight's leader telling her she was needed. Though for the time being she was unable to answer such a call. These fights seemed to be tap an goes for the most part an cheap tricks for the other half. Such fighting styles were good for survival to slow your foe down an to get yourself out of there but there was also the time when a killing blow had to be done.

.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.
Old Posted 12-09-2010, 11:32 AM