Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default   #81  
Okay my other question is can the server handle Rigs? I remember having trouble during the war with the feather drop.

@Illusion/yuki: Yeah I have had some trouble with that on other sites.

The thing about this site is that Runes are already rare which would make getting the items hard and automatically rare. But if people can get 20 runes in a month Im sure in 3 months they can get 30 so I give the seasonal shop a thumbs up if it can be maintained.

Also I like the site the way it is.
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:13 PM  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
What Illusion is thinking of is the way Seasonals were supposed to be set up, right? 33/33/33 chance of each item?

Also, a season would last 3 months.

Ah, Fen beat me to it.
Wait that's how seasonals were going to be set up!?
I love the idea of them Now <3
But like I said it's too early for rigs unless they were free and random to get. We need to wait until we reached a healthy set of members and donators.

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:14 PM  
Art Meiser
Default   #83  
Were not generating enough income to do all the things you want us to do in the first place. Oh the site is healthy again so don't be scared by me saying that. We have the ease of not having to worry about not making our bills right now because thats been easy specially this month. but we do not have the ease of say, a professional web designer, a game creator, advertising. None of that is free and its trying to reach out with our budget.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:18 PM  
Art Meiser
Maybe I should hold a webdesign contest XD Users want runes all the time so thats an option, I haven't thought of that yet, but I will think about it. I am not sure that we have the users that could do it because I haven't seen any of them post web design stuff.
The Almighty Fen-God
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.

Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:21 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
Default   #85  
I'm gonna start taking computer classes, and once I get skilled enough maybe I can help scrapping together an easy flash game...but I ain't promising anything. However I am interested in such things and it might be good training as well...

If you can read this it means you have passed the first grade, congratulations.
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:21 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
Actually I wanna make a really cool game...probably something that looks like Maple story or Zelda 2 on NES. It doesn't seem that hard from what I can judge. I could even do the character design and such myself. Thanks to at least decent art skills and maybe more than that if I try harder...

If you can read this it means you have passed the first grade, congratulations.
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:25 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #87  
Personally, I dislike the idea of Trisphee ever getting RIGs... I know I'd never buy them (even when I'll be able to donate in a bit more than a year)... I know it generates income, but not sure it's worth the anger when people don't get the stuff they want.

Hm...Flash games....I know a tiny bit of Java, and Funkduder knows more than me...And I've been trying to get a certain Flash game to work.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:27 PM  
The Illusionist
Well you don't need to be focusing on any of that, you need to be focusing on us. WE ARE YOUR MAJOR ADVERTISEMENTS, WE ARE THE ONES WHO FIND MEMBERS THAT FIND MEMBERS!

So the only thing this site needs to do is to help promote referrals. But not with a store, a contest. With a real incentive, like get the most referals in a month and we will make a item you get to design. Or even 100,000 aurum, just something big. We need more members more then anything. You just need to finds ways to have us go out and premote the site without costing you guys money.

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:27 PM  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Default   #89  
I'm on the fence about RiGs. I would probably buy a few every now and then. If nothing else, they'd make great gifts to other users.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:29 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Were not generating enough income to do all the things you want us to do in the first place. Oh the site is healthy again so don't be scared by me saying that. We have the ease of not having to worry about not making our bills right now because thats been easy specially this month. but we do not have the ease of say, a professional web designer, a game creator, advertising. None of that is free and its trying to reach out with our budget.
Fen, I've taken a web design class. @.@ I'm not like super pro or anything, but I can look at a picture and figure out how to write it in CSS.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:30 PM  
Derp
Default   #91  
WEB DESIGN CONTEST.
Now I need school to start.
/ taking Web Design and Programming this year. 8D
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:35 PM  
Hakuna matata
I think will try and talk to Nefer about coding, I think I recalled her saying that she knews a little bit about it. Me, I'll stick to art for the time being.
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:36 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #93  
I like the idea of C-Rigs (I call them comunist RIGS XD)

Make every item equally possible and such, like the seasonals. That's just my thought (Have I mentioned that I'm a communist-ish Capitalist? I'm my own contradiction XD In Soviet Russia...! ...I still make no sense <.<;;; )

Also...flash games...can our servers handle that? Just asking, as anyone should.

For the referral thing....why not have something like Crys had, where everytime someone used a referral link of yours, it got you some odd number of points, and when you got so many points, you could get special items? I mean, I HATE that system, cause some people <That will not be named> just spammed everywhere and got hundreds of spammy users, but still ^^;
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:36 PM  
Art Meiser
Our servers can handle games jsut fine guys. The only reason the war has trouble is because it forces two users to connect to each other. Or at least thats my understanding. Plus it reloads every so many seconds so that users get updates, this causes server load.
The Almighty Fen-God
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.

Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:40 PM  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #95  
Well there are spammers and then there are just plain children. I would hate it if Trisphee had to be a pg 13 site because many of the users referred where immature children. I remember when Coro and I ran into one here on this site bitching about her problems. >< -pain in the ass-
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:41 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
Hence why, instead of just having three accounts each on a tab for battle just on for 24 hours, I just go to battle on the one account when I feel like getting a jewel, maybe XD
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 05:42 PM