Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The King of Hell
Default   #1009  
I'm laying around being sad about syndrone :( I thought I was over it but man what the fuck... This is just cruel.
Also on IMVU @SaturnineCT if you add me let me know you found me on Trisphee.
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Got my artsie shop set up, got me a new avi look for now, hmmm what to do next.....

Oh snap I need to shrink our siggy I better go do that before I forgot again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #1011  
Poor Syndrone. It deserved better.
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Gizzie forgot about syndrone till I saw y'all chatting about the dooms day :( my poor avi is still in newbie-smell clothes there

So many avi sites going down the drain it's sad as heck
Quote:
Quote:

ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1013  
Aww..I hadn't checked Syn in a while. I actually had really gotten to liking their avatars and stuff a lot.
But, I saw this coming pretty much from the beginning though.
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED

I like the toxic neon look of that site ;(

I never really got into the site like gaia too people seem to be in (clicks) I couldn't find a click to actually fit in
Quote:
Quote:

Old Posted 01-09-2017, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1015  
Yeah, I love Syn's sheer quantity of color option as well as their dye system.

As for Gaia...when I first had joined and was active, I had a few artist friends and I would mainly just hang out in their art shops and chat there...and then order art when I could afford it. But then I had a couple years where I couldn't access the site and they all kind of abandoned it. So I pretty much gave up on Gaia.
I just wish I could find some of them on other sites because I want to buy tons of art always. Especially OC art...
XD
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Heya, I was summoned here...kinda. sorry my avatar is kinda plain, getting used to layouts and just starting out...fun stuff. So we're talking about syn huh? I'm kinda down about it myself but it's been struggling for some time. So I'm not exactly surprised.
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 08:29 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1017  
I've not even looked into the dye system, but at this phase it wouldn't be of use any who :(

I posted there hoping some more people join here too

Mene has some really good artists, Gizzie loves Shadami's art for one.... Speaking of artists on Gaia remember my commitioned one with my Christmas art I wanted done and they said they would make it and all THEN VANISHED, I JUST NOW HEARD BACK FROM THEM, .....first it was they are WORKING on it be done shortly, VANISH UNTIL NOW, and I get a sorry the work wasn't done I'm way behind on art and WON'T BE DOING MY REQUEST o. O that's messed up I understand if they are busy and can't do my work but if you are previously behind on art then why tell me it will be SHORTLY???? oh well though I am done with that project anyhow
Quote:
Quote:

Old Posted 01-09-2017, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartz Exodus View Post
Heya, I was summoned here...kinda. sorry my avatar is kinda plain, getting used to layouts and just starting out...fun stuff. So we're talking about syn huh? I'm kinda down about it myself but it's been struggling for some time. So I'm not exactly surprised.
Yeah, I'm not too surprised either. Just kind of disappointed at this point. And welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoGizmooX View Post
I've not even looked into the dye system, but at this phase it wouldn't be of use any who :(

I posted there hoping some more people join here too

Mene has some really good artists, Gizzie loves Shadami's art for one.... Speaking of artists on Gaia remember my commitioned one with my Christmas art I wanted done and they said they would make it and all THEN VANISHED, I JUST NOW HEARD BACK FROM THEM, .....first it was they are WORKING on it be done shortly, VANISH UNTIL NOW, and I get a sorry the work wasn't done I'm way behind on art and WON'T BE DOING MY REQUEST o. O that's messed up I understand if they are busy and can't do my work but if you are previously behind on art then why tell me it will be SHORTLY???? oh well though I am done with that project anyhow
I'll have to check around on Mene for artists later. Kind of poor there currently. We've got some pretty good ones here too though. I'm just in "must get items" mode currently.

Aww. I hate artists that do that. I had one artist on Gaia pull something similar many years ago. I had ordered a group art and then they disappeared and I just figured they were busy. But after a few months I was kind of like "hey, it should have been done by now, what's up?" and they said they had been busy. Bad family issues or something. So I waited a few more months, and still nothing. Finally, like a YEAR later, they were just like "oh, by the way, I'm not doing your art."
Sorry you didn't get art. :c
If I were any good, I'd offer to make art for you.
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Default   #1019  
Hey Heartz glad to see you found us! I log onto Syn every day and get my log on for some
reason but tonight I stopped and looked around :( it just made me sad... I loved that site, personally I would have bought it if it wasn't for the fact I'm "Too young." that's honestly the only thing that ever stopped me
from doing anything for it.
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I had a brief stint as a community leader on there. Unfortunately the CL team fell apart pretty quickly, which I think was because of a few major reasons...
But I suppose that really doesn't matter much.
It was a pretty cool site for the short time that I was on it.
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 09:36 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Default   #1021  
IT WAS BADASS, you met
me ;D!!
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
DAMN RIGHT!
You and Damies, and Tetra! All of whom, I chat with off-site now!
Yay for meeting cool friends!
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 09:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #1023  
When I was most active on Gaia, I was playing an economic game with the MB, and posting in...breedable/changing pets board. That was about it, lol.

That was like 2007.
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Oh! Breedable/changing pets! I always wanted one, but could never afford them back in the day! And now no one really makes them anymore.
:c
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
all welcome, demons, hell, satan, welcome to hell