Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default   #65  
Oh I think it's the twila hair kilala :D
Last edited by Polly101; 06-22-2013 at 06:09 AM.
Old Posted 06-22-2013, 05:59 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilala Mikal View Post
I thought I had written that out better... I realized that there are a number of people ahead of me, and in one of the replies I originally typed that out (I kept having to rewrite my post)... I guess my sleep deprivation is finally catching up to me. ^-^'
Yay! That avi is one of my favorites! I'm really glad you chose that one. :3
And thank you! I have limited resources at the moment, so I'm doing the best with what I have. Saving up to get the more expensive items is hard for me, I'm such a shopaholic. XD

Btw, what hair are you wearing? It's very pretty. *nod nod*

...And sorry if I'm rambling. I'm sleepy. >_<'
you should sleep!! or else before you know it... you'll become a zombie plus beauty sleep is something nobody should miss out on.. that's what i believe...
i saved up for that hair for like a week( i don post much so i dont get much au.. jeez) its twila bangs and extensions...my hair is like that in real life too except its black...

nice to meet you!!i m new and i am lovin it here!!

anyone wants free art?

check out my art thread Click here!!
Old Posted 06-22-2013, 06:10 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #67  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly101 View Post
Oh I think it's the twila hair kilala :D
Thanks Polly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly27 View Post
you should sleep!! or else before you know it... you'll become a zombie plus beauty sleep is something nobody should miss out on.. that's what i believe...
i saved up for that hair for like a week( i don post much so i dont get much au.. jeez) its twila bangs and extensions...my hair is like that in real life too except its black...
Lol. I wish I could sleep. Within 2 hours of my post, my 2 year old had decided to get into my nail polish, and a bottle of water (both of which ended up on my back and the bed).

Twila bangs and extensions? I know what I'm saving up for next. Owo And that's really nifty that that's what your hair looks like. I'm kinda envious. My hair is pretty much bone straight, regardless of what products I use in it.
World's worst for poofing during a conversation. Sorry.
Old Posted 06-22-2013, 07:29 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Quote:
Thanks Polly!

Lol. I wish I could sleep. Within 2 hours of my post, my 2 year old had decided to get into my nail polish, and a bottle of water (both of which ended up on my back and the bed).

Twila bangs and extensions? I know what I'm saving up for next. Owo And that's really nifty that that's what your hair looks like. I'm kinda envious. My hair is pretty much bone straight, regardless of what products I use in it.
Damn having kids must be tough.... I once used to have a little sister who kinda did the same things....sigh she even cut my hair that day when I was sleeping
I heart straight hair!! They are never tangled! They look soft and smooth and like strands of silk under the sunshine!! I tried straightening my hair but.... Oh well I ended up screwing em up and now I am left with a handful of hair that twirls in the end and totally looks like poop.... -depressed-

anyone wants free art?

Old Posted 06-22-2013, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #69  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly27 View Post
Damn having kids must be tough.... I once used to have a little sister who kinda did the same things....sigh she even cut my hair that day when I was sleeping
I heart straight hair!! They are never tangled! They look soft and smooth and like strands of silk under the sunshine!! I tried straightening my hair but.... Oh well I ended up screwing em up and now I am left with a handful of hair that twirls in the end and totally looks like poop.... -depressed-
It has its moments, and that sucks that your little sister did that... and wait... O.o "used to have" Eek. Did yew keel her for cutting your hair...?
I wish my hair had a little bit of a wave to it, it drives me nuts. I'll wash it, braid it, and let it dry, but within two hours of me taking it out of the braids, the awesome wave is gone. *sigh* I'll trade hair with you. >.>
Old Posted 06-22-2013, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Quote:
It has its moments, and that sucks that your little sister did that... and wait... O.o "used to have" Eek. Did yew keel her for cutting your hair...?
I wish my hair had a little bit of a wave to it, it drives me nuts. I'll wash it, braid it, and let it dry, but within two hours of me taking it out of the braids, the awesome wave is gone. *sigh* I'll trade hair with you. >.>
uh...yeah i killed her.. now that you mention it, the way i did it was really intriguing...at first i cut open her brain and then...oh wait i dont think you would want the details no matter how amazing it might have been....oh and wanna know a secret?..she is buried in my backyard and i hear her screams every night..... yea okay, duh i m kidding....
i used to have a lil sister: means that she grew up now...she aint that lil anymore
=_= AHHH...i gez we have the same blabbing problem must be bcoz of the organic chemistry i was swimming in a while ago...id rather take care of your children

anyone wants free art?

Old Posted 06-23-2013, 05:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #71  
.....That is mildly frightening.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-23-2013, 01:57 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
.....That is mildly frightening.
Yeah? Well I am usually better than that(I am famous for my ghost stories) ..... I wasn't too sure about writing scary stuff coz well, you are not supposed to scare your customers away.....

anyone wants free art?

Old Posted 06-23-2013, 09:18 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #73  
Lol. You can have the 3 year old now, if you want him, and depending on how much like me she is, you can have the littlest after her first b-day?
So why would you rather take care of my little ones?
Old Posted 06-24-2013, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Quote:
Lol. You can have the 3 year old now, if you want him, and depending on how much like me she is, you can have the littlest after her first b-day?
So why would you rather take care of my little ones?
Well, how hard can takin care of kids be? Its Obv better than chemistry....I've got 4 years of babysitting experience and kids love me....(feels like the resume for a babysitting job.. O_o) it's sorta freaky really.... The way kids hover around me. They stop crying instantly when they see me and every kid tries to copy the way I dress, talk..... They even fight over I who I like the most and who is my best fan.

My mom says I m a kid magnet. I wonder if that's true though....

anyone wants free art?

Old Posted 06-24-2013, 02:31 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #75  
With few exceptions, it is so different taking care of your own kids versus taking care of someone else's. When you're taking care of someone else's, when you get frustrated or fed up, you can say, "Okay mom and dad, here's your little one, I'm done for now, gotta go. ^_^V *ninja poof*" And just because the kids you babysit think your awesome, doesn't mean that your kids will feel the same way... O.o
(Sorry if I'm being a Negative Nelly, just woke up and I'm usually a pessimist first thing in the morning... >.>)
Old Posted 06-24-2013, 07:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
So cute.

Btw is Dawn on her mule, hehe. I'm kind of back and forth on sites right now otherwise I would be chatting with you. Def. be back for more art when you reopen again. <3

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 06-24-2013, 01:56 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #77  
*bounces into the thread showering it with love* In case you can't tell, I'm still excited about le chibi! :) Hope everything's goin' well with ya Jelly, and that your artistic-ness is still in full swing! ^_^
Old Posted 06-30-2013, 03:19 AM Reply With Quote