Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default   #721  
That's kewl ^_^ Sounds like you are getting much better spawns than we are!

We mostly have spearow popping up around us with the odd different thing showing up every few hours and a rare thing once every few days...

We went to visit family at the weekend and luckily my GPS bugged out and took me to the Scyther while we were stuck in a bit of traffic ^_^;; Unfortunately while staying with my nan, because there is no-one near hers that plays nothing spawns there, but the town was pretty good for stops and pokemon...

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-21-2016, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I've noticed a lot more spawning for sure. It's typically the same thing (Spearow, Pidgey, Bellsprout (over 200 candies and STILL haven't gotten one that can battle with the best of them), Rattata, and Weedle, but sometimes the good stuff spawns as well.

We just walked 1.3 kilometers for a Growlithe and still couldn't find it! Also sighted a Squirtle, but didn't find that either. Good for her egg, though, I guess!
Old Posted 11-21-2016, 01:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #723  
I still don't believe the "nearby" thing at all. :P

I hear there's going to be another double rewards event soon.
Old Posted 11-21-2016, 03:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Most of the time we can find things in sighted, but the Growlithe threw us. The only thing I can think of was it was across the highway, and I'm not crossing four lanes for anything!

We did have a Scyther show up yesterday not in sighted, and there's a lot that do that lately.

Also just walked to the dollar store, there was both a Wheezing (which was needed) and an Arbok. Team Rocket's been lurking!
Old Posted 11-21-2016, 03:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #725  
Anyone found a Ditto yet? Be sure to catch those Pidgeys and Rattatas!
Old Posted 11-23-2016, 01:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Level 100
I need money to renew my data, so I can get Pokemon without Wifi connection! T_T
Old Posted 11-23-2016, 02:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #727  
I got one last night! There was a group of 3 Rattata when I logged in and one of them was actually the Ditto! Super happy as he's always been my favourite pokemon ^_^

I've heard reports that people have found it as a Zubat too and that it could be virtually any pokemon! I'm just dreading catching something rare and it turning out to be a Ditto ^_^;;

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-23-2016, 04:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
That's what my sister fears, it'll be a Lapras or something good she finally gets and boom, Ditto! I wanted to go hunting this morning, but was still in pajamas and nothing was on the map anyway.

Of course, we found out about Ditto AFTER going to PokeStops and ignoring most everything but what she needed. It would have been a cool surprise to have caught one without knowing!
Old Posted 11-23-2016, 10:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #729  
Looking at a lot of the information that's already been gathered the Ditto are hidden in commons like Pidgey, Rattata, Zubat and Magicarp, so I don't think there is anything to fear from catching a rare. ^_^

I was lucky, I'd literally just seen a video of someone catching one in one of the pokemon go groups I'm a part of on facebook when I logged into mine and caught one too ^_^;;

You'll find one, seems like a lot of people are having trouble catching/finding them too.

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-23-2016, 12:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
We caught a Weedle, Pidgey, and Rattata, haven't found one yet, but we're just getting going. Most every time I checked this morning, nothing was in sighted. Don't like that they're in Magikarp, though, that's going to take even longer to get Gyarados.
Old Posted 11-23-2016, 12:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #731  
I think the chance of a Magicarp being one is very very small. It's much more likely to be a Pidgey or a Rattata...

It's interesting that they chose to release Ditto to the public today along with the event seeing as Pokemon Sun & Moon also came out today...

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-23-2016, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I like the idea of doing it with the event, and not telling anyone but social media ruined it, lol. Gonna catch everything for the extra EXP and Stardust and oh, here's a possible Ditto! XD She caught one while we were out!
Old Posted 11-23-2016, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #733  
Walmart always has a surplus of Pokemon. I try to remember to load the game when I park to go inside.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 11-23-2016, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
We have definitely run through Walmart looking for certain ones, like Ponyta and Mankey. We've got to get more balls, we're using Ultra Balls because she has so many but only 16 Poke and 20 Great.
Old Posted 11-23-2016, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Level 100
Default   #735  
What's this new first catch of the day bonus? I just saw it.
Thank goodness for wifi at work, even if I can't get it to work with the GPS inside buildings.
Old Posted 11-24-2016, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
There's a bonus for your first catch of the day and your first pokestop of the day. the prizes accumulate up to 7 days, each days bonuses better than the previous one, then they reset back to day one.

Congrats on getting a Ditto! I've found that there are often quite a lot of pokemon at our local grocery store and rarer ones tend to spawn around the petrol station attached. ^_^

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-24-2016, 04:27 AM Reply With Quote