Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #81  
Lucien glanced at the foxes paw. This was the awkward thing he was worried about. Lucien sighed and gently shook the foxes' paw. "Kanon huh? that's a very pretty name I like it" Lucien looked onward towards the area where Noelle and the other had been.

"Ya, it seems like there tends to be an uprising population in the forest today for some reason" He smiled an looked back over at Kanon "But you don't need to worry I wouldn't let any innocent person get hurt, There is no need to hide when im around"
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 03:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Nodding some Kanon stood up looked on blinking trying to see over larger rock to see what Lucien was looking at. "Is there more people around? Are they mean? Will they eat me if they see me?" she asked her ears falling back against her head. Not sure if other people where nice like the person she had just met. Or if they where mean or something worse.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 03:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #83  
Lucien chuckled and shook his head smiling he gently petted the foxes head and spoke "There are a few others here and from those i met none of them seemed to hostile, Besides i wouldn't let them eat you anyways" Lucien looked over at the fox seeing that it was scared he smiled at her trying to reassure her that everything would be okay.

"So have you lived in this forest for a while?" He was hoping that maybe if he changed the subject he could get the foxes mind off of thi
ngs.

""

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"I lived here all my life with my grandmother but she passed on. I never knew where to go so I just stayed living here and lived off the land like how she did!" she said happily. Being petted was new to her but it felt nice so she leaned more int Lucien's hand it was really nice feeling. "That feels nice." with a soft giggle. "If no one is mean or going to eat me, we can go see them yes?" looking up at him bright blue orbs shining a little while looking at him.

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #85  
Lucien laughed this fox/human was quite the childish like person but somehow it reminded him of Mairi. As he heard the proposition from the fox he nodded then smiled and looked at it. "Sure we can but you know it might be a bit smarter to look like a human so you don't shock others like you shocked me" He stood up after petting the fox a bit more looking towards Noelle's direction.

""

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 03:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"Oh. . .that would be smart!" she said, moved away from the Lucien closed her eyes as light covered her body she started to change from being a small fox into a human girl, her hair color was blue like her eyes, it was cut short with a little mess but neat don't even ask how that works. Once changing fully she was covered in a light gray hooded cloke. Taking the pouch from around her neck opened it up to pull out her swords and placed them at her hip.

"Okay all set to go!" Kanon said with smile she wasn't tall for someone her age about 5'5" was all she was. So small for an 18 year old that is an honest thing you could say about.

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 03:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #87  
Cu blinked. A...a talking fox. What? He nodded at the woman, who had just handed back the flyer, then glanced back at the little animal near Lucien. His name would have to wait for later.

He crept closer to the fox-girl, still wary of the swordman, and looked at her curiously. Would she understand him...?
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Lucien blinked and watching in amazement as she changed forms, He was seeing all kinds of neat powers today but this one was by far the most amazing. It wasn't until after the women had changed into her normal form and pulled out the sword that he had notice the bag.Did..Did she just pull a sword out of that thing.. There just seemed to be alot of amusing things about this girl. He eyed the bag for a quick seconds then nodded and began leading Kanon towards the area where Noelle and the stranger was.

""

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #89  
She followed Lucien blinking some then ties the small pouch to her hip where the swords sat looked about the area it was far from her home but it was okay, this was something new and it would be different. It would also help her learn more about other people like how her grandmother wanted it before she passed away. "So are these people your friends? How long have you known them? Am I asking to many things? Am I being a bother? If I am, I'm really sorry your the first person I ever really talked with since my grandmother." she said and asked at the other same time.

Looking from behind Lucien she looked at the people a little shy then moved closer to him held on to the back of his shirt since she didn't know what was going to happen or what would really happen.

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
((Sorry for the in-RP OOC, but I need to go out for a bit. I'll try to catch up later.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #91  
((its fine espy i understand))

Lucien walked into the scene he lost track of the new stranger that had been here earlier. "Kanon why are you gripping the back of my shirt" he said chuckling and glance back at her "You will be fine i promise they won't eat you." It was at that moment he looked over and saw Noelle with her back turned. "Hey Noelle meet Kanon shes.. Special ya lets go with that special.." he chuckled once more while glancing between Noelle and Kanon.

""

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle heard Lucien come back but doesn't turn around or respond, she didn't want either Lucien or this new person seeing her with tears running down her cheeks, she hated people seeing her cry. There had only been two people in her life that had seen her cry, one being Collette. But Collette was no longer in this world and the other, a quiet girl who had one of the most amazing smiles Noelle had ever seen and had so oddly reminded her of her dead sister..

Lei...
Last edited by Dawn; 09-06-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #93  
Peeking still from behind Lucien holding on to him still Kanon looked at the other blinked a little. "Hello, I'm Kanon, I'm sorry your sad. . .did something happen? Did someone hurt your feelings?" she looked on one hand letting go of the male before as she step out a little more then bowed some. "Everything will be okay, cause you have friends." she smiled brightly.

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 04:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Lucien blinked he wasn't sure what was going on but somehow Kanon knew that Noelle was upset. How does she know? he slowly walked over to Noelle and place his hand on her shoulder "Hey are you okay whats wrong?" Although he thought Noelle despised him it wasn't in his nature to let someone be upset.

"Hey everything will be okay, I promise" He smiled then looked back at kanon. "How did you know she was upset?" Lucien horrible familiarity with emotions struck again. He was completely stupid when it came to things like this.

""

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #95  
Lebanen removed the cowl of his cloak from his head to reveal his face and long golden blond hair. He watched the increase of people with slight enjoyment. "Interesting", he mumbled as he watched them. So filled with emotion and so impulsive they were. He walked with them but watched them all from the shadows to try and remain unnoticed yet he still considered them as traveling companions.
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 05:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle heard the new girl ask what was wrong before Lucien's hand on her shoulder, she turns her face the other way and tries to mop the tears up, "N-nothings wrong." she mumbles. It isn't worth explaining what's wrong to him, he'll just have another fit and storm off...

Brushing Lucien's hand off her shoulder, she didn't want to be rude but she needed time alone. Not caring which direction she goes, Noelle forces her legs to move.

After running for what seemed like ages, Noelle had to stop to get her breath. Resting her hand against the one of the trees, Noelle catches the sound of.. music. It sounded nearby and the song was quite.. Noelle couldn't describe it, it was hauntingly beautiful. Pushing her hand away from the tree, she makes her way toward where the song was coming from but hesitates upon coming upon the musican before sensing someone else was watching the musician..
Last edited by Dawn; 09-06-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote