Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Two Fish
Default   #65  
When Hal woke, the sun was finally showing its face over the horizon. His eyes were heavy so it took him a moment to realize where he was. It smelled like moss and dirt. He pulled up his blanket... But it wasn't a blanket, it was an oddly familiar jacket. He jumped to his feet. A sleeping Ash laid beside his resting place. He threw his hands to his head in panic. "Ash?! What- What - What happened? Why are we out here? Did we-?" He began to hyperventilate. Hopefully he used protection. She was definitely worth the bang,
but - he didn't remember it whatsoever and didn't need any accidental children. What the fuck?
Old Posted 12-31-2017, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash sat up with a start, hearing Hal's voice and she smiled, relieved. Wincing, however, she moved a hand to massage a crick in her neck and tried to tame her hair. "No. We didn't. Before you finish that sentence. As I was telling you last night, you're a werewolf, and I saw you turn...both times."
Old Posted 01-01-2018, 12:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #67  
Hal collapsed on the ground, knees up and arms wrapped around them. It's not that he couldn't believe it, hell it would answer a lot of questions, but he didn't want to believe it. "But I mean, that's not possible. I mean, werewolves are from like - Disney movies, or or fantasy chick flicks right?" He scoffed, looking to Ash with pleading, helpless eyes. "I mean - you're just fucking with me right?" He hoped it was all a joke and they just got black out drunk... Like he had been doing every night before apparently. It didn't make sense at all... None of it did.
Old Posted 01-01-2018, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash shook her head slowly, keeping her eyes locked on Hal. "'Fraid not, friendo. Do you remember anything from last night? The entire thing was pretty fuckin' comical. You uh, kinda tried to kill me, but apparently decided to like me by the time you became kind of a trash digger." Ash put a hand on his back, giving him a sympathetic look, "I'm not fucking with you. If I woulda thought that much ahead, I would have tried to take a video but at the moment I just struggled to fuckin' keep up with you. I can try to see if you do it again tonight if you want. Try to keep you out of trouble."
Old Posted 01-01-2018, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #69  
He leaned forward, releasing his grip from his legs. "I mean.. I remember walking back from the restaurant... I remember - I remember... Yeah, I remember walking back... That's about it. I don't remember getting anywhere though." He squeezed his eyebrows together, trying to peer through his foggy memories. "Did we have a destination or anything?" He looked tired, heavy bags under his eyes. "Shit man, lets go get some coffee." He scoffed, getting to his feet. "If you see me like that again, I need pictures. I need video. I just - I dunno if I'm the crazy one or if you are. Hey, you could be taking advantage of me!" He joked playfully.
Old Posted 01-01-2018, 02:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash crouched down beside him and placed her hand on his back, "Yes, that's how it started. You and I were walking. We didn't have a destination....I was going to tell you what I'm telling you now. I recognized the wolf from the first night by your ah...by your scars." Ash sighed, "I know it sounds crazy. I'm not taking advantage of you. I have no reason to, other than the fact that I find you somewhat attractive." She grinned, knowing that it wasn't really a secret between the two. She couldn't even think of how his being a werewolf could be remotely beneficial to her, save for the fact that once she could prove he was one, he'd trust her a bit more. She had to go through with it, and she had every intention of doing so.
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 04:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #71  
"Hey kid, I was only joking!" Hal wraps his arm around Ash, pulling him in towards the side of his face with one scarred over eye. "And of course you find me attractive!" He chortled, tooting his own horn in order to move on from the werewolf topic. "I mean, why else would we have ended up in such intimate circumstances?" He grinned, deviously trying got push her buttons while she was still in his grasp. He felt big around her, and even though she was a bit of a badass and tough broad herself, it made it more fun to fuck with her knowing that she might be able to take it.
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 05:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash grinned, letting herself be pulled in, only pushing away feebly with the mention of "intimate circumstances." Of course, she wasn't actually trying to push him away and his arms stayed firmly around her, the woman finding herself oddly comfortable given the fact that they were now on the outskirts of the town on the ground. If Ash could have chosen it, they would have wound up in a more comfortable area, but as it was, she didn't mind it. "Oh yes, it was all a matter of my devious plan! In fact, it was I who turned you!" She cackled and bit her lip looking up at him from where she sat, "But for real, have these blackouts been happening your entire life or did something trigger them?"
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #73  
Hal released his friend from his muscular arm, probably releasing her from a bit of body odor as well. "Well, eh-" He scratched the back of his head, kicking his foot against a pine cone. "My mom said I've been having them since I was a kid. I don't remember my first one. But when I was a teenager, it got really bad. Had to drop out of school 'cus of it." He sniffed, never really liked to talk about this stuff. He always wanted to think he was just a normal guy with a regular life. In a lot of ways, he convinced himself that it was true.
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash watched the pinecone tumble away from the pair and eventually come to a stop and turned to her companion, her face immediately softening and forcing a sort of half smile. So either he was born a werewolf or he was turned when he was too young to remember... Her hand found its place again on his shoulder, "Well, we'll see if we can figure it out together then, won't we? But for the moment, I'm famished. Wanna grab some fuckin' grub?"
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #75  
Hal's eyes lit up and much like his werewolf form, he jumped up playfully. "Yes! I am starving." He moaned happily. And he didn't have to work today, which lent to a better day. "What do you like to eat besides coffee?" He joked, the bustle of their small town coming into sight and sound now between the thick forest trees.
Old Posted 01-06-2018, 08:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash squinted her eyes, looking at the sun that was not yet high in the sky, "Well, it doesn't look like it's that late in the day. Eggs and toast sounds great. That being said, I'm low on cash. If we don't go to my place, we'd have to go to yours. Any preferences?"
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #77  
Hal hung his head and scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, yeah no biggie. I've got money in my wallet." He chuckled, digging into his pocket and sifting through his bills and coins. He was desperate to not go back to his house. "I mean, I can pay for you and probably get a good discount at the diner." He smiled awkwardly, digging for her approval.

However, he wouldn't mind seeing the inside of Ash's home. In fact, he was more curious about her than he would care to admit.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash laughed, watching Hal rummage in a wallet that was about as vacant as hers and cocked an eyebrow, "You know, I've got bacon and eggs at my place. Coffee too. Let's save our hard-earned cash and eat there. That is, if you're cool with it." She shrugged, offering the werewolf a wry smile, "Unless my place of residence intimidates you?"
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #79  
Hal lit up and nodded his head. "Yeah that would be great! I mean - if you don't mind..." He chuckled. "I'm not intimidated! Its just that like... I don't know anything about you! You could be a craigslist killer just trying to get my hot bod into your home so you can rape and slaughter me." He joked, flexing playfully. "I mean, I don't blame you." He shrugged, a bright smile on his face.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash gave Hal her prize-winning, most shit-eating grin which she now framed with her thumb and pointer finger, "Oh yes; I'm amazed you're willing to take the fuckin' chance. But then, if I raped and slaughtered you there, I wouldn't have as much fun using you later. So that's off the table, at least for now." She playfully punched his arm--enough to smart if only a little--and tossed her head ahead of her, "Well, come on then! It's this way."
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote