Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #865  
xD he's the Student Council Prez! OuO

Part of all those yummy high school BL stories where the Prez either gets pushed down or does the pushing *Q* he looks like the pusher <3

lets see, whos a good uke for him *u*

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-23-2015, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
lol, DK and me are so bad. XD

Old Posted 06-23-2015, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #867  
8D I have a manga where its the vice prez pushing down the prez's little brother *Q*

-cough- i need more space 3:< evo mats everywhere!

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-23-2015, 09:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Chaos Devil Dragon, Cyclone Devil Dragon, or Helheim would work too, for just dark resist.

Hades has dark resist and his uvos provide ATK bonuses to God or Devil. Chaos Venus likewise.

Dark Minerva would be an awesome choice, resist fire AND dark with a Devil-type ATK bonus.

Awoken Minerva resists dark and provides a much bigger ATK bonus to fire and dragon types. Likewise, Awoken Neptune gives a bonus to water and attacker, and Awoken Ceres gives a bonus to wood and balanced.

Dark-element Chester is another good choice if you run mono-dark.

In a pinch, Keeper of Gold is a not-TOO-terrible option. 20% reduction to all damage isn't as good as taking half damage or as good as a 2xHP/RCV leader for MOST things, but 20% reduction to all damage is noteworthy for being good for things that deal damage based on your max HP. Might or might not work out.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-23-2015, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #869  
I think one of my friends has the chaos devil dragon somewhere =o

Gold dude won't work if illu's odin failed me ;-; -clings to odin-

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-23-2015, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
lol, I really like that odin because he gets boosts from my cinderella, and my cinderella gets a boost from him. XD

Old Posted 06-23-2015, 09:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #871  
Yay! I got a Dub-Mythlit to drop! I can evolve Noah and feed her this stack of 12 Super King Sapphire Dragons I've been hoarding for her. XD

Which Odin? Green Odin won't work at all in Master/Legend.

Edit: BOO! I bought Dragon Plant Infestation for 500k and on my first run it dropped FIVE dragon plants, and no seeds!

Edit: *flips tables* I do not need two Dragon Flowers! They're completely useless to me, I already have three and don't need them!

Edit: Good grief, two more runs and I net nine Plants and another Flower, and no freaking seeds!

Edit: This is getting ridiculous... three more runs and still no seeds...

Edit: This IS ridiculous:

Edit: ... and another screenful much like that one before I got ONE SEED.

And I need seven.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-23-2015, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
lol, just do the regular one that pops up or do the low level dungeons, they drop seeds more often than that it seems. XD

Old Posted 06-23-2015, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #873  
I didn't want to wait until Thursday, I wanted to level up my monsters so I could build my PAD Academy team!

... of course now I don't have any stamina...

Old Posted 06-24-2015, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
x'D
You are too impatient. ^^;

Old Posted 06-24-2015, 03:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #875  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Yay! I got a Dub-Mythlit to drop! I can evolve Noah and feed her this stack of 12 Super King Sapphire Dragons I've been hoarding for her. XD

Which Odin? Green Odin won't work at all in Master/Legend.

Edit: BOO! I bought Dragon Plant Infestation for 500k and on my first run it dropped FIVE dragon plants, and no seeds!

Edit: *flips tables* I do not need two Dragon Flowers! They're completely useless to me, I already have three and don't need them!

Edit: Good grief, two more runs and I net nine Plants and another Flower, and no freaking seeds!

Edit: This is getting ridiculous... three more runs and still no seeds...

Edit: This IS ridiculous:

Edit: ... and another screenful much like that one before I got ONE SEED.

And I need seven.
o-o coda should just run the very first regular dungeon for seeds you get like 1-2 seeds per run. o3o, use the coin dungeon for dragon plants D8 also its like 3 stamina per run o3o

also.. I GOT SENPAI! 8D I no longer need to do the academy dungeon i got what i wanted. =w= i got sick last night cause of the heat, and so i played the expert one (the second newbie) my second run she dropped <3

Which is a good thing cause those who had the ONE monster you listed, aren't using it any more 3:< grr

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-24-2015, 09:12 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Wait, you got Hera or lucifer? owo

Old Posted 06-24-2015, 10:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #877  
Hera-Ur-Senpai is the only one with Senpai in her name o3o,

Lucifer doesn't drop in the dungeon he only drops a chest of coins

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1292

see o3o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-24-2015, 11:46 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
T-T
*prays to Lucifer that she can eventually get him*

Old Posted 06-24-2015, 11:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #879  
it would be awesome to get the prez ono so many BL stories can come from him *Q*

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-24-2015, 11:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I'm currently running Legend (not Mythical) with this team:

Permafrost Queen Hera-Is (1.5xHP 2xATK 1.5xRCV to Devil, 2xAuto-Recover)
Pitch Black Night Princess, Lilith (Auto-Recover, Time Extend, and a 1.5xATK to Devil active)
Awoken Hera-Sowilo (best Light-element devil I have)
High Water Ninja (Bind recovery active, high-ATK high-RCV Water-element devil)
Divine Queen Hera (TPA, Ultra Gravity)
Sea Deity, Abyss Neptune (1.5xATK to Devil, 50% damage from Water and Dark, 1.5xATK to God active (which works for 4/6 of the team)

Poison actives on this team = Lucifer is going down after one round. :P (EDIT: Derp. Lucifer has status ailment block.)

Team's working pretty well for me. My real worry is going to be Hera-Ur-Senpai's "Now I'm mad!" because she uses it while she's still Fire-element and will do enough damage with the follow-up attack to one-shot me on Mythical. I might need to use a single stone there if I can't burn her hard enough to get her into Dark-element before she can land a hit with it.

I accidentally brought the wrong team into Master -- a draft of a different team for it that was intended to be a Healer-based team instead of a Devil-based one, using Chaos Devil Dragon as a leader and then stacking lots of RCV and Light-element damage with healers... except I forgot that this was the team I had built, and grabbed Neptune as if I was bringing in my Devil-based team. That was an EXCEEDINGLY slow grind. >.> FORTUNATELY, 75% damage reduction vs. Dark made it pretty safe except that I had to use a stone when I flubbed a heal against Hera in Fire mode.

Old Posted 06-24-2015, 01:56 PM Reply With Quote