Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pretty Soldier
Default   #65  
I like ear buds.
The ones that have noise cancelling.
I do not have a preference based on brand.
Old Posted 06-25-2011, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Exchanger
I have personally really liked SkullCandy earbuds when I decide not to lose the little squishy things on the ends XP
[Proud Ascent Arco of Light.]

White thinks... That this signature is too sexy for its shirt. <3
~Neirra is my trisphee lil sis.~

Check out my Shop and my Quest Thread.
I'm a jerk so deal with it.
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #67  
I actualy avoid headphones, I prefer to use speakers. I'm not quite sure why though.
Known as Kajiko almost everywhere else.
Old Posted 07-03-2011, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Mahou Chibi
I prefer the SkullCandy ones. Though I wouldn't go through as many if I would remember to make sure both sides are in the car. I have run over several that way.
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #69  
I prefer ear-buds most of the times. Sometimes it's nice to have a good pair of full head phones, like the ones from Bose though.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 07-10-2011, 10:34 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
well i like vic firth, but i don't think they sell them any more mine are mundo old, but they are standard headphones with double-thick padding and noise cancelation, though they are somewhat heavy
Old Posted 07-10-2011, 10:42 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #71  
I bet they are heavy, but they sound like nice headphones too. I like the noise cancellation sometimes. I just can't do that to often due to a two year old.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 07-10-2011, 10:55 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i got them years ago and they were second-hand then, these are good solid ninties headphones hahaha

i see, understandable
Old Posted 07-10-2011, 11:04 AM Reply With Quote  
The One and Only
Default   #73  
I love skull candy but I recently got one with amazing bass haha
I can't remember the brand of it though u_u;
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
I loved my girlfriends Bose headphones... that is until our cat (who was a little kitten at the time) gnawed through the cords.
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 02:02 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #75  
I do like the earbuds...Im no fan of those huge headphones... they look pretty ugly for me
Old Posted 07-21-2011, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

(。◕‿◕。) I don't have a brand, but I prefer the
ones that cover your entire ears
but I use plugs instead since that's
what came with my ipod and I'm too
cheap to buy different ones.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Old Posted 07-23-2011, 09:42 AM Reply With Quote  
System Start
Default   #77  
I have Skull Candy Hesh. Havnig broken two pair prior to this one (covered by the warrantee, though, luckily, I didn't have to pay full price for new pair), I only use them at home or on long trips etc., and not on a daily away-from-home basis, as I tend to just throw things in my bag. They are very good for the price range, sound quality wise at least. I don't need to have the sound too loud in order to hear it completely. They aren't noise canceling or anything like that, but ... I get a good taste of the music I'm listening to. For a more compact option I tend to just use my apple earbuds, and if they run out I'll probably get a cheap pair... but I don't really love earbuds for a variety of reasons.
Come Chat With Me?

Or, if you're feeling crafty...

Knit or Crochet? Find me on Ravelry

¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré!
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
I'll pretty much use any kind if they have the little "remote" on there somewhere, like the iPod Touch headphones.

I'm way too lazy, have way too many songs on my iPod, and am too picky about what sort of song I want at whatever time to deal with having to pull my iPod out of my pocket and adjust volume, skip songs, play, pause, etc.

It helps that I can't really tell the difference between headphone quality. It absolutely baffles my brother, but I just can't. "High end" $100+ headphones sound exactly the same as my $30 iPod headphones to me.

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #79  
If you're anything like I am, I go through headphones like Candy.. They don't last me long because I bring them just about everywhere, and I generally am kind of.. Clumsy.. and I have tiny ears so mine usually fall out half the time, or people pull them out.
If you're in highschool- I wouldn't buy any type of overly expensive pair of headphones, because shit happens.. They'll probably get broken sooner than you think.
I usually stick with Walmart headphones, you'd be amazed as how good a 9 dollar pair of headphones can be.. And even if it just takes a little tweaking on your player's settings, you can actually make the sound similar.

I've herd good and bad things about skull candy, they're great for music, but if you're using them for anything but plugging them into your iPod or mp3, or whatever you use, they're apparently not the greatest.
"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

-The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Old Posted 07-28-2011, 11:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
I prefer covered headphones; the bigger the better! I can't stand earbuds being stuck in my ear. They hurt and never stay in for me.

~ You can dance if you want too,
You can leave your friends behind.
Because if they don't dance,
Then they're no friends of mine ~
Old Posted 08-05-2011, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote