Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Resident ghost caracal
Default   #65  
(Sei went to the cave behind waterfall, too. x3)
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 06:07 PM  
Crowned Morning Sun
Shen entered the cave and was surprised to find Sei there as well. "I see one saw sense in closer quarters."
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Last edited by Shenandoah; 12-01-2010 at 06:22 PM.
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 06:10 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #67  
(But not me, lol. I am in the forest quite a bit from the waterfall P= But it's okay. ^^)

|~ Status:

Old Posted 12-01-2010, 06:21 PM  
Crowned Morning Sun
((Bah... modified...))

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 06:22 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #69  
(It's okay. XD We all get distracted. C: )

|~ Status:

Old Posted 12-01-2010, 06:25 PM  
Moderation Admin
((Sorry guys!))

Sei hadn't realized that he had been so far ahead of the other two. When Shen entered behind him and spoke, he turned quite quickly, almost toppling over on the slick, mossy rocks. "Yes, time was of the essence and though the sanctuary sounded tempting, I felt this was the safer course of action."

He entered the cave further and found a nice round cavern with what looked to be the remains of an ancient fire pit with wood and kindling left in tact. He thought to himself, This is almost too convenient...!

With a quick swipe of his polearm, he threw sparks into the pit and soon a fire began to emit a roar rivaling the booming thunder of the approaching storm. "Well, this should warm the cave up soon, and we should be fine to ride out this storm as long as it doesn't flood the cavern."

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 06:34 PM  
Crowned Morning Sun
Default   #71  
"It doesn't. I have stayed here many times before..." She gestured to the fire pit. "You are handy with fire." She crouched close but not too close to the fire. No sense in getting burned. Anahuac did not leave her side, more leery of the fire than anything else.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 06:54 PM  
Keeper of Secrets
Taishi moved stopped at the white oak door of a extravigant yet simple house. It looked as if it was made from nothing but the purest of oak and ash, even the straw on the roof seemed pure white(I'll try and get an image of it). looking behind her she noticed no one there and sighed "The might get flooded in that cave" she would say to herself opening the door to her well lit home, the instant the door opened the fire started as if commanded "Now where is that object?" she would mutter to herself as she walked towards a door
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 07:13 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #73  
(WHOA THE THREAD GREW. And 'scuse me for not being in my fox outfit...I have a bad habit of actually dressing up for RP's, but I'm in three right now x_X)

Espy was awakened by a droplet of water alighting on her nose. Yelping in astonishment, she sneezed violently and squinted her eyes. Urgh.....rain. The fox scrambled to her paws and ran for cover, as close to the walls of the house as she could manage to get. She scratched at the door to no avail, and gave up. She curled up near the entrance, sodden and cold, and whimpered.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Last edited by Espy; 12-02-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 10:38 PM  
Crowned Morning Sun
((Hon, it's raining. Or at least about to.))

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 11:44 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #75  
(hehe....I should really read the RP posts huh....Edited.)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-02-2010, 02:37 AM  
Keeper of Secrets
Taishi stopped heading to where she was going believing she heard somthing at the door, turning she blinked as the scratching stopped. Feeling around the area surrounding her sanctuary she felt the presence of a fox like being and ran for her door. Quickly opening it she looked down to the poor girl and picked her up without a thought to her own health or well being. Moving hastily towards the fire she picked up a blanket from a chair and wrapped it around the drenched and soggy fox "Don't worry, we'll have you warm in no time" she would say with a warm motherly tone as she placed her new aquaintance in front of the roaring fire.

Moving away she smiled back for a brief second "I'll be back in a moment, I just have to see if everyone else is okay in this storm" she would say heading back to the door she was previously heading to. Once there she closed her eyes and thought about the people that she had met before the rain started and slid the door open to see the inside of the cave and seen a small fire "Hello?" she would say her amethest eyes looking at the surrounding area
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 12-02-2010, 04:46 AM  
Crowned Morning Sun
Default   #77  
Shen watched as the water sheeted down over the entrance to the cave, blocking whatever view of the rain that was outside. It was peaceful here... though a bit noisy due to the falls.

((Sorry, but I changed my avi. Pretend I'm still the forest spirit.))

Go Aggies!
Last edited by Shenandoah; 12-02-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old Posted 12-02-2010, 12:16 PM  
Banned
Letiel walked quickly, looking for shelter from the rain. The roar of the walls was helping mask the sounds of her footsteps but at the same time was making it very difficult to hear an enemy approaching. Feeling around the cliff she crept closer to the waterfall looking for any kind of a cave.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 06:12 PM