Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Person, what Person?
Default   #65  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
*Is distracted by the anime I have to catch up on*
What now? Who are you!? Where am I? WHY IS THIS THREAD INCOMPLETE!?
Crap..
In order of your questions I simply wondered what you were going to have to us do, I am DarkForbidden-Love, you are most likly at you house, and the thread is incomplete because you did not have internet for awhile.:D
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 09:44 PM  
The Illusionist
*Is distracted by the beautiful glow of the computer*
Uh-huh...
*Slowly bows down towards the computer*

Old Posted 10-03-2011, 09:48 PM  
Person, what Person?
Default   #67  
*Stares at Illusion and shakes her head* How long without the computer?
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 10-03-2011, 09:51 PM  
The Illusionist
Since July 18th...
*My birthday*

I've only been able to get on Trisphee through friends/relatives, and briefly school until they blocked the site somehow.. o.e.. I was on my iPod.. I don't understand how that works.

Old Posted 10-03-2011, 09:52 PM  
Person, what Person?
Default   #69  
The school can view any webpage viewed through their connection, they probably saw Trisphee on the list and blocked the site as it is not a primary education one.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-03-2011, 09:54 PM  
The Illusionist
Really?
>.>
Huh.. Since when did they update the system?
Must of been when we got all the new technology this year..

Old Posted 10-03-2011, 10:02 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #71  
I think I'm going to cut my loses here, and do a different contest/games thing next event. It's supposed to be coming soon, so...
>.<

Old Posted 10-04-2011, 07:56 PM  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
*hugs Illusion* It's okay. You're still our favorite mischief maker.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 09:40 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #73  
Excellent.
*Strikes a deviant pose, much like Mr. Burns from The Simpsons.*

Old Posted 10-05-2011, 06:52 PM  
The Fairy Queen
-glomps Tyler- TYLERRRRRR
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Old Posted 10-05-2011, 09:04 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #75  
-glomps-
HOOOOOKEERRR...
Erm. I mean...
SARAAAAAAH....
xD

Old Posted 10-05-2011, 09:07 PM  
The Fairy Queen
HEY.
Hey.
hey.....
This is a Frank N Furter Cosplay avatar from Rocky Horror Picture show....so yes....A Transvestite.
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Old Posted 10-05-2011, 09:09 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #77  
xD

You get -1 swag for dressing as a transvestite. THERE IS CHILDREN HERE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
*Opens curtains to show a bunch of school children.*
5 Year old Boy: Where do babys come from...

SEE WHAT YOU DID!?

Old Posted 10-05-2011, 09:11 PM  
The Fairy Queen
well, erm there's the birds and the bees, wait but before that though, where they actually come from is there's a cabbage that's under a gooseberry bush which is very hard to find and the bees they sting....they sting the birds and the birds don't always like it which sometimes happens but I hear the bees enjoy it. and the..um the bird fly's all the way looking for this... this gooseberry bush which the cabbage is under and it's very difficult to find and the storks can only actually find it. but they go along and they find one that is just about to, you know the baby is just about to come out of it and they go and take it all the way to find some parents to love and raise it and they leave the baby on the doorstep.
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 10-05-2011, 09:29 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #79  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle View Post
well, erm there's the birds and the bees, wait but before that though, where they actually come from is there's a cabbage that's under a gooseberry bush which is very hard to find and the bees they sting....they sting the birds and the birds don't always like it which sometimes happens but I hear the bees enjoy it. and the..um the bird fly's all the way looking for this... this gooseberry bush which the cabbage is under and it's very difficult to find and the storks can only actually find it. but they go along and they find one that is just about to, you know the baby is just about to come out of it and they go and take it all the way to find some parents to love and raise it and they leave the baby on the doorstep.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Your mom wrote that didn't she?

Old Posted 10-05-2011, 09:34 PM  
The Fairy Queen
Nope~ I got it from a video...want linky?
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 10-05-2011, 09:37 PM