Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #65  
Feeling the point no longer against her back, Noelle turns to face the stranger, letting the handle of the scythe relax in her hand. A frown appeared on her face when he pulled out the tattered and folded piece of paper and begin gesturing.

"You can't talk, can you?" she asks quietly, realization hitting her before holding her hand out, "Could I see that, please? I'll promise to be very careful with it and return it back once I'm done with it."
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 11:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lucien let out a huge sigh while frowning and nodding his head as he saw Mairi show up. She sometimes took things a bit to serious but there was no reasoning with her when she was mad so he decided to let her run off and cool down. She wouldn't leave for to long, she always tended to find her way back to Lucien. Through some odd or strange way who knows.

Lucien stumbled upon the area of Noelle seeing a man standing behind her with a weapon wearing a hood. Lucien glared at the man with his cold red eyes gritting his teeth and quickly unsheathing his blade as he did so lightning sparked around it twisting and turning into what looked like a small serpent around his blade.

"Back away from the women slowly and maybe ill decide to spare you." The Voice he let out was cold and emotionless Lucien was not playing around, he saw this man as an instant threat. Lucien slid his right foot forward with this sword pointed at the stranger.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 12:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #67  
Before Cu could step over to pass the flyer over the the woman, he was confronted by a man in all black. A friend of hers? The newcomer didn't look to be one who would listen. In any case, Cu kept an eye on the three prone throwing knives a good distance away, and took a step back. How much time would he have to react if the man lunged? But then again, there was magic in the formula, and his inability to resist any magic would narrow his choices down to just dodging.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle sighs, seeing Lucien appear and rests a hand on his shoulder, "Lucien, he's not a threat. Put your sword away and let's act reasonable." she turns her attention back to the stranger, "Maybe it would be easier if we introduced ourselves." she holds out her hand again in a friendly greeting, "I'm Noelle and this big idiot here is Lucien."
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 01:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #69  
Lucien glares at Noelle for insisting that he was an idiot. Lucien's eyes fixated on Noelle got quickly cold and emotionless again "Remind me not to worry if your ever being attacked again." Lucien let of a small "Hmph" as he sheathed the lighting engulfed blade, It sparked and crackled as the lightning met the scabbard and dissipated.

His eyes then re averted to the new stranger he smiled and rubbed the back of his head. "Well as you heard from her I am Lucien, Sorry about that i just thought you were a attacker." Lucien was tired of running around at this point, He seemed to think that it would be a good idea to sit down on the forest ground to continue this conversation.

""

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Cu glanced at "Lucien", the awkward shuffled around him, giving him a wide berth, and circled around the woman, handing her the WANTED poster. Erm. ...Uh. He hid his red face by stooping down quickly to pick up the knives scattered around on the ground, then sheathing his blade. It had been a while since he's last seen a woman up...this...close.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 01:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #71  
Noelle sends a glare at Lucien, "Excuse me, I wasn't needing saving you know. I think I can fight my own battles." she looks down at the paper the stranger had placed in her hand and daintily, not wanting to tear the already fragile paper, unfolds it. He must be a mercenary or something. She noted to herself, reading the paper before folding it back and waiting for the stranger to finish picking up his knives to hand the paper back.
Last edited by Dawn; 09-06-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 01:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Lucien watched the strange man shuffle around it was slightly awkward to watch. "So you can't speak, Is there anyway you can tell us your name?" Lucien said slightly tilting his head glancing at the man. He then snarled at Noelle's response "Well excuse me for trying to be polite and help."

At this point Lucien was what he thought to be upset he stormed off into the woods and climbed up into a tree looking upon the forest admiring its beauty while grumbling. "Foolish women, try to help keep her self and don't even get small amount of gratitude.."

""

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #73  
Finally leaving her home Kanon yawned as she streched out across the ground it was not good she was always in doors besidess she needed to see it a little more prancing about it was rather nice day to do so. Removing her swords placing them into the pouch she had gotten from the Goddess she had seen many moons ago swallowed her swords it was just magic to her but so much fun to hide things with in the small pouch. Placing it around her neck she changed into a fox started to run about in the woods.

