Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #945  
<x} I am so new to Discord. I only use it to chat with my brother and my cousin..
I have no idea how to do anything on it. >->;
I am a casual gamer, and haven't played a whole lot. But I like games still.

Daily Awful: I've got homework...and dishes..and I don't wanna do either. >n>;

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-24-2019, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Daily Awful:

Landlady had bug inspector over to see if we had bug issues as the neighbor lady next door has bed bugs.

Mom has some, I don't

we now have to wash EVERYTHING... Bag EVERYTHING UP, move everything away from the walls, put a lot of things into the kitchen as the kitchen is linoleum.

A few months ago, landlady said we were gonna get new linoleum for the kitchen floor, had us re-arrange the living room and pull everything out of the kitchen. The reason for the living room was so they had a place to put the fridge and stove.. this was back in June.. No new flooring...

And when I moved the stuff the first time, my left ankle's tendon started to tear...

and now I gotta move everything again. hurt myself all over again...

I swear the landlady planted those in an attempt to get rid of us >:x

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 09-24-2019, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #947  
I originally got Discord because I had friends on a mental health chat, but the mods on that chat were very corrupt and the whole admin team was shitty. So we few fled to Discord, where our mutual friend basically made a safe space for all of us.

I ended up leaving that server, though.

As far as daily awful...
This might actually be a good thing, but my Love got sick over the weekend, so we have been spending time apart. I, also, was "sick" (with lady issues)... this might be a blessing in disguise, though.
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 03:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
So what are your dead and crazy fandoms, everyone?

Daily Awful:
Fell off my bicycle today when I was almost standing. Feeling very clumsy now.
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Default   #949  
My dead fandom is EverymanHYBRID, which is something I'll continue to shout about until I die.

Daily Awful:
Not a lot of food, so I just ate an entire bag of croutons instead. Less a daily awful and more a daily unfortunate.
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I'm recently on a Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner, X-Men) kick.
I've been trying hard to find Nightcrawler x Wolverine fanfics and fan art...

They seem to be both a popular ship, but also one that isn't really explored much. :T

So rn, Nightcrawler and X-Men are a fandom I dip in and out of sometimes.

I'm a big Thor/Loki fan. I like the MCU, but I'm not 1000% dedicated to it or anything.

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Default   #951  
I don't know much about superhero stuff. :'D
I like Deadpool and I saw Infinity War on a date, does that count for anything?
I don't even know if those are Marvel properties. >.>
Oh, I did see some Wolverine film a while back. I can't remember the name.
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I never saw any of the X-Men movies except for "Days Of Future Past" and "Logan".

I think those don't count as MCU movies, though? Some legal reasons or whatever. I enjoyed both of them, and I was surprised I liked Logan so much, seeing as how I've never seen any Wolverine movies before that one.

I've never seen Deadpool, but I've heard good things about it. My dad is really, really into Deadpool and was looking forward to the first movie for a long time. When the second one came out, he was excited too.

I was always a superhero nerd though.
I loved superheroes my whole life!!

I even made up my own Superhero as a kid...
Her name was TigerGirl and she drove a bright orange Porsche of some sort called "TigerCar"

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 05:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Default   #953  
Ahh, Logan was the one I saw. I enjoyed it, even though it wasn't really my usual cup of tea. I'm pretty picky about my movies.

I used to make up all kinds of characters, but I don't think they were particularly super lol. I did have one family of characters that were "royalty". Their shtick was that they were spiky. That's it. I recall lamenting over where to put the dads spikes because I made him very round and it just kept looking weird. I was not the brightest of children.
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
My dead fandom is Bob and George. The Secret of Mana fandom isn't particularly cohesive anymore either; it still exists but I'm not aware of any significant central hub for it.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #955  
My dead fandom is probably the Invader Zim fandom. <x/ It's kinda made a bit of a comeback though with Enter the Florpus and all. :] Though I think we all miss the old show. :[
Also maybe Soul Caliber fandom? I guess? I'm not the best fighter, but I really like that particular fighting game. <x} Mostly because customization, but also the characters and the story premise of the swords, Soul Edge and Soul Caliber. :] I've only played II, IV and V tho. Wanna get VI.

I never made up a superhero or characters as a kid. That all started in junior high and high school. <w< With my first character, a creature named Meega, that looked like a cute, mini mothman and ate crayons that changed his eye color..

:{ Daily Awful is I guess, I am having lunch late and I still haven't done my homework, but I should really get to work on it. >xS

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-24-2019, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
gods i am so ti r ed of being d epre sse d
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-24-2019, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #957  
do...do u want to talk about it

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
Ahh, Logan was the one I saw. I enjoyed it, even though it wasn't really my usual cup of tea. I'm pretty picky about my movies.

I used to make up all kinds of characters, but I don't think they were particularly super lol. I did have one family of characters that were "royalty". Their shtick was that they were spiky. That's it. I recall lamenting over where to put the dads spikes because I made him very round and it just kept looking weird. I was not the brightest of children.
Yeah, Logan isn't my type of movie either. I usually check movie reviews and I read *all* the spoilers too just in case. I have PTSD, so even little things can trigger flashbacks and such for me. But for some reason I didn't look up the spoilers for Logan and OH I'm glad I didn't. I really believe that the movie was better when I went in not knowing anything about it.

Royalty is cool! I actually used to have a character that I would play when I was 10. She was based on the Kings/Queens of "Narnia". I named her, "Queen [Ava] The Radiant".
That was back when I loved all things High Fantasy. <3
Do you still have any drawings of yours from those days?

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Default   #959  
I very rarely truely enjoy a movie unless it's about a property I already like. And yeah, I can imagine it sucks a lot getting caught off guard when yer tryna enjoy yourself lol. Logan was about a 6.5/10 for me, I didn't really care for the ending. Felt...weird? IDK.

I think mine were just called the Spike Kingdom. :'D And nah, I don't have any of my old paper stuff. Got moved around too much. I don't particularly miss it. >_>
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 12:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
no

also i talked about it w a friend and i figured out that i have accommodations in place that will hopefully allow me to do various things without also piling even more anxiety on me

so i just sent an email to my prof and with some luck that’ll get resolved and i *think* i don’t have any quizzes or shit i’d be missing tomorrow

also also had some really shitty ideation and intrusive thoughts but it’s a little better now
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-25-2019, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote