Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #65  
I'm going to have to agree with Kag a bit on this.. I'm not going to be so harsh on the Wysavra cause in a way, I do like the items in there and I'm totally agreeing with that tail comment.. I feel like I need to equip a harpoon gun incase that thing decides to come alive and strangle me.
The tartans.. I honestly don't know what to say.. those three colors chosen happen to be the same three colors as my clan's tartan.. and a rainbow dragon?

Bio force - Mecha... instantly makes me go the other way.. not a fan of mechas..
Old Posted 04-02-2013, 09:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Thanks for your feedback guys, I don't think it was based off nessie though and I like the rainbow dragon :P

Though Ari seems to like the canadian dragon xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 04-02-2013, 10:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #67  
In the least, there's a different set of colors? yeah.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 04-02-2013, 10:25 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
No, none of it was based on Nessie whatsoever. And there's rainbow with it because we do on occasion like to add extras just for people who might like it. We've done things like extra colors for hairs and companions and background items in the past, and that's what our wyvern is, another companion and background.

Old Posted 04-02-2013, 12:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #69  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
Thanks for your feedback guys, I don't think it was based off nessie though and I like the rainbow dragon :P

Though Ari seems to like the canadian dragon xD
The Canadian wyvern is awesome. :D

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 04-02-2013, 12:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikana View Post
The Canadian wyvern is awesome. :D
I am sure it isn't just Canadian.. red and white could also be the Japanese flag, no?

I can understand adding colors, but I would of more preferred a color I would actually use.. like black and white or just pure black..
Old Posted 04-02-2013, 02:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #71  
Well, I'm Canadian... So it's a Canadian wyvern to me. >_>

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 04-02-2013, 02:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
The reason that rainbow is the color added as an extra color option in DIs is because it takes extra time to do and rainbows will never be included in commons. Because there will never be rainbow commons, we add the rainbows to DIs to give some options to those who want to create rainbow-based avatars. I know it can be frustrating that a particular item doesn't come in "your" color, but we can't make DIs in every color to appease every person.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 04-02-2013, 02:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #73  
*still thinks that Fen should offer up a DI in recolors under a different name one month that the users voted on*
Old Posted 04-02-2013, 02:55 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
*still thinks that Fen should offer up a DI in recolors under a different name one month that the users voted on*
I would name that DI..."Tiva's Baby" owo

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 04-02-2013, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #75  
*drops a jar on top of Kami which seals upon trapping her* Or we could enslave you and make you come up with new stuff then.....
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 04-02-2013, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
I agree or have what another site does, offer a separate item that can change DIs to that color.

@Lucid - I never said I wanted that color option, I was merely giving a 'suggestion' since I am not crazy on rainbow themes..
Old Posted 04-02-2013, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #77  
I vote for enslaving Kami. I like her items. :3

Dawn, that's why there are three other colors in the item. The rainbow is merely a bonus. We don't have to add bonuses at all. We do it for the people who do want the rainbows.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 04-02-2013, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid: View Post
The reason that rainbow is the color added as an extra color option in DIs is because it takes extra time to do and rainbows will never be included in commons. Because there will never be rainbow commons, we add the rainbows to DIs to give some options to those who want to create rainbow-based avatars. I know it can be frustrating that a particular item doesn't come in "your" color, but we can't make DIs in every color to appease every person.
I can understand that, however, normally there are /other/ poses that are also rainbow, /this/ time it just seems out of place. It wasn't anything about /us/ wanting a certain color, it was /us/ wondering why a random colored dragon was in an item with nothing else rainbow... Imho it seems like you ran out of pose colors or time and needed something to fill it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 04-02-2013, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #79  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
*drops a jar on top of Kami which seals upon trapping her* Or we could enslave you and make you come up with new stuff then.....
*squeals*!

Ideas?! *getting deprived of oxygen inside the jar* you need Steve Urkel themed. Accordion, suspenders, "did I do that?".

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 04-02-2013, 03:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Dawn to do that we have to have the DI in that color already.....which means that you would have to have every DI done in all of the colors, which is a lot of work. By doing a vote on a item and set of recolors it is easier, but Fen shot the idea down for now because of the fact that to her it feels like a cop out of making more cool items.
Old Posted 04-02-2013, 03:46 PM Reply With Quote