"Sou, its such a pretty day~" was a thought that ran across her mind wondering further into the woods. Once she had gotten ways in, the white looking fox started to walk looking around admiring the area. While walking on, something caught the young fox's ear it was someone talking. Making her way over to the person she looked around trying to find them. "Hello? Any one around?" calling out.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 02:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Lucien's Aggravated mumbling was stopped by a voice calling out in the forest. It didn't sound to hostile, But on the other hand he could not be to cautious.This just isn't my day, so many people in this damn forest. he placed his hand along the hilt of his blade and yelled out "Yes, up here in the trees"

Lucien stood up and took a big leap out of the the tree placing his foot along side the adjacent tree and sliding down the trunk of it untill he reached the forest floor. Strangely he did not see any human beings around just a fox standing infront of him.. "Umm, hello where are you? " he said with worry in his voice..Am I losing my mind I swear I just heard a voice...

""

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 02:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #75  
"Ahhh person from a tree!" Kanon yelled then ran behind a rock, being an indoor person who never went out, she never really saw other people or even knew they where in the woods it was just well a thing that the girl would never really see all the way out here. "I-I was the one who called out, I heard you muttering so I thought I would come and see who was here that is all." the fox explained little white ears poked out from behind the rock. "Your not going to eat me are you?" she asked him

"Cause. . . I don't taste so good. I'm all tough and hard to chew on." slowly peeking out from behind the rock to get a better look at the person who came out of the tree.

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle rolls her eyes, watching Lucien storm off, Geez, if this is how he's going to act every time someone jokes with him, maybe it's better off we're not in a relationship.. Yet, even thinking those thoughts, she felt tears escaping her eyes and turning away from the stranger so he can't see how upset she is, she allows the tears to fall down her cheeks, Why is it so hard to tell someone you love them?
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 02:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #77  
Lucien froze and jumped back in shock staring now at the rock that the fox had hid behind.Did..Did that fox just frickin talk..? I must be going insane I just have to be.. Although today Lucien had seen some pretty strange things himself maybe he wasn't insane.. He decided to answer back to the fox. "No no, i won't eat you im not mean or anything you just sort of.. umm.. your a fox.. and foxes aren't supposed to talk..."

Lucien walked slowly and calmly towards the rock and sat down in front of it. He didn't wanna spook the poor thing anymore than it already was. "Look see ill stay right here and sit down i won't even move a muscle. If you decide you think i'm going to eat you, Well you can run off. If not maybe you can explain to me how you can talk."

""

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Watching the other walk closer to her hiding place then sit making sure nothing was going to happen, the girl poked her head out from behind the rock bright blue eyes blinking some walking out a little sitting by the rock. "Yeah I am a fox, but I can talk, but that's cause I'm not really a fox at all. I am just gifted with a power to be able to change that is all." Then stood up on hinge legs walked about a little. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, your the first person I have have ever met really." then bowed to Lucien taking a seat again.

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 03:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #79  
Lucien looked at the small fox amazed and still a bit confused. "I was more shocked than scared, You see as i am the first person you have seen your the first talking animal i have seen." Lucien laughed at the small amount of irony in the situation. "So you shape shift huh, So i guess that means your actually a human?"

At that moment he had once again realized he had yet to introduce him self and placed his palm against his forehead and shook his head in disappoint me. "Im sorry, I forgot to tell you my name.. I am Lucien and you are?" Lucien went to extend his hand out only to realize and remember she was still a fox.. It seem rather awkward to try and shake hands with a fox.

""

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 03:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"Yes, that is right, first person I have seen since I have lived here in the woods. Though I don't think that is good thing, Also I never really talk to people it just sounded like you where kinda mad so I thought I would see if you are okay." nodding some blinked a little. "Yes I am but when I travel for my own safety I change into a animal." as she nodded some.

"Oh what a nice name. I'm Kanon, it is nice to met you Lucien." tilting her head to the side some closing her eyes happy to meet him. Once he extend his hand to have a hand shake, she reached out with her paw to shake hands back with him.

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote