Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default   #65  

Oh reallys.. >-> I shall make my impossible quest from items I probably gave away years ago haha.

Hrm.. I'll pester Pinky when I catch her on again. Seeing as I gave her most of my stuffs I'll make her figure out what I'm looking for :P *friend abuse*

Old Posted 12-20-2016, 11:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
@Rosekitten: Pinky will come through I am sure.

@Lav can't wait to see your Ice Queen look.

@Toho: omg that is an awesome item. All the items here are so awesome, reminds me of the Ernya items.
Old Posted 12-21-2016, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #67  
:D We have many good items, that's for sure. Talented artists.
Old Posted 12-21-2016, 12:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

I had toyed with trying to learn how to do art for this site.. ages ago when there was a heavy shortage. x.x; I just suck at shading haha. That and I don't think anyone would appreciate the influx of armor/weapons. >->

Old Posted 12-21-2016, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #69  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosekitten View Post

Oh reallys.. >-> I shall make my impossible quest from items I probably gave away years ago haha.

Hrm.. I'll pester Pinky when I catch her on again. Seeing as I gave her most of my stuffs I'll make her figure out what I'm looking for :P *friend abuse*

You could technically search your past trades.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-21-2016, 04:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
I think a lot of people like armor and weapons - both of which are my least favorite things to make XD

Old Posted 12-21-2016, 12:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #71  

I love armor and weapons on forum sites. >w< Just normally they do them in the oddest color schemes or they make they so over the top or flashy I think they came from Warcraft haha.

If I had the time and had any remote idea in how to do stuff for this site I might take a stab at it but.. yeah >_> I'm out of touch with my normal art style let alone trying something new. >-<

Espy -
I did.. I don't want to talk about the last few trades I did.. XD

Old Posted 12-21-2016, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Armor and weapons are my least favorite items on avi sites. I like more fantasy themed stuff. Glitch your items are very cool! Thank you for your hard work.
Old Posted 12-21-2016, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #73  

I love fantasy stuff as well. Just most sites feel like they have the same items and over the top fantasy stuff instead of some more down to earth things.

Old Posted 12-21-2016, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
I understand what you mean. On Syndrone I used to make some real weird avis. I even won the last Avatar of the Week with my Moon inspired monster! haha
Old Posted 12-21-2016, 11:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #75  

I think my main issue with most sites if colors. Like I loved Syn cause you could pretty much color everything. Solia had a system that gets slowly updated for older DI's but still it is something. Yes i know I could make a outfit using new colors but I want to be stubborn darn it. :P

Old Posted 12-22-2016, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
I loved the dye system in Syndrone. I could literally spend all day doing it, and I liked the ability to make any color combo, it was endless.
Old Posted 12-22-2016, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #77  

I loved it but I had so few items that I didn't get to play with it much and now the poor place seems so dead and inactive.. I don't think I could get a hold of too many items to try and test the system further. I had some older items from before the revamp of the site.. I don't really remember why I traded them off though.. >_>

Old Posted 12-22-2016, 12:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
When I'm on an avi site I usually just keep my items forever, I never sell them, except on Ernya I sold most of my spells.
Old Posted 12-22-2016, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #79  
Syn's dying system is neat, although I feel like they probably should have at least tried to have some "starter" dye sets for their items instead of everything being all black by default.
Old Posted 12-22-2016, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

OH Ernya was the one with the spells!! Omg.. I had so much stuff over there. I am sad now that I remember the site. D:

I think default would be better as grey-scale or something where you can see the details of the items at the least. >_> maybe just me.

Old Posted 12-22-2016, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote