Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

My Law is Marshall
Default   #801  
Yeah people are always like you honor me I'll honor you. I always seem to get teamwork honor, and it's like please stop I have the ribbon for teamwork already. Why not honor me for the tip I gave you about losing a top tower being a good thing when they are going 2v1 against our top laner?

Battle Record: 16 W 2 L 14 Total
Old Posted 01-11-2013, 05:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Well, I never complain about honor received, though I don't know how to tell if I have the ribbon or not (Does it show for you when you go to loading screen?) but I feel like I should have the one for honorable opponent already xD

A lot of people only honor either because they're just being nice or because they want honor in return, which is dishonorable i nthe first place.

Also, I love when your team chases, and you are the support, and they get mad at you for dying "Well, you guys ran into a 5v3 and it's not like I do much. I am your support, and my champion is not Sona or Nunu, so I was screwed because of YOU PEOPLE. If I am playing Soraka, maybe next time don't tell me to follow you then run at Darius and Graves like an idiot?"
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 01-11-2013, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
Default   #803  
Yeah it appears on the top left of your portrait in champ select as well as loading screen. I never ask for honor, but I have 50 something teamworks. Gimme something else lol. Honestly it's easy to win 5v3 if they use the jungle and brush to their advantage. Late game I would charge in as Yorick 1v5 if I had to. I ulted myself, and swore I died but all of a sudden I'm running off after the fight with the ghoul behind me like wtf I lived?

Old Posted 01-11-2013, 05:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
there a re a few champs I've noticed can survive some serious stuff (Yorick, Garen, Volibear, Kayle, etc.) and I've seen a lot pull the hat trick (TF and Ori being famous for it). But no, I get stuck at low ELOs a lot, because I'm the nice guy who is like "Oh...you're all going to purposely pick the things I said I wanted to get a laugh...? That's...that's fine, I'll play support, even though I mentioned I'm terrible at it..."

Like, I at least know HOW to jungle, but support? Look, I can support like a boss, but not at low ELO, I do not know how to work with shitty players.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 01-11-2013, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
Default   #805  
Well honestly a support can't carry a game, so if you are with a couple bad players. You can't really do anything about it.

Old Posted 01-11-2013, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Exactly! I mean, Sona, Nami, and Nunu can turn themselves into pretty badass attackers if the yneed to, and if you know your stuff, Orianna can be a decent support early into a good utility mage later, but if you're stuck with a bad jungler and/or bad adc, you're screwed. People don't get, playing an ADC is not easy, you can't just grab Ezreal or Tristana and just go "herpderp killstuff". You need to know how to build, and you need to work WITH your support, not AGAINST. Running headlong into fights you can't win? Works against us. Running into turrets? Works against us. I hate when people are like "y u no heal me? omg bad supert repurt you!" and I'm like "I have cooldowns, dumbass, try not running directly at Alistar and Draven next time, yeah?"
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 01-11-2013, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
Default   #807  
Lol good idea run at Alistar. Even though that is literally never a good idea. I'm trying to think of a last skin from this huge skin sale to buy, but it's like Jade Dragon, Dragon fist, Sad Robot, or Glaive. Not sure. One of those or waiting for the next sale.

Old Posted 01-11-2013, 05:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Meh, I wish I had RP right now, I'd grab Nami with it so I could buy Runes right now XD Nami is literally the only support I can work with at this ELO and I can't actually use her in ranked when she's free, and I'm still 3K IP from her.

Also, weirdest thing, but it won't let me use Annie in ranked o.O even when she isn't banned or chosen. I own Annie.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 01-11-2013, 05:37 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
Default   #809  
I guess Annie aint good enough for ranked.

Old Posted 01-11-2013, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Right? I actually love Annie, I remember hitting an entire team with tibbers because of her stun. we were 5v2, me and a Darius, and I hit them with her W, then popped Tibbers o nthem immediately, and they had been tightpacked around Darius

It gave our Lux time to get two of em with her beam at that, and then Ashe stunned one of them again, and Darius got a pentakill out of it xD

Our jungler was an Udyr. He didn't do much...
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 01-11-2013, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
Default   #811  
Darius gets pentakills without trying. His ult is so annoying. Lux ult is annoying as well bah.

Old Posted 01-11-2013, 05:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Well with Lux ult, you get a tell: There's a really noticeable red laser that shows up, give that about an inch gap and you're good. Darius Ult is stupid good and needs a better chance to miss or something. Ashe ult annoys the crap out of me
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 01-11-2013, 06:04 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
Default   #813  
If lux puts her ult right on you even if you see the laser it fires to quick to dodge it unless you have a quick movement like quickdraw.

Old Posted 01-11-2013, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Oh well yeah, if she's close you're screwed or if it's directly on you usually. Full-map ults are just out of hand when the person knows how to use it, besides Soraka. Soraka ult and Ez ult are perfectly fine.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 01-11-2013, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #815  
WHOOT another skin sale
Old Posted 01-11-2013, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
Hate this new jungle patch making it hit the closest person. I didn't even touch the golems, and they were hitting me in a fight because of that crap. I've also seen an ez ult the wolves near a running nid, and it killed her.

Old Posted 01-11-2013, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote