Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Default   #97  
Yeh.. Amazon kinda locked up the Kindle. Must get your apps from Amazon! RAWR *rolls eyes*

Seems like a lot of trouble but the game is pretty much worth it and there're other non-north american games you can force on it now as well.

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 10-30-2015, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
It's easier to get it on iOS because you just have to buy a Japanese iTunes gift card.

Ginny's got the Note 5. It's too big for me. ^^()

I do tend to prefer landscape for games but portrait does have its advantages -- more time to see the notes coming, which is especially nice when you don't have scroll modifiers.

Has Duchess played Deemo?
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-30-2015, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #99  
DK wants a bigger tablet for games x3 one with google play xD

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-30-2015, 06:47 PM Reply With Quote  
I'm not sure... There's a part of me that thinks have because i vaguely remember playing an early development game a couple of years back that was crowdsourcing donations to build more levels....

But the other part thinks that it might have been a completely separate game I'm thinking of....

I'll probably go check out Deemo again just to be safe.

Duchess is idol TRASH

Old Posted 10-30-2015, 06:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #101  
Deemo is from Korea and doesn't have "levels" to build, so that probably wasn't it.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-30-2015, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
12/50 gem things until i can try for the UR Gacha again. DK wants all the crow cards *n*

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-30-2015, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #103  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Deemo is from Korea and doesn't have "levels" to build, so that probably wasn't it.
Yeh you're right.
Deemo was the piano game.

I was thinking of Cytus.......maybe.....ugguuu
Actually no...definitely - http://www.rayark.com/g/cytus/

This is what happens when you've played pretty much every goddamn rhythm game the play store has to offer. They all just blend together into oneness.

In my defence, they are both under the same dev.

Duchess is idol TRASH

Old Posted 11-02-2015, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Yeah, I was going to say "same dev, so it's understandable" when I read "Cytus" and then I finished reading your post. :P

I have four rhythm games installed on my phone at the moment (Deemo, Cytus, Dynamix, and SB69) and I've tried several others (way too many of them suck, crash, or haven't been updated in years). Skill-wise, I'm best at Deemo, but I haven't played it very much since I finished the story mode because SB69 has been taking up the time I used to spend on Deemo.

If you want to count non-phone rhythm games, then my skill is probably DDR-with-keyboard > Deemo > DDR-with-feet > SB69 > Beatmania > Dynamix > Cytus. I'm not sure why I'm better at Dynamix than Cytus when Dynamix has so much more going on than Cytus does, but maybe it's just a UI thing and I can read Dynamix better.

I've played a lot of other rhythm games. Taiko Drum Master is fun but I can't seem to coordinate myself well enough for it. Para Para Paradise is *really* fun but it's stupidly hard to find a place to play it so I can't rank my skill at it.

Old Posted 11-02-2015, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #105  
DK's skills are in the Hatsune Miku games and Patapon o3o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-02-2015, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I got really cranky last night because the Mystery Tour event ended at 10PM. I REALLY needed a good green SR/SSR bromide but I didn't even get a chance to put in an entry into the high score challenge and I was WAY short of getting the card from the point challenge. That was just on top of having a really crappy weekend. x.x

Old Posted 11-16-2015, 03:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #107  
I didn't even get to play, i had to wait for someone to release the update for download ._., i wish QooApp wouldn't cause my google stuff to go wonky on my kindle =o=

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-18-2015, 08:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I figured out where that code goes, because I got one of them myself.

It's not a SB69 code. It's a code for the game that SB69 is having a collab with, "Pocket Land" or something like that.

Old Posted 11-23-2015, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #109  
not downloading another game =o=

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-23-2015, 05:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I don't have a problem with downloading other games, but I'm not going to download one just because of a collab event. :P

Old Posted 11-23-2015, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #111  
dk has sushi cat, 2 pads, SB69 on her kindle =w= OH! and the hunterxhunter mobile game ouo

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-23-2015, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
We need moRE SB69 friends XD

sorry for the double post but i needed to squee and bounce around over getting the xmas cards.. at least half of them. THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE TO ME! It has Crow on it.. Dressed as SANTA! so cute x3

Oh! And my first UR card :

She has a Leader Skill that boosts up scores =) When you use her for the skill based event concerts (I don't wanna call them dungeons XD) her skill for score up activates. =) It's interesting seeing her pop up before the skill boost thing that was bought xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-08-2015, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote