Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Squishy Blob
Default   #65  
*continues comment here * lol i would too, but im scared aha, cause if more token items come out for future event i know i will never get more tokens xD, but saying that should i buy them?
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Hmm didn't think about that XD but if you join the contests during the event you'll be able to get some tokens. Up to you though
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #67  
ohh yeah true true, what arum items do u have from the event so far?
i might as well spend it on everything too xD, i hope you can earn more tokens in the future
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
I don't have any lol XD still too poor haha
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #69  
lol aha i just went all out and bought all the perm items too! they look pretty neat in my opinion xD i like it, good purchase lol. Im still having a hard time deciding the long boots or normal boots though >___<
btw when i bought all the perm items i gained more tokens xD
and naww dw you'll collect them all eventually, i only got the mad hatter and rose thing
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Yeah lol, I got more tokens also for the buying items achievement haha XD. I prefer the long boots, the short ones kinda look weird-ish.
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #71  
lol kay i prob go for the long boots then xD, im gonna be broke of tokens after this xD, are the token items tradeable btw?
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Not sure lol, are you entering any of the contests?
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #73  
maybe all of them xD you get tokens for participating i'll try do as many as possible, are u gonna buy some raffles? idk if i should lol im usually never lucky at them but the prizes are soo tempting! XD
oh and are u gonna do any? you should really do the avatar contest xD
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Lol I don't know if I'm going to do the raffle or the caption contest. I don't have much aurum as it is, and I want to use my aurums for something else right now XD. For the caption contest I suck at making up captions lol so I don't think I'll enter that. I'm currently working on the word scramble thing and I currently have 33/50 solved. I'm going to enter the avatar contest...when I figure out an avi and when I can afford it lol XD. It's going to be a challenge only using commons.
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #75  
yeah lol true, i dont think i will do the caption now... but i prob buy just 1 raffle and test my luck xD
and ooh yeah the avatar contest is just commons T__T that seems hard...
i actually dont own any common clothes lmao.
and woahh you solved 33/50? thats soo much o__O i find it hard to unjumble xD
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
I think I'm only wearing like 5 commons on my current avi XD. The search button helps a lot with the word scramble XD and looking around the forums also helps. I've got mostly the 1-2 words finished but the 3+ words are kinda hard o.o Have to keep searching for those ones.
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 12:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #77  
.____. i cant unjumble any, its not my type of thing! have u heard of a boardgame called cranium? they have unjumbling stuff i can never get them! even second time round lmao. and oohh i see ur commons now i think xD.
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 12:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Ironically my previous avi, the one in my sig has like 10+ commons XD. Yeah I've heard of the game but I've never actually played it. You just have to keep looking around, all the words relate to trisphee so try to find words that would match.
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 12:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #79  
wait are the words made up? like "trisphee" language or are they just normal words xD i think i would know some of the unjumble words but idk what it will be labbeled as xD
and cranium is a fun game :D good social competetive board game, Have u played a board game recently? every1's moved onto electronic, what happened to good ole monopoly lmao
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 12:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Some are normal words, others are related to trisphee. XD The last board game I played was monopoly haha and it was last year. My friends and I were bored one night we decided to play and we played for like 5 hours or so and we finished haha XD.
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 12:19 PM Reply With Quote